Author Topic: Can't get leaner what do I do  (Read 17880 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Can't get leaner what do I do
« on: February 23, 2015, 09:33:12 PM »
Alright so I went straight from Tren test mast and eating everything in sight and I mean everything straight to a cruise and crash diet of no carbs and 1000 calories a day. I've been dieting since the day after thanksgiving and dropped from 215 to 180, and lost a lot of muscle in the process. I'm struggling hard to get under 180 and I've probably gone from like fuckin 20% bodyfat from all the shit food I ate on tren to about 12%. Do I add in t3? or should I just continue doing what im doing until it's all gone? I've been doing a fuck load of cardio too it ranges from 15 minutes a day to 30 minutes 4-6 days a week. I was thinking adding 50-100mcg t3 in there along with the sust to get down to around 7-8%. I really don't care about muscle loss at this point and starving myself on 1000-1200 cals is really killing me right now

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Can't get leaner what do I do
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 09:44:12 PM »
15-30 minutes of cardio 4-6 days a week is in no way a "shitload" of cardio.  Anything less than 30 minutes is worthless.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 09:50:19 PM »
15-30 minutes of cardio 4-6 days a week is in no way a "shitload" of cardio.  Anything less than 30 minutes is worthless.

I also do 15-30 minutes at night i forgot to add. So minumum 30 minutes total a day 4-6 days a week.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:18:18 AM »
you completely fucked it up by crash dieting in the first place.
you should know better.

you cant just drop to 1000 kcals. you will ALWAYS stall eventually. if you stall on 1000kcals theres fuck all you can do anymore.
shouldve at least had an epic 10.000kcal cheat day once a week.

you fucked up. deal with it. your metabolism is dead. revive it, increase kcals to normal levels, accept fat and water gain, then try again WITHOUT crash dieting.

you could also add t3 right now but t3 on a 1000kcal diet? good luck with that. youll end up a stringbean.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 02:33:00 AM »
you should know better.

you cant just drop to 1000 kcals. you will ALWAYS stall eventually. if you stall on 1000kcals theres fuck all you can do anymore.

you fucked up. deal with it. your metabolism is dead. revive it, increase kcals to normal levels, accept fat and water gain, then try again WITHOUT crash dieting.

you could also add t3 right now but t3 on a 1000kcal diet? good luck with that. youll end up a stringbean.

Man speaks th truth

I loose weight on 3.8k cals a day I am 236 lbs though

Think i would die on anything under 2k

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 02:54:47 AM »
you should know better.

I agree! crash dieting is just going to have a horrible rebound effect. You can actually lose weight on a decent caloric intake. As long as it is clean food you should still eat 6 times a day and lose weight. Id get your macros back on track and don't crash diet again.

I tried crash dieting before and it was the worst decision ever. I still think your a little young for thyroid hormones and like somebody else mentioned 15-20 Mins is not alot of cardio. Right now I'm doing a Hour of HIT cardio a day plus sauna. It sucks but that's just what my body needs. my body tends to need more cardio then other people.

Also are you making sure your heart rate is high when your doing cardio. You need to be hitting around 170- 180 beats a second to be in a fat burning mode and try to keep it there throughout your cardio and training.

3 things you did wrong. you crashed off a cycle, you crash dieted, your not doing enough cardio. If you want to use a PED to cutt fat I wouldd go with a small dose of clen plus some coffee before you used T3 or T4.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 03:11:10 AM »
What about galeniko's and no one's diet?

ok, here goes:

-first off, no t3, no efedrina, no gh is needed, the best drugs for dieting is sheer willpower, you must be happy and looking forward to become shredded.

-dont be a mentaly weak pussy, dont even ask about cheat meals,just do not, i have been at 5-7% bodyfat for 2+ years in a row.i know perfectly what it takes to do this.

-do not ask any bullshit question about which drug is best for cutting, and fuck if you think tren burns fat you got the wrong mindset and should stop reading right here.its not about drugs, with good diet,any drug will work.even natural it will work.so the drug question is out of the window, any steroid will work.no steroids will work too.one thing is ,if steroids, take only as little as is needed.nobody with less mass than me needs more than hrt, they only need more time.

-if one wants to do this on gear, make sure to be clean before starting, or if one wants to come from a bulk into this, then double the dosage or you will not so very good.this wont produce mass monsters, so spare me the "small" comments, this is about how to get lean.

-dieting fucking sucks, thats why i think the most radical way is best, in order to be done with the dieting business asap.generaly fatloss takes much longer than people wish it would, and the half assed diets with cheat allowances just extend the dieting unecessarily.
your metablism will not slow down, you dont nee to "boost" metabolism with cheat days, you do not need a carb up, stop this bullshit.

-your muscle wont wither away during dieting, its just that ppl wish they had more mass than they really do, the fat fucks are much smaller than they tjhink.yes, you will feel small in clothes, oh yes.as long theres enough protein and you train, the muscle is not going anywhere.
you will be flat some days, but just stay cool.you will think a carb up is necesary to feel fuller.stop this bullshit excuse thinking, salt will make you feel fuller too.its all the mind playing tricks on you.

-naturals will need bit more fat for this diet.maybe 50gramms fat extra per day.50gramms is nothing in your mouth, but alot on calorie scale, dont overdo it, 50 gramms is little.

-cardio yes or no, up to you.not needed, but can acclerate the effect.be active in general, walk alot.

-starting point doesnt matter if youre at 15%,25%,10%.just crash into the diet straight away, no weak minded slowly entering the diet by slowly reducing calories, dont fool yourselves.

muscle loss can happen if one chooses to go under 6%, this cant be denied.but 6% is very extreme lean enough.

-dont even check the scale, all that counts is the mirror.

-dont even count calories, just have the same shit every day.

-3 meals,6 meals, 1 meal, it doesnt matter, do what you like best.never eat when not hungry.

-when hunger comes(dont confuse hunger with apetite, hunger is when stomach is empty and feels like itll implode,apetite is when a disgusting fatso swine feels like eating again).wait out the next meal as long as possible.fight the hunger attacks with water, diet coke, brushing teeth, chewing on coffee beans(very disgusting but great apetite anihilator),cigaretes,whatever.

then eat .then wait again.

-if you have a meltdown and several 1000calories binge, dont worry, shit happens, do a full body workout on that day, each bodypart 2 sets of 50 reps, to make that glycogen go away somewhat.and wait before the next meal until you have shit out every last calorie of that binge.this can take way over 24hrs.be strong,wait it out.then return to normal meals.

-train hard, none of this high rep bullshit.hard doesnt mean heavy.train smart.

-now how much protein.if youre about 200 lbs bodyweight total, have 200-300gramms protein.my proetien sources are tuna, chicken breast, turkey.

it dont matter if its 2 or 3oo you will be hungry as hell anyway all day.

-i hope i dont need to mention that you shouldnt ever drink sugary drinks,drink water, diet coke, put aspartame into water if you like,i do that.helps alot.spare me comments about aspartame being unhealthy, fuck yourself if you just felt an urge to say so.

-how many carbs?what carbs?well,have all carbs from veggies, period.no bread, no pasta,no rice.if you have 100-150gramms carbs from veggies, thatll be good enough to get down to 8% failry quick.if you have 50-10gramms carb from vegiess youll get there faster,to go under 8%, easiest way is to reduce carbs to 0-50gramms a day.

-fats?how many fats?traces.have a whole egg here and there, 1or 2 nuts(not the whole fucking package, not 20 nuts,1 or 2), salmon fish fat.dont do this balonie a spoon of oil.no need to load up on extra fats.just have traces,the body needs them.

obviously on higher carbs days, you reduce rotein and vice versa.

-no cheat days.do you understand?no cheat days.cheat days are for later on ,fomaintenance.

ok this was it for fat loss.ill do later the one for maintancae.

but yeah once shredded, and do cheats meals and start to get fatter, just return to this diet untill shredded again, you be back to shape within days.most important is to get lean once and then never let yourself go too fat again, this way you be lean all year.

if one feels weak and like cheating on diet, go off steroids, your enot doing yourself any favours.

-getting there is the hard part, staying there is easy as shit, relatively.

you wont gain size on this, but thats not the point.later on one can add size by ways of cheat days or meals, so to say short term bulks.

you can listen to advice of anyone you like, but remember the galeniko has been shredded for 2 years straight non stop.not just abs showing throug skn somewhat, but veins all over striated shoulders anytime, etc.in layman terms, i backed up the words with action.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 03:21:23 AM »
What about galeniko's and no one's diet?

didn't galeniko blow a kidney? people have used this method and it worked. But everybody is diffrent. I gave 3 good reasons your not losing BF%

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 03:26:54 AM »
Do more exercise
That is the key on the crash diet
You need to keep very active

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 03:44:40 AM »
Do more exercise
That is the key on the crash diet
You need to keep very active

No he needs to do more cardio and not crash diet. crash diets don't work. crash diets just have a horrible rebound effect. You can lose weight and get lean eating 6 clean meals  a day.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 03:57:23 AM »
I did galaneko diet and got peeled but after 6!weeks stalled plus fuxk that!! eased back into keto adding meals SLOWLY and some days I'll fast half a day because I'm busy but now I'm on like 200gram max carbs 400protein and little fat some beef or whole eggs u make drastic changes in your eating habits with no knowledge of how u will react u r fucking your self. Ease into anything diet wise if u can cut on 3200 cals now at 20% why drop to 1000 cals and fuck up your shit leaves u no wiggle room

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 05:34:20 AM »
No he needs to do more cardio and not crash diet. crash diets don't work. crash diets just have a horrible rebound effect. You can lose weight and get lean eating 6 clean meals  a day.
or u can cram all those meals together into 3 or2 provided u fast the first part of the day if u do not have time for. I have found that most all diets work in everybody it's just some work better for some and that's usually the one that fits easiest into the individual's life style or schedule because they will stay consistent with it. I fuxking love talking about diets and how people do different shit and get results shit amazes me

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 06:06:21 AM »
galeniko diet works to go from ripped to shredded in a short time

hard suffering, short duration

you cant do the galeniko diet for 3 months lol
youll end up in the asylum, especially when on tren

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 06:13:20 AM »
No if my stomâché is empty and I'm on tren im an asshole even if its just egg whites keeps me from being such a short tempered lunatic as long as there is food I'm cool

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 06:21:52 AM »
on tren im always an asshole if i dont get to eat for 3 hours
thinking about food 24/7 lol

only cure is sibutramine
that shit is magic, i ALWAYS use it when im on tren even when bulking
cant even keep a clean diet with 4000 kcals a day on tren lol, makes me act like a fucking fatty at starbucks

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 06:36:18 AM »
on tren im always an asshole if i dont get to eat for 3 hours
thinking about food 24/7 lol

only cure is sibutramine
that shit is magic, i ALWAYS use it when im on tren even when bulking
cant even keep a clean diet with 4000 kcals a day on tren lol, makes me act like a fucking fatty at starbucks
I'm even worse on superdrol 2 days of that and I hate being alive unless I'm lifting weights .
sibutramine>gonna google this

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 06:38:12 AM »
or u can cram all those meals together into 3 or2 provided u fast the first part of the day if u do not have time for. I have found that most all diets work in everybody it's just some work better for some and that's usually the one that fits easiest into the individual's life style or schedule because they will stay consistent with it. I fuxking love talking about diets and how people do different shit and get results shit amazes me

It all is personal preferance and what you know works best for you. I could follow the IIFYM and not have as good as results as if I was on top of meal timing and spread my meals out. As long as it works that's fine but crash diets is one thing I would not recommend just due to the rebound effect plus people tend to look stringy when they crash diet. Losing BF% and weight the right way takes time. Id pace it very slow put yourself 15-20 weeks out maybe more depedning on how much BF% someone really has. Id also go by looks for the first month 4-6 weeks and don't fuss with a scale too much people get obsessed with weight on a scale when they should go by looks until they get sub 10% then you can get on a scale and adjust.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 08:05:31 AM »
Anything less than 30 minutes is worthless.
Too definitive of a statement. Not if it's hiit.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 08:19:05 AM »
This is me as of last night. Current back shot after dieting on 1000-1200cals with a cheat meal once a week maybe twice a week depending on how I feel. I don't think if I add T3 i will turn into a string bean like you guys are saying. Stats are 182, 6'0, 19yrs old

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 08:25:11 AM »
you should know better.

Very well said. OP man, you have any f'in common sense man? Guess not. 19 years old and using all that gear???

Why???
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2015, 08:31:39 AM »
Very well said. OP man, you have any f'in common sense man? Guess not. 19 years old and using all that gear???

Why???

Big mistake on using the tren mix. Friends starting taking it and I didn't want to be the only one so i hopped on too....Dropped everything and just using sustanon and probably never using anythjng else ever again other than test or sust unless I decide to compete. And no it's not that I have no common sense I just never dieted before since I've been sort of lean my whole life so after I became a fat ass I didn't really know exactly how to diet 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2015, 08:38:50 AM »
Big mistake on using the tren mix. Friends starting taking it and I didn't want to be the only one so i hopped on too....Dropped everything and just using sustanon and probably never using anythjng else ever again other than test or sust unless I decide to compete. And no it's not that I have no common sense I just never dieted before since I've been sort of lean my whole life so after I became a fat ass I didn't really know exactly how to diet 

So why engage in diet without making a plan first? Could have EASILY avoided this by reading up on the subject here and then asking questions in regards to your plan. Yes we fuck around a lot, but still, in the end you'd get some good answers.

gonna be hard to go back from having used the "ace card" (tren) so early. But you're 19 and should be able to get lean by summer if you can fix this mess.

I sadly don't have the answer, sorry to critisize but Jizmo seems to have some of the best overall food knowledge here, especially when it comes to explaining the science and reasoning of it. 
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 08:41:38 AM »
So why engage in diet without making a plan first? Could have EASILY avoided this by reading up on the subject here and then asking questions in regards to your plan. Yes we fuck around a lot, but still, in the end you'd get some good answers.

gonna be hard to go back from having used the "ace card" (tren) so early. But you're 19 and should be able to get lean by summer if you can fix this mess.

I sadly don't have the answer, sorry to critisize but Jizmo seems to have some of the best overall food knowledge here, especially when it comes to explaining the science and reasoning of it. 

Yeah i guess I might just have to end up getting a little fatter to get my metabolism back up then slowly cut....Hopefully I'll be under 10% by june

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 09:40:03 AM »
galeniko diet works to go from ripped to shredded in a short time

hard suffering, short duration

you cant do the galeniko diet for 3 months lol
youll end up in the asylum, especially when on tren

Exactly my take on it.  I did it for 4 months and i was ripped as fuck, but it got old really fast.  I'm not that desperate to starve myself 7 days a week.  I'd rather have a normal life and eat good food.  I'm still 8% BF year round without suffering.

I think no one and gal had a great plan which makes sense, but they seemed to take too much pride of suffering and just dealing with it.  Unless you are trying to get contest ready, i don't see the point in any of these crash diets.

I eat around 2500 calories a day, i limit carbs and when i go out to eat with friends or chicks i eat a nice steak.  However, I'm in more of a maintenance mode and I've been lean for almost 3 years, so i know what to do.

Also, i do cardio a few times a week, but nothing crazy.  At no point in my day am i ever starving or having to suffer through anything.  I eat when I'm hungry, I'm just more selective with what i eat and when.

8)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2015, 10:28:32 AM »
i think we all did what the OP did on our first real cut

i remember years ago when i really dieted for the first time

read alot on the internet, came to the conclusion that a keto diet would work best, added some ECA for appetite suppression, but continued to hit the gym 5 days a week for like 2 hours straight (back in the day, lol)
all that on 1500 kcals a day MAX
ate like 3-4 times a day, a normal meal was like a can of tuna with some mayonaise

after 3 days i felt like death
i remember one time i nearly passed out during squats

was a walking zombie 24/7, only thing that kept me alive was the ephedrine
i dunno how long i kept doing that but i think after 3 or 4 weeks i had enough lol

nowadays i just hit tren+t3+sibutramine, try to keep calories as low as possible (which usually pans out to 2000-25000 a day), do some cardio here and there and when i cant stand it anymore and break down ill just have a huge cheat day (maybe every 10 days) where i eat as much as i want/can
the 2-3 days after that i usually drop calories especially low and go zero carbs and by day 3 im pretty much always at a lower weight again.

id probably cut twice as fast without the cheat days but i stay below 12% anyways so i have no pressure to cut fast
it still works this way and my mind just needs a break (=icecream and chocolate) every now and then :P