Author Topic: Help flinstones get a new truck...last straw for me  (Read 31102 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Help flinstones get a new truck...last straw for me
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2015, 02:06:59 PM »
inspirational story, it must have felt immensely satisfying when you finally got that masters

but this bum will take no lessons from this

Thank you. Yes it did. I even went to graduation ceremony. I did not attend my undergrad graduation ceremony.

The worst was working the night shift. Most Masters program only offer classes at night, and some of my classes went until 9:00pm. By the time I got home, ate dinner, and showered, it was close to 10:30. Id stay up until 12, then go to sleep. Sometimes I was able to sleep when my shift ended at 9:00am or when I got back from the gym. And I graduated with a 3.9 gpa. :D :D

I should have come on getbig and ask for handouts.  :-\ :-\ Maybe have Uberman write my papers for me.  ;D
X

balas

« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2015, 02:09:34 PM »
Thank you. Yes it did. I even went to graduation ceremony. I did not attend my undergrad graduation ceremony.

The worst was working the night shift. Most Masters program only offer classes at night, and some of my classes went until 9:00pm. By the time I got home, ate dinner, and showered, it was close to 10:30. Id stay up until 12, then go to sleep. Sometimes I was able to sleep when my shift ended at 9:00am or when I got back from the gym. And I graduated with a 3.9 gpa. :D :D

I should have come on getbig and ask for handouts.  :-\ :-\ Maybe have Uberman write my papers for me.  ;D
this is a great story. do you have a very high iq or pretty standard and just relied on "hard work dedication" ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2015, 02:16:24 PM »
this is a great story. do you have a very high iq or pretty standard and just relied on "hard work dedication" ?

According to the WAIS-IV (standard IQ test), average intelligence is 90-110. When I took the WAIS-IV, I scored a 111, so basically average.

I just happen to be exceptionally good in my chosen field. But overall, I would not consider myself to have a very high IQ. My knowledge is pretty much limited to my chosen field and its subfields. But of course dedication and hardwork and appropriate social supports (family, friends and mentors) goes a very long way.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2015, 02:18:17 PM »
Good example of how a real man handles his business. ;)

Ironic how we both now are regulars on getbig.

Thank you.

Is my prize one night with your wife?  :D :D

Yes, we must be regulars on here because there is something wrong with us.  :-\ :-\ :D :D
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2015, 04:00:22 PM »
Aj's wife is probably some type of mail order bride, therefore Flintstone knows more about women than most here at the tender age of 19. He's a world class athlete who's trying to mature as a man.

He's come here asking for help. An ex girlfriend mocks him via crashbandico pics; have you no heart you bastard!

Listen this dude has figured it out,  he needs a new truck in order to maintain a relationship with a woman who earns 90k that he's MADE OUT within 45 minutes of meeting her. Who cares if he's lied about his age (that's odd), job and income, he's swapped spit with this young professional and he needs to seal the relationship with a new vehicle.  How dare you suggest anyone knows more about women!

Did I mention an ex, an extremely vile and bitter woman, mocks him to the verge of suicide via cartoon pictures of video game characters known for their mediocre automobiles........

Flint as soon as I get my money back from Arce it's yours,  in fact you have my permission to deal with him directly. The truck will be yours by Friday.  

:D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2015, 09:28:19 PM »
^^^ AJ!

What kind of demented man are you?  Who posts such tortuous pictures?  Is your mail order brides mistreatment of you so bad that you resort to such heinous actions?

This is probably a banable offense.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2015, 05:32:37 AM »
Shizzo, youre paranoid. You think everyone is a gimmick. You even thought I was a gimmick, although Ive met a number of reputable getbiggers.
Shizzo's gimmick is to call everyone a gimmick, so that he can get more responses to himself or a thread that he may have started. It's about the attention that he gets or is directed to him.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #207 on: February 26, 2015, 05:34:03 AM »
Shizzo's gimmick is to call everyone a gimmick, so that he can get more responses to himself or a thread that he may have started. It's about the attention that he gets or is directed to him.

It's like a micro-SEO campaign.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2015, 05:35:47 AM »
It's like a micro-SEO campaign.
yep.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #209 on: February 26, 2015, 05:52:15 AM »
No, I just get that feeling/vibe about certain accounts.

Perfect example, I can tell AJ is not a gimmick.

Archer is anonymous publicly, but I can tell he is not a gimmick.

Ronnie Rep etc...... The list goes on.

Accounts like Halo, Flinstones, Simple Simon, Enzo, Phreak, Bertha Butt  etc... I get that tingle in my balls, that there is something off.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #210 on: February 26, 2015, 05:55:07 AM »
Perfect example, I can tell AJ is not a gimmick.

Full disclosure: my gimmick account has been in the "waiting for approval" queue for about 3 years. When that bad-boy is approved, LOOK OUT.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #211 on: February 26, 2015, 12:06:56 PM »
Flint's been around forever, and was part of the NJ crew that was here most strongly 2006 - 2008. He has legitimately met or been casually noted by a decent number of other legit Getbiggers. The thing that I think is his down fall is that he seems like a real "bros before hoes" type guy, so he probably figures that it shouldn't of be a big deal for one iron bro to lend another iron bro some cash for a new car, even if it's message board iron bros.

But it doesn't work that way, certainly not on Getbig.

Thanks, I guess.
l

ramana

« Reply #212 on: February 26, 2015, 01:51:40 PM »
flinstones should get a masters in civil or electrical engineering in an esteemed university (college?) and then get an executive MBA in an expensive business school

then he will be able to get a job and save up money for a truck

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #213 on: February 26, 2015, 02:34:50 PM »
Maybe instead of a new truck, Getbig could get Arce to hand over the keys to Flinstones to his new black convertible that was purchased by Getbig as a kind of Pay it Forward type of thing...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #214 on: February 26, 2015, 03:50:10 PM »
flinstones should get a masters in civil or electrical engineering in an esteemed university (college?) and then get an executive MBA in an expensive business school

That's exactly what i did minus the esteemed and expensive part.  I'm a Civil/Structural Engineer with a MBA.  You can do about anything with this combo.  I started off as a consulting engineer and now i'm an engineering staff manager for a large oil and gas company in Houston.

It's actually not that difficult to get these degrees if you put in a little effort, i'm not what i would consider a super smart person, just driven.

Within 5 years of graduating and obtaining a Professioinal Engineering license, it's an easy 6 figure job and you can pick up legit 9's in your free time.

8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #215 on: February 26, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »
That's exactly what i did minus the esteemed and expensive part.  I'm a Civil/Structural Engineer with a MBA.  You can do about anything with this combo.  I started off as a consulting engineer and now i'm an engineering staff manager for a large oil and gas company in Houston.

It's actually not that difficult to get these degrees if you put in a little effort, i'm not what i would consider a super smart person, just driven.

Within 5 years of graduating and obtaining a Professioinal Engineering license, it's an easy 6 figure job and you can pick up legit 9's in your free time.

8)
There seems like there is a disproportionally high amount of post graduate degrees from Getbiggers.

What draws you all here like moths to a flame?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2015, 04:03:02 PM »
There seems like there is a disproportionally high amount of post graduate degrees from Getbiggers.

What draws you all here like moths to a flame?

Having an office job and free time?

8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 26, 2015, 07:44:25 PM »
I hate "office jobs". Too much drama

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 26, 2015, 07:45:05 PM »
I hate "office jobs". Too much drama

You've always been the token in those types of settings.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #219 on: February 26, 2015, 07:48:22 PM »

That sounds all well and good, but first he would need to learn how to read and write.

He may want to read this before taking on the daunting task of learning to read.

X

Bluez

« Reply #220 on: February 26, 2015, 07:51:54 PM »
You can rent a Corvette from Hertz and be balling over the weekend.

Go to car shows, show off, Post it on FB. No one has to know. Rent it again
when you go on dates.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #221 on: February 26, 2015, 08:06:47 PM »
That sounds all well and good, but first he would need to learn how to read and write.

He may want to read this before taking on the daunting task of learning to read.

>:( I have faith in Flin, once he gets that truck he'll be

smashin' the weights -

and getting those dates -

ramana

« Reply #222 on: February 26, 2015, 09:12:34 PM »

8)
fucking sweet

living the dream

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #223 on: February 26, 2015, 09:25:20 PM »
>:( I have faith in Flin, once he gets that truck he'll be

smashin' the weights -

and getting those dates -

In 20 years, more like