Author Topic: Blacks loyalty to Obama got them ZERO  (Read 1814 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Blacks loyalty to Obama got them ZERO
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 07:38:24 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 07:46:24 AM »
you would agree blacks shouldn't get special treatment from a black pres. because of their color,right

LOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 08:19:18 AM »
you would agree blacks shouldn't get special treatment from a black pres. because of their color,right

They did get special treatment of sorts.  They suffered the most from the Obama president.  Call Holder, this is a clear case of disparate impact.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 10:01:08 AM »

Irrelevent and has zero to do w idiot blacks worshipping shitbama thinking they had just elected jesus to office

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 12:47:33 PM »
They're only 15% of the population, and many are ineligible to vote. 95% vote Dem no matter what.

I think bigger issues are why so many always take sides in anything and everything else (tribalism?) and are so quick to react with violence, vandalism, etc (like in Ferguson)... and why so many non-blacks voted for Obama twice.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 01:27:19 PM »
They're only 15% of the population, and many are ineligible to vote. 95% vote Dem no matter what.

I think bigger issues are why so many always take sides in anything and everything else (tribalism?) and are so quick to react with violence, vandalism, etc (like in Ferguson)... and why so many non-blacks voted for Obama twice.

It's about tribalism and power.  Minorities are encouraged to be tribal as a means of building group pride and cohesion. The idea being that have a strong sense of identity will encourage minority groups to work together to obtain more power for themselves. Or, as a leftist would argue a more equal share of power. At the same time white identity must be systematically destroy as it's guaranteed that whites who identify as  a community will also work towards securing the interests of their own group.  This is why concepts like white guilt and shaming exist.  The point is to break up white cohesion by creating an atmosphere were white identity is to be derided and stigmatized.  This is ONE of the reason whites will vote for a minority candidate even when that candidate doesn't share or is even in conflict with their interests.  Voting for a minority candidate is an act of repentance for the white guilt they've had placed on them.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 02:11:48 PM »
I'm becoming more and more convinced that all of these limousine libtards who are always preaching for more and more taxes for just about everyone else  - as they use every trick in the book to minimize their own these days - are likely doing so to stay off of the Obama admin's shit list... and not under scrutiny from the IRS, EPA, etc. Wouldn't shock me if even many of his donors actually vote against him when the curtain closes.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2015, 03:17:09 PM »
I didn't realize I was SUPPOSED to get something  from Obama...how come nobody told me???...also....can someone tell me what Bush gave white people?...since it seems the reasoning in this thread is that all people who happen to be the same color as whomever is president is supposed to get something

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2015, 04:03:55 PM »
I didn't realize I was SUPPOSED to get something  from Obama...how come nobody told me???...also....can someone tell me what Bush gave white people?...since it seems the reasoning in this thread is that all people who happen to be the same color as whomever is president is supposed to get something

99% whites didnt votr for w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2015, 04:16:06 PM »
Blacks got their balls washed , free phones , a lecture about marching shoes, and little else

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2015, 04:40:33 PM »

99% whites didnt votr for w

I guess all those Asian votes won the election for him huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2015, 05:15:29 PM »
I guess all those Asian votes won the election for him huh?

No group voted 98% for w. Like blacks did for obama

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2015, 09:38:14 PM »

But that's one of the reasons why they voted for him. One of his platforms was racial equality. No? You know. Beer summit, Ferguson, czars.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 01:42:17 AM »

You voted for Obama out of primitive sense of tribal/race loyalty. By and large,  whites didnt vote for Bush because he was white. Blacks voted for Obama because he was black. There is no way around that fact.  Blacks like yourself voted for Obama because they felt it gave them a sense of power.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 06:40:25 AM »
But that's one of the reasons why they voted for him. One of his platforms was racial equality. No? You know. Beer summit, Ferguson, czars.

so in your twiasted mind, black people vote for Obama so they could get something?...I guess u8nlike all the whites who vote so THEY could get something........but in your mind, whites are above that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 06:42:01 AM »
You voted for Obama out of primitive sense of tribal/race loyalty. By and large,  whites didnt vote for Bush because he was white. Blacks voted for Obama because he was black. There is no way around that fact.  Blacks like yourself voted for Obama because they felt it gave them a sense of power.

and I guess all the millions of other times that blacks voted for whites doesn't count?????..........I feel sorry for you...your mind is twisted

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 06:48:45 AM »
so in your twiasted mind, black people vote for Obama so they could get something?...I guess u8nlike all the whites who vote so THEY could get something........but in your mind, whites are above that

Peggy Joseph - look her up

Same w the thugs in Detroit voting to get "ObamaCash"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 06:53:08 AM »
Peggy Joseph - look her up

Same w the thugs in Detroit voting to get "ObamaCash"

there sure is a lot of cash changing hands due to rich guys supporting white politicians.....yet that doesn't seem to bother you...I wonder why????? ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 07:21:00 AM »
and I guess all the millions of other times that blacks voted for whites doesn't count?????..........I feel sorry for you...your mind is twisted

It's undeniable blacks voted for Obama because he's black.  Catholics voted for Kennedy in large part because he was Catholic.  Granted the percentage of catholic votes for Kennedy was far less than the 98 percent of blacks who voted for Obama.

You say idiotic things like my mind is twisted or I'm  racist but you never bother to back it up.  Really, what's twisted about what I wrote?   Your accusations are just a product of a fragile ego.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 07:59:17 AM »
It's undeniable blacks voted for Obama because he's black.  Catholics voted for Kennedy in large part because he was Catholic.  Granted the percentage of catholic votes for Kennedy was far less than the 98 percent of blacks who voted for Obama.

You say idiotic things like my mind is twisted or I'm  racist but you never bother to back it up.  Really, what's twisted about what I wrote?   Your accusations are just a product of a fragile ego.

Dude...just for the record...i'm a Licensed clinical social worker and college professor..my ego is just fine.....I just wonder why you are constantly on an anti-black crusade.....of course many black people voted for Obama because he was black.....as did catholics for Kennedy as you pointed out and as did the greeks for Dukakis when he ran....this isn't news....so why does it bother you so much..its politics...teh first guy of any particular group gets the group pride vote.....you need to ask yourself why you are so against black people and why you are so woried about what they do, how they vote, and who they're fucking

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 08:04:04 AM »
Dude...just for the record...i'm a Licensed clinical social worker and college professor..my ego is just fine.....I just wonder why you are constantly on an anti-black crusade.....of course many black people voted for Obama because he was black.....as did catholics for Kennedy as you pointed out and as did the greeks for Dukakis when he ran....this isn't news....so why does it bother you so much..its politics...teh first guy of any particular group gets the group pride vote.....you need to ask yourself why you are so against black people and why you are so woried about what they do, how they vote, and who they're fucking

Is the obamaphone still working?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 08:08:30 AM »

I'm not anti-black. Im anti-bullshit. I despise ghetto culture but I'm not anti-black.    What does that even mean? Someone disagreeing with you doesnt make them anti-black.   And I never said it bothered me did I. I was simply making a statement  of fact.

You are a college professor and you believe all that afrocentrism crap?
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2015, 08:12:38 AM »
I'm not anti-black. Im anti-bullshit. I despise ghetto culture but I'm not anti-black.    What does that even mean? Someone disagreeing with you doesnt make them anti-black.   And I never said it bothered me did I. I was simply making a statement  of fact.

You are a college professor and you believe all that afrocentrism crap?

Andrelovesladybama works in a shelter signing up crackheads for obamacare and free phones I believe.