Author Topic: Any Soccer fanatics here?  (Read 3514 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Any Soccer fanatics here?
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 12:42:02 PM »
I have a pro soccer team in my city, just send me the money and I will got to the stadium to get you a jersey And ship it to you. PayPal ID is arce1988@paypal.com

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 12:43:24 PM »
Buy him Zlatan Ibarhimovic top, Ibra is THE man , nobody fucks with him  ;D real Get Bigger class...........

Ronaldo,Messi,Neymar,Rakitic,etc,.......great players, but Ibra is mad guy ........he wanted to beat up Pep too  :D

Would love to see Ibra & Mandzukic (now Atletico Madrid) playing against Bayern (Pep)  ;D

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2015, 12:47:01 PM »
Buy him Zlatan Ibarhimovic top, Ibra is THE man , nobody fucks with him  ;D real Get Bigger class...........

Ronaldo,Messi,Neymar,Rakitic,etc,.......great players, but Ibra is mad guy ........he wanted to beat up Pep too  :D

Would love to see Ibra & Mandzukic (now Atletico Madrid) playing against Bayern (Pep)  ;D

Ibra is pure quality! the most underrated player alive for me, doesn't underrate himself though thats for sure!
really funny guy too!
game needs more characters like him

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2015, 12:47:26 PM »
you can't get too much exposure when you have the stats and ability they do mate, goal to game ratios of almost 1 in 1 for the past 5 seasons.
almost every meaningful individual record one of, if not both of them have broken - international, domestic league, champions league...everything.

not sure what their mass market appeal has to do with them winning their multiple ballon d'ors since the votes are cast by national team managers and captains!

Guardiola won the title in record time, fastest title win in bundesliga history in his first season. Bayern also have the most points in a calender year in bundesliga history - only 1 point behind for the record in one season.
best goal difference, most goals scored and least conceded in a single season, highest average points per game, most consecutive wins - all records broken under Guardiola.
same guy who won 14 trophies at Barca in 4 seasons, highest win % in their history and created a team widely regarded as the best club team in history - won the treble in his first season including league and champions league....this guy was a managerial mistake???

i said before that Germany are by far the best international team around and Bayern the best club team. also imo Bundesliga is the best league in world football.
wouldn't write off anyone who isn't German though lol

Pep really fucked up with Zlatan & Mario Mandzukic , would be great to see Atletico Madrid vs Bayern in UEFA Champions League

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2015, 12:51:07 PM »

The power Ibra can generate in his shots. Unreal. :o

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2015, 12:56:57 PM »
Zlatan is overrated. Except his acrobatic goals due to his Black Belt in Karate he is no big deal. The guy has a HUGE EGO and told pep to make him play as a striker instead of Messi because it's where he normally play lol PSG will most likely not win over chelsea. Plenty of striker beats Ibra, check Costa, Tevez, Levandowski, Suarez, they are all faster and a way more complete than Zlatan

Bayern woud loose against Athletico. It's just a feeling. I think that again, a spanish team will take the champions league.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2015, 01:04:33 PM »
Zlatan is overrated. Except his acrobatic goals due to his Black Belt in Karate he is no big deal. The guy has a HUGE EGO and told pep to make him play as a striker instead of Messi because it's where he normally play lol PSG will most likely not win over chelsea. Plenty of striker beats Ibra, check Costa, Tevez, Levandowski, Suarez, they are all faster and a way more complete than Zlatan

Bayern woud loose against Athletico. It's just a feeling. I think that again, a spanish team will take the champions league.

Zlatan is interesting to watch on & of the field, Messi is softie, looked Mandzukic in Athletico, wow , Pep was stupid to let Worlds best head striker to go, Lewandowski hmmm..........

I like underdogs like Athletico Madrid, I hope they kicked Barca too  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2015, 01:11:37 PM »
Ibra is pure quality! the most underrated player alive for me, doesn't underrate himself though thats for sure!
really funny guy too!
game needs more characters like him

..........& that Ibra goal, pure platinum ...........good looking wife too

he only screwed for choosing Sweden over Croatia, imagine him playing together with Mandzukic .......

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2015, 01:48:13 PM »
Pep really fucked up with Zlatan & Mario Mandzukic , would be great to see Atletico Madrid vs Bayern in UEFA Champions League

Pep also chased off 24 year old wunderkind Toni Kroos.  Bayern traded him to Real Madrid for the aging Xabi Alanso and his legs gave out a month ago.   Pep has been successful at Bayern because he inherited a team that just won everything.  My mom could've been successful with that level of talent. 

What grinds my gears about Pep is his damn Tiki Taka methodology.  The Germans play 'total football' and with their golden generation were winning everything in Europe.  Tiki Taka had its run with Spain buts been exposed and could now be beaten.  Pep came to Bayern saying he was going to manage to the player's strengths and all he's done is replace German players with Spaniards and implement Tiki Taka.  Bayern had a powerful and exciting attacking game...now they back pass into oblivion and, more importantly, while he's been successful in the Bundesliga he's failing when confronted with top European teams in the Champion's League.

When Lowe took the Germans to Brazil he unleashed 'Total Football' again and they destroyed opponent after opponent...including Messi's Argentina, Neymar's Brazil and Ronaldo's Portugal.

That's how soccer should be played!   8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 01:48:28 AM »
Todays match M.City - Barca, was good ah, Messi  :P probably 3:0 in Catalonia.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 01:59:24 AM »
yep

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 11:07:22 PM »
Arsenal (1) - Monaco (3)

Ah, this aristocratic Monte Carlo FC , nice to see Prince Albert attending  8)

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2015, 02:36:18 AM »
Arsenal (1) - Monaco (3)

Ah, this aristocratic Monte Carlo FC , nice to see Prince Albert attending  8)

Monsieur Wenger royally shafted, sulky bastard didn't even shake the Monaco manager's hand when the game finished.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2015, 05:02:42 AM »
This is an answer to all people that say " premierleague is the fastest, strongest, best league in europe". By the quarter final their will only be chealsea from england. They fucked up.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2015, 05:11:55 AM »
This is an answer to all people that say " premierleague is the fastest, strongest, best league in europe". By the quarter final their will only be chealsea from england. They fucked up.

exactly, maybe the most entertaining league in Europe but not the best.
Man City PL champs, elite team...played off the park by Barca
Chelsea top right now, running riot in the PL...parked the bus against PSG and were lucky not to lose. beat by Atletico last season who have a fraction of their budget.
Arsenal fucked by a team 4th in ligue 1 and were missing 3 of their first choice defenders, their captain and their 1st choice attacker.
Sanchez-Ozil-Welbeck 100 mil combined.
over double the cost of the entire monaco team

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2015, 05:28:42 AM »
Man city got lucky and I mean it. Barca missed many goals in the first half time then at the second they played so calm and like they didn't want to score and Enrique made these homo moves after the first city goal. It could have been worse with a little bit more passion and focus from barca.

Spanish teams will all go to the quarter final. Athletico madrid is the one that fucked up yesterday but still has the chance to win in it stadium.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2015, 05:37:10 AM »
Leverkusen are a decent team, were in good form before the winter break.
Son Heung-Min is awesome. fucking disgrace Liverpool spent 25mil on Lallana while Son cost Bayer less than 10.
with him, Bellarabi and Hakan C. i think they'll get an away goal, then it will be tough for Atletico.

Juve might be dark horses. one of the best central midfields for me -  Pirlo-Pogba-Vidal
Tevez and Morata always a threat.

Barca took their foot off the pedal against City, they'll get embarrassed at the Camp Nou
Pellegrini the Chilean Wenger, only has 1 way of playing. stubborn as a mule!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2015, 01:12:19 PM »
Liverpool is gone from Uefa League too  :D

Slaven Bilic cult is growing  ;)

Tottenham is gone too   :)