Author Topic: Random Bodybuilding Pics  (Read 5315639 times)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Re: Random Bodybuilding Pics
« Reply #22250 on: September 17, 2020, 03:38:36 AM »
19 yr old Casey in 1971

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22251 on: September 17, 2020, 03:39:42 AM »
SERGIO massive in 1972

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22252 on: September 17, 2020, 03:42:47 AM »
Kais massive back In 2011-2012

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22253 on: September 17, 2020, 03:51:47 AM »

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22254 on: September 17, 2020, 03:58:59 AM »
 8)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22255 on: September 17, 2020, 04:01:48 AM »
$20.00 Lou in 1970-71...19 years old

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22256 on: September 17, 2020, 08:07:41 AM »

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
  • youtube.com/channel/UCM3b-ovhSj2GjARYWYWwODQ
« Reply #22257 on: September 17, 2020, 03:58:58 PM »
79 mo  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #22258 on: September 17, 2020, 04:02:05 PM »
 :)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #22259 on: September 17, 2020, 04:32:41 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22260 on: September 17, 2020, 07:21:12 PM »

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22261 on: September 17, 2020, 08:09:35 PM »
What i look like means what to you? Pm me if youre so curious ill send you a recent one. I have nothing to prove or gain either way.

I am hesitant to do this because i know i look like crap. I havent had a gym to workout in since march. Cinderblock workouts are ok and have passed the time at best. Anyway here is a pic as of tonight. Is my opinion credible i can only speculate. Flame away.

Looking at the pic i am a fraction of what i should be. I have missed a ton of training at a time when i really cannot afford to miss any. But whatever even if my opinions dont mean anything my word does and i gave my word.

Pellius you were spot on on something you said that i deleted the pics i posted because i didnt get the response i was hoping for. How u knew i have no idea.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22262 on: September 17, 2020, 08:24:19 PM »

I am not kais biggest fan but this one picture is as impressive as any of dorian or ronnie and possibly more impressive than any from either of them. Look at his left lat that is so fucking sick. Very inspirational.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22263 on: September 17, 2020, 08:53:15 PM »
I am hesitant to do this because i know i look like crap. I havent had a gym to workout in since march. Cinderblock workouts are ok and have passed the time at best. Anyway here is a pic as of tonight. Is my opinion credible i can only speculate. Flame away.

Looking at the pic i am a fraction of what i should be. I have missed a ton of training at a time when i really cannot afford to miss any. But whatever even if my opinions dont mean anything my word does and i gave my word.

Pellius you were spot on on something you said that i deleted the pics i posted because i didnt get the response i was hoping for. How u knew i have no idea.
You don’t look like crap solid build thick back.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #22264 on: September 18, 2020, 04:24:02 AM »

You're definitely huge. A lot of width and muscle there. Props for posting pics at a time when you can't train. I was getting back in the grove but then they closed everything down again. It's been a month now since I've been to the gym. Really kills your motivation because it took me so long to start getting back in shape. I find that it takes way longer when you're older. I'd say it was a solid two months before I felt I was back on track and ready to go. Got in a good month where I was slowly increasing reps and weight then another shutdown.

Just remember, you can look like Bob Paris but on this board you will still get shit. It will always come from those who would never post a pic in a million years. I do want to be clear that I don't think everyone has to post pics. But if someone is consistently going to mock others, and I don't mean constructive criticism like Illuminati does, or if one is going to brag about yourself, then let's see what you've got.

My only criticism here is why didn't you post it upright? I had to turn my laptop to the side to get the true perspective. It does make a difference. Maybe down the line when you are back on track and had a good go with you current training theory you can post an after shot. But that is one wide back and you look strong as a bull.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22265 on: September 18, 2020, 05:19:22 AM »
You're definitely huge. A lot of width and muscle there. Props for posting pics at a time when you can't train. I was getting back in the grove but then they closed everything down again. It's been a month now since I've been to the gym. Really kills your motivation because it took me so long to start getting back in shape. I find that it takes way longer when you're older. I'd say it was a solid two months before I felt I was back on track and ready to go. Got in a good month where I was slowly increasing reps and weight then another shutdown.

Just remember, you can look like Bob Paris but on this board you will still get shit. It will always come from those who would never post a pic in a million years. I do want to be clear that I don't think everyone has to post pics. But if someone is consistently going to mock others, and I don't mean constructive criticism like Illuminati does, or if one is going to brag about yourself, then let's see what you've got.

My only criticism here is why didn't you post it upright? I had to turn my laptop to the side to get the true perspective. It does make a difference. Maybe down the line when you are back on track and had a good go with you current training theory you can post an after shot. But that is one wide back and you look strong as a bull.

The pic taken is straight up and down. It is probably something to do with resizing for the forum or something. I used the lowest resolution to take it too because anything higher i cant add to a post as an attachment (i probably just dont know how.)

Seriously ive been at this for so long now and to be honest, there is a huge part of me that has this fantasy im going to compete and shock the world etc. I love to train and i go through these delusions it seems like every single workout. I am on new meds now and they seem to be helping. Im probably going to compete just to put my soul at rest. Either inhave it or i dont but im old now and that part of me just wont let the dream die. Dunno if anyone can relate?

Appreciate the kind words. Will get some progress pics up in a few weeks. You know, the ones that will shock the world and all that.

Fwiw i look strong and to the average person I am but im easily the weakest bodybuilder here. I just wasnt built to be super strong. When i started lifting i was 110lbs at 5ft7 14 years old. I got bullied so bad in school i dropped out in the 8th grade. I eventually got my ged and did some college. But yeah, i started with nothing physically. I recall benching 30lbs the first time.

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
  • youtube.com/channel/UCM3b-ovhSj2GjARYWYWwODQ
« Reply #22266 on: September 18, 2020, 09:35:56 AM »
1981 mm

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22267 on: September 18, 2020, 02:16:40 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22268 on: September 18, 2020, 02:18:33 PM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22269 on: September 18, 2020, 06:02:03 PM »
Zane

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22270 on: September 18, 2020, 06:10:49 PM »
Steve Reeves

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22271 on: September 18, 2020, 07:26:26 PM »

Mr. America’s gym - John DeFendis Training with Steve Michalik.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22272 on: September 18, 2020, 07:50:35 PM »
The pic taken is straight up and down. It is probably something to do with resizing for the forum or something. I used the lowest resolution to take it too because anything higher i cant add to a post as an attachment (i probably just dont know how.)

Seriously ive been at this for so long now and to be honest, there is a huge part of me that has this fantasy im going to compete and shock the world etc. I love to train and i go through these delusions it seems like every single workout. I am on new meds now and they seem to be helping. Im probably going to compete just to put my soul at rest. Either inhave it or i dont but im old now and that part of me just wont let the dream die. Dunno if anyone can relate?

Appreciate the kind words. Will get some progress pics up in a few weeks. You know, the ones that will shock the world and all that.

Fwiw i look strong and to the average person I am but im easily the weakest bodybuilder here. I just wasnt built to be super strong. When i started lifting i was 110lbs at 5ft7 14 years old. I got bullied so bad in school i dropped out in the 8th grade. I eventually got my ged and did some college. But yeah, i started with nothing physically. I recall benching 30lbs the first time.

Very inspirational story. It's amazing the back story on so many people's lives that most are unaware of. I'm glad you shared it. I see you in an even more positive light now. Keep plugging away. There's really nothing else one can do. As Ronnie use to say, "Nothing left to do but to do it."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #22273 on: September 18, 2020, 07:51:39 PM »

Mr. America’s gym - John DeFendis Training with Steve Michalik.

Old school shit right there. Those were the golden years.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22274 on: September 19, 2020, 12:10:14 AM »

In my opinion this is the best a bodybuilder has ever looked