Author Topic: The Gunman...  (Read 689 times)

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
The Gunman...
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:23:51 AM »
Anyone see the trailers yet to this flick?stars Sean Penn who is a huge anti gun,no one should own a firearm kind of spokesperson...yet plays an ex Special Forces soldier and in damn near every scene is blasting a .50cal sniper rifle or other huge array of toys...
   My point is ppl like this assclown,and I used to actually like him as an actor,like many others can speak against firearms but it's okay to rake in the millions they'll get portraying gun enthusiasts...hypocrisy at its finest.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: The Gunman...
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 02:44:32 AM »
Anyone see the trailers yet to this flick?stars Sean Penn who is a huge anti gun,no one should own a firearm kind of spokesperson...yet plays an ex Special Forces soldier and in damn near every scene is blasting a .50cal sniper rifle or other huge array of toys...
   My point is ppl like this assclown,and I used to actually like him as an actor,like many others can speak against firearms but it's okay to rake in the millions they'll get portraying gun enthusiasts...hypocrisy at its finest.

He's one of the biggest idiots in  Hollywood... Remember when he saved Katrina victims in his boat  ::)