Author Topic: Things to do in London, England in June  (Read 4229 times)

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
Re: Things to do in London, England in June
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2015, 10:17:59 AM »
The Temple Church where the Knights Templar are buried is good to visit (there are some nice pubs nearby Fleet St). Also, St Paul's Cathedral is good for a look around.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2015, 11:03:35 AM »
pledge allegiance to the caliph

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2015, 03:17:53 PM »
There is a lot of family activities to do in London.  I have been there about 20 times myself and it is easily in in the top 5 of my most favorite cities.  Lots of culture and historical experiences to be had here.  For a short time like you have, look into doing one of the All Day tours that you book from the hotel.  Winsdor/Bath/Stone Henge is one that is relatively cheap and a good way to see a lot of the outlying areas of London as well.  The tour guides are very well informed and you will be surprised to learn some of the things you may not know.  (In terms of acreage and space - parks and such - London is the greenest city of its size.)
Or you can book a Hop On Hop Off bus and scoot around town to different areas of your choice on the map that reflect your interests.

I was there this past May and while London is notorious for having wet/bad weather, it was absolutely beautiful then.  It was actually so warm that the Chelsea Flower Show was in a tizzy because the warm weather was causing everything to bloom ahead of schedule and the festival was still a bit away.  There is plenty to do, so just enjoy it and have fun.

The food is great there.  Well, all the food except British food.  They are the blandest cooks of all time apparently.  But you can find some fantastic American, Paki, Chinese, etc... places to eat. 

Paris is not that bad either.  I was there again at the first of December last year and it is still a beautiful city even in cold weather.  Yeah, there are "areas" that are gritty and where you don't want to go, but overall the city is terrific and worth a few visits to over the years. 

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 03:21:50 PM »
London is a shit hole.

Go to Paris instead like someone said.

End of thread.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2015, 03:46:10 PM »
Thanks to everyone for the information, it certainly helps out and I really do appreciate the humor and well thought out replies.

As a way of saying thanks I will post up some cock pics in August, the trainer style.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2015, 01:56:58 AM »
I hear converting to Islam is one of those must do things...

Or be FC Millwall fan  ;D & Chelsea mob would  :-*

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 03:00:41 AM »
Agree with it all. Only not with the DLR. You find yourself taking the DLR you're already in Pakistan and need to hastily make your way West again.

I slag it but there are great stuff to visit. There's some amazing history and stories to explore. Some nice wine bars on the Southbank I used to frequent and took a stroll along the river at night. That's when London is quite beautiful and enchanting and even sceptics like myself enjoyed being there.

However, never in my life will I live there again.

Same view as me ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 09:31:24 AM »
I'm surprised tourists even bother coming to London. Paris is perfect for tourists, all the good stuff is in the city center and all the shit is kept on the outskirts.

With London you have piles of shit all over the place, but even within that shit you'll find hidden gems. It wont stop surprising you what you'll find here. Great if you live here, but not exactly tourist friendly.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2015, 05:59:51 PM »
I'm surprised tourists even bother coming to London. Paris is perfect for tourists, all the good stuff is in the city center and all the shit is kept on the outskirts.

With London you have piles of shit all over the place, but even within that shit you'll find hidden gems. It wont stop surprising you what you'll find here. Great if you live here, but not exactly tourist friendly.

Outed on your first post. Good stuff.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2015, 06:09:13 PM »
Is there a Benny Hill museum there?

If not, can someone build one?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2015, 09:13:46 PM »
They tried but couldn't make much progress.  The workmen kept chasing large breasted women around.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2015, 12:24:14 AM »
The Temple Church where the Knights Templar are buried is good to visit (there are some nice pubs nearby Fleet St). Also, St Paul's Cathedral is good for a look around.

:'( :'( :'(

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2015, 12:25:30 AM »
London is a shit hole.

Go to Paris instead like someone said.

End of thread.

French girls don't get fat  ;)

heenok

• Getbig IV