Author Topic: My one big question for New World Order conspiracy promoters...  (Read 8770 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My one big question for New World Order conspiracy promoters...
« on: February 21, 2015, 04:59:14 PM »
 Where do THEY get the power to impose their will? Why does a head of state in the G8 need to OBEY "them" ?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: My one big question for New World Order conspiracy promoters...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 05:01:10 PM »
They have various henchman and built a control structure which keeps single individuals in check via group think, intimidation, marriage  ;D, blackmail, job opportunities, ego boosts/career etc.
The art to build such a power structure is to keep every small rat on their toes via having every small rat know that another, even more fervent, rat might rat him out.

Have you ever tried your luck in local politics?

More info can be obtained by tuning in to my tele evangelist channel for only 9.99 oz. of pure silver a month!  :)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 08:27:01 AM »
They have various henchman and built a control structure which keeps single individuals in check via group think, intimidation, marriage  ;D, blackmail, job opportunities, ego boosts/career etc.
The art to build such a power structure is to keep every small rat on their toes via having every small rat know that another, even more fervent, rat might rat him out.

Have you ever tried your luck in local politics?

More info can be obtained by tuning in to my tele evangelist channel for only 9.99 oz. of pure silver a month!  :)

Obviously, money and power run the world.
BUT, it's tough to accept the powerful control all conduct and attitudes.

For example, "They" can't even control everyone's driving when going in and out of large cities every day.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 02:34:15 PM »
Obviously, money and power run the world.
BUT, it's tough to accept the powerful control all conduct and attitudes.

For example, "They" can't even control everyone's driving when going in and out of large cities every day.

Why should anybody have to control every single individual and their actions directly? It isn't necessary. You're caught in a society and controlling this "social dome" is sufficient. There are endless infusions into society via various media/education that dictate the course.
The single units which fall for the "program" will keep "rogues" in check given they let their guard down.
Many people do not even care to inform themselves what might have caused the damage to the system their living in thus nothing will ever change.