Author Topic: Dbol underdosed or impatience?  (Read 16999 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Dbol underdosed or impatience?
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2015, 05:52:14 PM »
hes just lean and has genetic vascularity^

i know people who never lifted a weight in their lives and have 0 muscle mass but are 20x more vascular than i am

haha reporting in
I still look like a cock
eating hard on 1g test, 600 deca, 600 mast, 350 tren and kicking it off with 350 npp
12.5mg asin ED
0.5mg caber 2x/week

Top abs show, some striations in delts
Veins everywhere, roadmap

When I am lean it's insane

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2015, 01:34:40 AM »
meanwhile i can only see a delt vein and a biceps vein at 7% bf when im lucky and got a pump lol

only good thing about that is my GF is disgusted by veins so i guess im lucky in that department  :-\

if only my arms were as vascular as my dick...

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2015, 02:47:12 AM »
[quote author=whitewidow link=topic=565506.msg7970129#msg7970129 date=1425765591]
Damn bro you are a human anatomy chart! Insane vascularity! You would do real well in mens physique. You don;t have a gutt so I don;t think you could hang with the open class bodybuilders :P Nice Frank zane like physique! Keep it up. looks like your on alot of EQ but Tren can give you that look as well. i know you said you dropped the tren but ypou might still be haning a rebound effect from it. You look like the type of guy who could take dbol and anadrol up to show day. maybe I'm wrong with taking both up till show day but you could get away with one or the other till show day.

Do you even compete or just do this for a hobby? alot of us just do this as a expensive hobby. I just can;t see myself on-stage comparing abs and thighs with some other guy, I have respect for people who do compete just nothing I would do. I have done harder things that bodybuilding contests. Run a timed stae marathon 26,2 miles in 2 hours and 30 minutes and later that year do a bodybuilding show and you tell us wich one was harder and gave you more pleasure at the end of the event.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words...nah no aspirations to compete. Got other aspects of life I want to devote my energies too. But I do genuinely like to workout. Especially with a little poof and a large coffee  ;D. Been cruising on 200-300 mgs of test for a year and a half with 2 week detoxs every 6 months. I just add compounds here and there for the look and boost it gives. I just like working out,its therapeutic,  and looking good. In my opinion my steroid use improves the quality of life. I get checkups and take care of myself so its an acceptable risk for me.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2015, 03:58:25 AM »
hes just lean and has genetic vascularity^

i know people who never lifted a weight in their lives and have 0 muscle mass but are 20x more vascular than i am

This

my mate doesnt lift and hes just as vascular as this kid. genetics.

In a tshirt will look like a twink - thats cool if thats what you shoot for. not 4 me though.
pointless look unless your 220lbs+

IMHO just my opinion.