Author Topic: I have just done a bit of maths on fat loss - its fucking hopeless.  (Read 8759 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: I have just done a bit of maths on fat loss - its fucking hopeless.
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 11:26:05 AM »
Yeah well right now I cant move 20 yards without hyperventilating, I have extreme lethargy and am literally bed bound, same shit happened last time around.
I need to give blood ASAP but my cock sucker doctor is in Dubai.
He will be back on Wednesday.
I don't feel well.

I am going to PCT and come off pronto.

So you drink and do coke several times a week and think steroids are killing you making you bed bound? You said guys here are pussies when they don't push the doses... who's the pussy now? 1500mg and close to death, not to mention you think your Alpha Pharma is 50% underdosed. ::) :D

This is your quote  :D :D :D

I am not fucking around with wishy washy gay ass stacks here I am on nearly G and half + Pharma GH.
If I have to push slin soon I will (but rather not right now)

Either way 200 + 7% is happening. If I only come in 190lb so be it, but its STILL GONNA HAPPEN.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
So you drink and do coke several times a week and think steroids are killing you making you bed bound? You said guys here are pussies when they don't push the doses... who's the pussy now? 1500mg and close to death, not to mention you think your Alpha Pharma is 50% underdosed. ::) :D

This is your quote  :D :D :D

I will be fine after i give blood, this is just to do with very high RBC.
I know because I had same problem before.
I have naturally high Iron levels anyway (as does my whole family) its a genetic thing.
The gear pushes my hemocrit through the roof.
If I don't give blood every too months I feel like death.

And yes I believe legit pharmaceutical gear is different world to underground lab gear.
Me taking 1500mg Pharm is probably like taking 3g Alpha Pharm.
I have doctor that tests stuff for me in lab so I know.

There is a reason why Pharm gear costs so much.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 11:36:33 AM »
I will be fine after i give blood, this is just to do with very high RBC.
I know because I had same problem before.
I have naturally high Iron levels anyway (as does my whole family) its a genetic thing.
The gear pushes my hemocrit through the roof.
If I don't give blood every too months I feel like death.

And yes I believe legit pharmaceutical gear is different world to underground lab gear.

What's your game plan going forward?

Do you see yourself still lifting and using gear a year from now?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2015, 11:39:25 AM »

I do not believe you have a "doctor" testing your stuff, just don't believe it. How much "legit pharmaceutical gear" have you run in your life anyway, except testosterone and proviron or whatever? Which products have you compared?

Please share a couple of test results from your doctor. Name the product and claimed dosage and real dosage.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2015, 11:46:11 AM »
What's your game plan going forward?

Do you see yourself still lifting and using gear a year from now?

I think being realistic with my frame and genetics 180lb sub ten percent is quite achievable realistic using mid dose stacks etc.
I think trying to come in at 200+ sub 10 percent will take another off season or two without going full retard Boston Lloyd style.

I genuinely don't enjoy Bodybuilding training or dieting. I find it boring and receptive and it doesn't get my juices flowing.

On the other hand I always loved MMA/Boxing type training and dieting (makes me feel great all round) and its how I grew up training so feels like home to me to do high intensity cardio type drills, pad work, skipping bag work, sparring etc and most important I enjoy it. You don't have to be on gear, (although HGH helps a bunch) and you burn so many calories anyway its impossible to get fat even eating shit and generally is better lifestyle.

But on the downside you will just look like regular skinny lean dude, nothing special
But positive is you will be athletic as fuck and if anyone messes with you, you always know you can rip their head off.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2015, 11:47:21 AM »
((((Chooooper))))
Love you faggy.  ;D
Mwah
x0x0

Not sure I understand, but no man under 220 or over 7% gets to love me, except Knooger of course.

A gram and a half and you look worse than Genova.

Quit now while you're behind.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2015, 11:55:20 AM »

I think being realistic with my frame and genetics 180lb sub ten percent is quite achievable realistic using mid dose stacks etc.
I think trying to come in at 200+ sub 10 percent will take another off season or two without going full retard Boston Lloyd style.

I genuinely don't enjoy Bodybuilding training or dieting. I find it boring and receptive and it doesn't get my juices flowing.

On the other hand I always loved MMA/Boxing type training and dieting (makes me feel great all round) and its how I grew up training so feels like home to me to do high intensity cardio type drills, pad work, skipping bag work, sparring etc and most important I enjoy it. You don't have to be on gear, (although HGH helps a bunch) and you burn so many calories anyway its impossible to get fat even eating shit and generally is better lifestyle.

But on the downside you will just look like regular skinny lean dude, nothing special
But positive is you will be athletic as fuck and if anyone messes with you, you always know you can rip their head off.

Maybe have the best of all worlds. Run a half gram of test plus a little hgh.

Lift heavy a couple days a week to maintain your size and train cage fighting a couple days a week to scratch that itch.

If you don't like the hardcore dieting don't do it. How often are you going to take off your shirt and run around anyways?

You can still be the guy that looks respectable in a t-shirt at around 12% plus can kick ass AND still go out and enjoy your life having some drinks, eating a decent meal and fucking whores.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2015, 12:07:28 PM »
Lol if you loose that much muscle when you are juicing your genetics are terrible, believe me i have been in the game a long time your not going to loose that  much...not even close to that aMount..listen to us that knows this game.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2015, 12:15:32 PM »
I do not believe you have a "doctor" testing your stuff, just don't believe it. How much "legit pharmaceutical gear" have you run in your life anyway, except testosterone and proviron or whatever? Which products have you compared?

Please share a couple of test results from your doctor. Name the product and claimed dosage and real dosage.

I don't give a fuck what you believe.
I get my gear from the pharmacy with a doctors script legally.
In the UK steroids are legal for personal use.

I see one of the top endocrinologist in the UK privately who has access to national laboratories who can test  whatever I want whenever I want.

Ur a moron if you think lab gear is same quality or dose as pharma.

Some stuff like Tren/EQ is fine and ok. The rest is hit and miss at best. Sometimes ok most time not.
Everything I have tested has either been fake or badly underdosed.

If you want tests something send it to me and il have it tested.
You can see some report already in steroid section.
Few sites you can send gear to for testing in UK.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2015, 12:28:10 PM »
Groink just said in other thread he is 220lb at 7% bf which got me thinking about the maths of fat loss.

I am 220lb @ 17% right now that means I am carrying 37.4lb of extra fat? (220lb x 17% = 37.4lb)

Now say I want to be 8.5 % BF, that means I  have to lose 18.7lb fat.

I figured this out by diving 17% by 2 which is 8.5%. (In other words 37.4lb divided by 2 = 18.7lb fat).

Now I understand in order to lose 18.7lb fat you will also lose muscle in that process dieting too.

But the question becomes in what ratio? I am just going to go ahead and assume I will lose 2lb muscle for every pound of fat I lose.

Therefore 18.7% Fat loss will mean 37lb muscle loss.

So therefore in order for me to be 8.5% bf I will have to lose altogether 55.7lb of weight altogether (18.7lb worth of fat & the 37lb of muscle resulting from dieting and cardio).

That means in order for me to be 8.5% bf I will need to weigh close to around 165 lb.

Lets explore further.

For every lb of weight lost you need to burn of or be in deficit 3500 calories.

Therefore, 55.7lb weight loss would need to create a 194, 950 calorie deficit in total.

This mean that if you create a 2k calories deficit a day it will take 94.4 day to lose (3.2 months) for me to be 8.5% BF @ 165lb.
(194,950 divided by 2)

Lets explore further.

Lets say my TDEE is 2700 calories a day. Lets say I do one hour cardio a day which burns 400 calories + one weight training session which burns 300 calories.
That's 700 calories burned there.

Now lets say I eat 1000 calories a day.

This means I have created 1700 calorie deficit, which is still 300 calories short of target of 2000 deficit so need to add in another cardio session.

So to conclude in order for me to be 8.5% BF @ 165lb in 3.2 months I would have to do 2 x one hour cardio sessions a day + one weight training session and eat no more than 1000 calories every single day for 3.2 months straight.

And that is a mutherfucking fact.

It's too much work to figure all this out. Just go by how you look, feel and how your clothes fit.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2015, 12:32:34 PM »
Lol if you loose that much muscle when you are juicing your genetics are terrible, believe me i have been in the game a long time your not going to loose that  much...not even close to that aMount..listen to us that knows this game.

You are an idiot.

You don't understand anything or how body works.

I already told you gear or not when you losing 17lb a month every month zero/low carb  on extreme diet eating 1000 calories training 3 times a day while running 2k daily caloric deficit you are going to lose tons of muscle.

If I was going to lose 2lb a week slow cut over 7 months its different world.
I am losing 55lb in 3 months.

The ratio is around 3-1.

I already accounted for gear use and made it 2-1.

Lyle McDonald agrees. I try find the article.

Trying using ur brain for once instead of making threats about nuclear weapons and blowing up America

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2015, 12:37:23 PM »
Maybe have the best of all worlds. Run a half gram of test plus a little hgh.

Lift heavy a couple days a week to maintain your size and train cage fighting a couple days a week to scratch that itch.

If you don't like the hardcore dieting don't do it. How often are you going to take off your shirt and run around anyways?

You can still be the guy that looks respectable in a t-shirt at around 12% plus can kick ass AND still go out and enjoy your life having some drinks, eating a decent meal and fucking whores.

If I was doing MMA I wouldn't run test. I would just run GH on its own.

If I was going to run test it would be super low dose TRT. 200mg every 2-3 weeks.

Test is terrible for cardio for me.

You regularly pushing maximum heart rate or 180-190+ in MMA or extreme high intensity cardio.

Test pushes up heart rate. It's terrible for cardio and endurance.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2015, 12:46:20 PM »
pro cyclists used or still use test, lower doses.

I cycle everywhere,  can do intervals on stepper or stationary bike for 40mins.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2015, 01:03:15 PM »

The voice and the accent from 2:00 to 2:17 is really good, you could pull off a Batman baddie or smething.
S

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2015, 01:37:36 PM »
You have been going on about losing fat since your weak, sorry ass showed up. You just look more horrendous then ever!

Motherfucking fact is you are a fucking drug addict and a liar!

This is the most honest post on getbig. Joon has been fat since day one and lacks willpower.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2015, 01:44:31 PM »
The voice and the accent from 2:00 to 2:17 is really good, you could pull off a Batman baddie or smething.

:D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2015, 01:47:54 PM »
This is the most honest post on getbig. Joon has been fat since day one and lacks willpower.

Fuck off you two faced twat.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2015, 01:50:14 PM »
Fuck off you two faced twat.

Mate, you have a draw full of gear and you look like shit. deal with it.

1 year from now you will be fatter then you are today.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2015, 01:54:30 PM »

I don't give a fuck what you believe.
I get my gear from the pharmacy with a doctors script legally.
In the UK steroids are legal for personal use.

I see one of the top endocrinologist in the UK privately who has access to national laboratories who can test  whatever I want whenever I want.

Ur a moron if you think lab gear is same quality or dose as pharma.

Some stuff like Tren/EQ is fine and ok. The rest is hit and miss at best. Sometimes ok most time not.
Everything I have tested has either been fake or badly underdosed.

If you want tests something send it to me and il have it tested.
You can see some report already in steroid section.
Few sites you can send gear to for testing in UK.

Can't find the posts with the tests, please link? How many AP products have you tested personally?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2015, 01:55:50 PM »
Mate, you have a draw full of gear and you look like shit. deal with it.

1 year from now you will be fatter then you are today.

I am the biggest I have even been you moron, I put on 30lb of muscle since last year u idiot.
I have put on 5 inches on my chest and inch and half on my arms, 18.5 pumped, sometimes close to 19's if I am on D-Bol.
I am just off season puffy. Maybe 17-20% BF.

Just cos I might not hit my target of being 200+ sub 10 doesn't mean I won't own 90% of the anonymous twinks here at 180lb sub 10.

You have no idea how I look like now.

No one apart from bigmc has seen any pics.

I just got to lean up that is all. The muscle and strength is at all time best.

The other thing I don't like about you is every time I am in time out or banned u start slagging me off.
Then when I come back you are all sweet again.

Hence why you are a two faced twat.
End of discussion.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2015, 01:58:31 PM »
I am the biggest I have even been you moron, I put on 30lb of muscle since last year u idiot.
I have put on 5 inches on my chest and inch and half on my arms, 18.5 pumped, sometimes close to 19's if I am on D-Bol.

Just cos I might not hit my target of being 200+ sub 10 doesn't mean I won't own 90% of the anonymous twinks here at 180lb sub 10.

The other thing I don't like about you is every time I am in time out or banned u start slagging me off.

End of discussion.

Ok Mayar. Alex owned you.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2015, 02:00:35 PM »

End of discussion.

Bigger arms than Anabolic Halo, can we see a pictor?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2015, 02:01:03 PM »
Ok Mayar. Alex owned you.

What the fuck does Alex have to do with anything?
I spoke to him for two hour on the phone u moron he is good dude.
He has twins on the way and just got a promotion at his job making mega money and doesn't wanna get dragged into internet bullshit.
Quit bringing other people into it when you know nothing about anything dickwad.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2015, 02:04:31 PM »
What the fuck does Alex have to do with anything?
I spoke to him for two hour on the phone u moron he is good dude.
He has twins on the way and just got a promotion at his job making mega money and doesn't wanna get dragged into internet bullshit.
Quit bringing other people into it when you know nothing about anything dickwad.

remember when we chatted on the phone? hmmmmmm.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2015, 02:05:16 PM »
Bigger arms than Anabolic Halo, can we see a pictor?

Yes but not has ripped or defined, Halo is sub 10 I am near 20 so its not exactly an achievement.
I am not sure why these morons think I am some 150lb twink.

I posted pic last year with tape measure (adonis posted em up recently) with 17 inch guns unmpumped.
Not sure why they would think I wouldn't get better in over year with double the doses?? ::)

No pics will be posted until May/June until I am around 12% or less and perfect. Not posting fatty off season pics.
Size is not the problem, conditioning is.