Author Topic: Obama: "Islam woven into the fabric of our country since founding"  (Read 712 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/20/obama-islam-woven-into-the-fabric-of-our-country-since-founding/

I keep telling you lefty clowns he's one of them. He supports their cause. (In before 240 says impeach him).

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Obama: "Islam woven into the fabric of our country since founding"
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 08:49:54 AM »
Obama isn't a Muslim.  I doubt he's religious at all.  He may not be religious but he's deeply ideological. He believes making these grand overtures to the Muslim world will improve relations but this only demonstrates his ignorance of Islam.  What he sees as an extension of friendship the radicals view as weakness in resolve.  Islam doesn't respect a weak enemy.

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 11:24:35 AM »
(In before 240 says impeach him).

I thought we were letting that go?  lol I got off your back for being unwilling to impeach, ,despite the fact obama is outright shitting on the constitution.  yes yes i support impeach, and i am shocked ANYONE would be against it.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 12:35:05 PM »
In light of the news that the Clintons have been getting large amounts of ME money donated to their "foundation", it appears obvious to me that the reason Obama is so apologetic of muslims and radical islam is because he's very likely received very generous ME campaign contributions himself.
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 04:50:19 PM »
Obama isn't a Muslim.  I doubt he's religious at all.  He may not be religious but he's deeply ideological. He believes making these grand overtures to the Muslim world will improve relations but this only demonstrates his ignorance of Islam.  What he sees as an extension of friendship the radicals view as weakness in resolve.  Islam doesn't respect a weak enemy.

Agreed for the most part. His ego is too big for one religion other than the religion of the State.