Author Topic: Vince B made Teutonic Knight and Hurricane look like complete morons.  (Read 17420 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Good Stuff Vince.

Hilarious their conspiracy theories.  They are morons.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Vince B made Teutonic Knight and Hurricane look like complete morons.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 01:43:32 PM »
Not impressed with Vinces rebuttal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 01:49:40 PM »
Which one of them used to post as Boo on Ironage?

Vince appears to control both their minds. I always thought they were the same person.

Or are they the alter egos of Frank Zane?

It seems they both got upset when Vince revealed that Zane was crying in his hotel room
after the 80 Olympia. Vince went to collect him from his hotel room to go on some gay post Olympia boat cruise with Joe Weider and the other contestants (the Steaming into Sydney cruise it was called) and Zane was crying like a wee lassie behind the hotel door.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 02:13:54 PM »
Not impressed with Vinces rebuttal.
Why?

They claimed that he did not live in an apartment at the beach.  He did.

They claim that Arnold did not come over.  He did.

They claim that Zane did not come over.  He did.

Vince provided proof via pictures and other sources line up exactly to what he stated.

What more would you want from Vince?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 02:25:37 PM »
Why?

Vince provided proof via pictures and other sources line up exactly to what he stated.

Links to proof ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2015, 02:34:19 PM »
Why?

Two things we can learn from my calling out thread. It is pointless confronting some anonymous jerks because no matter what you post as evidence they will attack something else.

Their object is to discredit me so that people will wonder if I ever tell the truth.

The other thing is it is virtually impossible to prove things on the internet. People can make up lies about you and how can you prove that those lies are false?

The strategy of nasty people is to repeat those lies until some people believe they are true. TK and Beefy don't play fair.

When known people have trouble proving where they lived then what hope is there for everyone else on this forum?

To Big Al McKechnie. It was Robert Nailon who drove the Zanes back to the Hilton Hotel after the 80 Olympia. He heard someone crying in the hotel room. When

Robert knocked on the door, after parking his car, Christine answered and said that Frank didn't feel like any company. Robert ended up missing the harbour cruise

that all the contestants and officials were on.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »

To Big Al McKechnie. It was Robert Nailon who drove the Zanes back to the Hilton Hotel after the 80 Olympia. He heard someone crying in the hotel room. When Robert knocked on the door, after parking his car, Christine answered and said that Frank didn't feel like any company. Robert ended up missing the harbour cruise that all the contestants and officials were on.

Ok, it was a few years ago you posted it here or on Ironage. That seemed to piss someone off.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2015, 02:43:22 PM »
Why?

Hasty exit?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2015, 02:52:44 PM »
Two things we can learn from my calling out thread. It is pointless confronting some anonymous jerks because no matter what you post as evidence they will attack something else.

Their object is to discredit me so that people will wonder if I ever tell the truth.

The other thing is it is virtually impossible to prove things on the internet. People can make up lies about you and how can you prove that those lies are false?

The strategy of nasty people is to repeat those lies until some people believe they are true. TK and Beefy don't play fair.

When known people have trouble proving where they lived then what hope is there for everyone else on this forum?

To Big Al McKechnie. It was Robert Nailon who drove the Zanes back to the Hilton Hotel after the 80 Olympia. He heard someone crying in the hotel room. When

Robert knocked on the door, after parking his car, Christine answered and said that Frank didn't feel like any company. Robert ended up missing the harbour cruise

What do you suppose was wrong with Frank?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2015, 03:41:30 PM »
What do you suppose was wrong with Frank?

The 80 Olympia had some anomalies. First of all there was a deadline for entries. The promoter, top officials, and some of us in Sydney

knew Arnold was competing but the other competitors did not. That obviously wasn't fair to everyone. Paul Graham and Arnold were mates from 1968

when they lived in the same house or apartment in LA. Paul was the promoter in 1980.

Frank was the current 3 time Mr Olympia. He hurt himself by falling off a deckchair and cut a sensitive part. He lost weight because of it.

Frank didn't even place second in 1980. He placed behind Chris Dickerson which must have been a bitter pill to swallow.

Frank and Mike Mentzer 'dropped' their trophies back stage. However, no one has ever torn up a cheque for some obscure reason!

Frank and Mike were not on the harbour cruise after the contest. They missed a good time but obviously Frank had nothing to celebrate. Looking

back that contest was the end for Mike Mentzer and the end of winning the Olympia for Frank.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2015, 03:51:24 PM »
Which one of them used to post as Boo on Ironage?

Vince appears to control both their minds. I always thought they were the same person.

Or are they the alter egos of Frank Zane?

It seems they both got upset when Vince revealed that Zane was crying in his hotel room
after the 80 Olympia. Vince went to collect him from his hotel room to go on some gay post Olympia boat cruise with Joe Weider and the other contestants (the Steaming into Sydney cruise it was called) and Zane was crying like a wee lassie behind the hotel door.

Say's WHO, someone in mini skirt , what colour is your mini skirt today  ;D

No wonder that those fine English gentlemen's control your tribe  ;D

& U trust Vince  ::)

Don't U get  ::) we a young  :D :D :D & he/U a ancient fatsos  :D

God save the Queen , English-German ruler of Scotland  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2015, 03:56:56 PM »
Why?

Re-read all again:

- get real, he never ever owned PENTHOUSE on Manly beach
- ask yourself , why was "crime" NOT reported  :o
- Vince & photographic "proof" , a U too into his **SPORT** (let's called sport  ;))

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2015, 04:02:32 PM »

U discredited yourself on all those sites  ::)
Oh, now is Frank Zane ..............

Would U like me to tell U what someone with GREKO name & ITALIANO surname call U  :) 

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2015, 04:07:25 PM »
As much as I make fun out of Vince, this time he went tank mode on his naysayers haha. This place is hilarious.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2015, 04:08:50 PM »
The 80 Olympia had some anomalies. First of all there was a deadline for entries. The promoter, top officials, and some of us in Sydney

knew Arnold was competing but the other competitors did not. That obviously wasn't fair to everyone. Paul Graham and Arnold were mates from 1968

when they lived in the same house or apartment in LA. Paul was the promoter in 1980.

Frank was the current 3 time Mr Olympia. He hurt himself by falling off a deckchair and cut a sensitive part. He lost weight because of it.

Frank didn't even place second in 1980. He placed behind Chris Dickerson which must have been a bitter pill to swallow.

Frank and Mike Mentzer 'dropped' their trophies back stage. However, no one has ever torn up a cheque for some obscure reason!

Frank and Mike were not on the harbour cruise after the contest. They missed a good time but obviously Frank had nothing to celebrate. Looking

back that contest was the end for Mike Mentzer and the end of winning the Olympia for Frank.

Oh, oh nothing about cheap-plastic-recycled Vince/Ubba mr.olympia 1980 trophy for C.Dickerson

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Who else recognise C.Dickerson as Ubba Mr.O 1980  ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2015, 04:13:43 PM »
Tsk Tsk.... might be best to disappear off this thread and let it die.  Having a meltdown isn't really helping your case.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2015, 04:16:54 PM »
Good Stuff Vince.

Hilarious their conspiracy theories.  They are morons.

A U TOO into Vinces favourite **sport**  ::)

Think twice amigo  8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2015, 04:22:42 PM »
Tsk Tsk.... might be best to disappear off this thread and let it die.  Having a meltdown isn't really helping your case.

;D ;D I am on the beach & enjoying  :D :D

Do U think I really give a fuck about someone who is 55 years older than  me  :D

Time 4 another icy Red Bull 8)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2015, 04:26:03 PM »
Here is the property next door that sold recently. In Australia 40 years ago they called the top apartments penthouses.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-apartment-nsw-manly-104635661

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 04:27:01 PM »
noone doubted Vince in the first Place.

It's just so pleasing to upset vince By just claiming he did something he didn't, and just make him think noone believes him, then watch him melt, like honey on a hebrew.

By the way vince, is did your wife die in jail, or is she still allive? Do you visit her anymore?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2015, 04:46:59 PM »
noone doubted Vince in the first Place.

It's just so pleasing to upset vince by claiming he did something he didn't, and just make him think noone believes him, and watch him melt, like honey on a hebrew.

By the way vince, is did your wife die in jail, or is she still allive? Do you visit her anymore?

Enough with the bullshit in this thread. I don't discuss my ex or family on Getbig or anywhere else on the net.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2015, 04:48:20 PM »
Here is the property next door that sold recently. In Australia 40 years ago they called the top apartments penthouses.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-apartment-nsw-manly-104635661

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D oh , dear lord  ::)

NOT YOURS PROPERTY  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2015, 04:50:17 PM »
Enough with the bullshit in this thread. I don't discuss my ex or family on Getbig or anywhere else on the net.

Fine then.......... so you don't denie it? Well well.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2015, 04:52:45 PM »

:o total capitulacion signore Vincenzo , but U like discussing very private issue about famous bodybuilders

no 2 way street traffic  ::) mama mia ....................

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2015, 04:56:49 PM »

:o total capitulacion signore Vincenzo , but U like discussing very private issue about famous bodybuilders

no 2 way street traffic  ::) mama mia ....................

It's differend, he's in love with them, not so much with his wife. He left his wife to get caught and sent to jail just so that he could pursue his schmoeing dreams, doh,

The previous thread that issued this got deleted because Vince gave skorpio money to keep his name clean.