Author Topic: Sex injuries and flexibility issues in bed for the bigger guys.  (Read 31633 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Sex injuries and flexibility issues in bed for the bigger guys.
« Reply #175 on: February 24, 2015, 10:43:10 PM »
Same shit, different day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2015, 10:57:09 PM »
Same shit, different day.
So here you are responding to this thread. I get what you are saying because it has occurred to me that I've been here and said this before. Are you also saying that you are getting to the point where you want something different?

Booty, you are resilient. I will give you this. Some folks sling some pretty nasty stuff at you and you always come back for more. You could say the same about me. Why are we still here responding to the "same shit, different day?" For me it is a distraction for much more serious issues going on in my life. What about you?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2015, 11:09:34 PM »
So here you are responding to this thread. I get what you are saying because it has occurred to me that I've been here and said this before. Are you also saying that you are getting to the point where you want something different?

Booty, you are resilient. I will give you this. Some folks sling some pretty nasty stuff at you and you always come back for more. You could say the same about me. Why are we still here responding to the "same shit, different day?" For me it is a distraction for much more serious issues going on in my life. What about you?
I don't like some of the posts regarding me choosing this one or that one. That is what I meant. It's irritating me and I have told junior. I don't appreciate getting brought into this drama as I already get brought into enough. So as a friend I expect my wishes to be respected.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2015, 11:50:41 PM »

What is going on here?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2015, 11:57:25 PM »
I don't like some of the posts regarding me choosing this one or that one. That is what I meant. It's irritating me and I have told junior. I don't appreciate getting brought into this drama as I already get brought into enough. So as a friend I expect my wishes to be respected.

I totally get what you are saying.

I have more respect for you than to believe you would ever pick someone to be romantically involved with based on your experiences with them on the internet, particularly if it was centered on communications on Getbig. To put it bluntly, you've kind of been there and done that already.

As I am primarily the father or grandfather figure around here, it is my hope you would require some personal time with whomever you chose to become involved with. And forgive me regarding the having children discussion, but many women who have had children and who are as mature as you are, are not looking to have more children. For many women, it is not even a physically possible choice to make.

If you look back over many of our communications on Getbig, I endeavored to be your champion. Sometimes, we have crossed hairs. You are a little more blunt about certain subjects then the other women I know and that takes some getting used to on my part. When all is said and done, I wish you all the best and have no ill feelings towards you.

Incidentally, my daughter will be 40 years old next March. This is hard for me to believe as I have been reviewing photos of her as she grew up and her teen years seem like yesterday. My son is pushing 50 years of age. How did this happen? Anyway, if I get all fatherly on you, it is what I know, not to say I am some kind of expert on parenting or anything, because that is definitely not the case. LOL!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2015, 12:01:02 AM »
What is going on here?

Don't make the mistake of reading things into what I post. There is nothing going on here, or more accurately everything that is going on here is in the post. Don't make the mistake of making more out of it then is there.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 25, 2015, 12:07:33 AM »
I totally get what you are saying.

I have more respect for you than to believe you would ever pick someone to be romantically involved with based on your experiences with them on the internet, particularly if it was centered on communications on Getbig. To put it bluntly, you've kind of been there and done that already.

As I am primarily the father or grandfather figure around here, it is my hope you would require some personal time with whomever you chose to become involved with. And forgive me regarding the having children discussion, but many women who have had children and who are as mature as you are, are not looking to have more children. For many women, it is not even a physically possible choice to make.

If you look back over many of our communications on Getbig, I endeavored to be your champion. Sometimes, we have crossed hairs. You are a little more blunt about certain subjects then the other women I know and that takes some getting used to on my part. When all is said and done, I wish you all the best and have no ill feelings towards you.

Incidentally, my daughter will be 40 years old next March. This is hard for me to believe as I have been reviewing photos of her as she grew up and her teen years seem like yesterday. My son is pushing 50 years of age. How did this happen? Anyway, if I get all fatherly on you, it is what I know, not to say I am some kind of expert on parenting or anything, because that is definitely not the case. LOL!
I could have more children if I chose to however after last year I feel as though I just got myself back. My hormones were out of balance as in too much estrogen because of the fibroid. I want to focus on my training not have any babies. I keep forgetting that you could be my father. Children grow up so fast. I look at my own and can't believe that my son is 20.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2015, 12:18:51 AM »
I could have more children if I chose to however after last year I feel as though I just got myself back. My hormones were out of balance as in too much estrogen because of the fibroid. I want to focus on my training not have any babies. I keep forgetting that you could be my father. Children grow up so fast. I look at my own and can't believe that my son is 20.

Having children later in life is not something I have a lot of experience with. My wife went through early menopause shortly after our daughter was born. Even if we'd wanted more children it would not have been wise of us to produce them.

Early menopause is possibly genetic. Our daughter has also had to deal with this. She and our son-in-law have just one child, which was what they wanted at the time. I suspect they wish they could have more children now that our grandson is reaching adulthood and about to head off to college. Should they decide to have more children, they would need to adopt. They are vital and young and they have been wonderful parents. I support whatever they should decide to do with regards to having more kids.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2015, 12:23:06 AM »
Having children later in life is not something I have a lot of experience with. My wife went through early menopause shortly after our daughter was born. Even if we'd wanted more children it would not have been wise of us to produce them.

Early menopause is possibly genetic. Our daughter has also had to deal with this. She and our son-in-law have just one child, which was what they wanted at the time. I suspect they wish they could have more children now that our grandson is reaching adulthood and about to head off to college. Should they decide to have more children, they would need to adopt. They are vital and young and they have been wonderful parents. I support whatever they should decide to do with regards to having more kids.
I recall you telling me this about your wife. Weirdly I recall many details you told about your mother. I think I found her more interesting and could relate to her on occasion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2015, 12:37:10 AM »
I recall you telling me this about your wife. Weirdly I recall many details you told about your mother. I think I found her more interesting and could relate to her on occasion.
[/quote

I suspect you and my mom would have more in common than you and my wife. Without going into huge explanation, I want to say that both my mom and my wife represent very strong women, but from very different perspectives.

My mom was a wild child in the body of an adult. She was a powerful woman. She was also somewhat sad, in my opinion.

My wife has never had an ax to grind. She loves being a wife, mother and grandmother. She also put herself second to her family. Having said that, she is every bit as powerful as my mom was and maybe even more so.

I loved my mom, I love my wife and I love my daughter. Each of these remarkable women have challenged me at times. You women are complex creatures which is probably what makes us men love you so much.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2015, 12:42:09 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #186 on: February 25, 2015, 01:26:51 AM »
Great thread.

Hulkotron likely has the cock of a God.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #187 on: February 25, 2015, 02:03:37 AM »
Joon and Booty up a tree?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 25, 2015, 02:09:58 AM »
Joon and Booty up a tree?
No BigRo

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #189 on: February 25, 2015, 02:45:45 AM »
Yawn, about about my 1.3 million pound apartment, maybe I am renting that too.....LOL  ::)
Fuck off you time waster.

You got exposed for being an idiot troll.
We done
Dismissed twink

Hahahaha!

Mahyar Mostafazade-asl - lol

You are such a liar!

Everything you ever promised or told was debunked, you punk!!

Tell us about your successfully "Dalton's Car parts" business and what happened. Keep bringing the jokes while

you are at it.  :D :D

As a matter of fact all of your lies ,incl. your name have been exposed. Right here...lol

You fucking suck donkeyballs Mahyar Mostafazade-asl aka the clown

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #190 on: February 25, 2015, 02:49:59 AM »
Yeah but cant do BJ vids cos my girl will get pissed and she posts here!
::) ::) ::) like any girl (with taste) will ever care except how much you pay them for hooking fees.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2015, 04:00:37 AM »
Joon you are heading down heart attack road bro...

You need a lifestyle change and seriously address your diet habits. If you are doing things right your resting heart rate should go down, as your belly gets smaller you should be able to move better... No matter your lean mass, and hamstring / lower back problems should improve not worsen.

What this is telling me.. And like me or hate me... I've competed a lot, trained for years, and know what I'm taking about... Is that you are getting fat not big. And getting fat while juicing means you are SEVERLY overeating and doing things wrong.

Think of it this way... Makes some changes but keep lifting etc or have a heart attack in your 30's and not be able to do anything... Lift, juice, whores, drugs... Nothing.

Seems like a very simple choice.
$

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #192 on: February 25, 2015, 04:11:22 AM »

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #193 on: February 25, 2015, 05:44:15 AM »
Joon you are heading down heart attack road bro...

You need a lifestyle change and seriously address your diet habits. If you are doing things right your resting heart rate should go down, as your belly gets smaller you should be able to move better... No matter your lean mass, and hamstring / lower back problems should improve not worsen.

What this is telling me.. And like me or hate me... I've competed a lot, trained for years, and know what I'm taking about... Is that you are getting fat not big. And getting fat while juicing means you are SEVERLY overeating and doing things wrong.

Think of it this way... Makes some changes but keep lifting etc or have a heart attack in your 30's and not be able to do anything... Lift, juice, whores, drugs... Nothing.

Seems like a very simple choice.

I know you are right.

Knowing something is right or wrong AND actually making changes is another story.
Too much temptation in my life.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 25, 2015, 06:00:15 AM »
Best meltdown thread in awhile.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #195 on: February 25, 2015, 06:08:50 AM »
Best meltdown thread in awhile.

Right on time.

- make outlandish claims: check
- make ridiculous predictions on future physique: check
- completely fail on traing/diet/willpower: check
- give up loudly: check
- proclaim lifting "gay": check
- completely melt: check
- ask mods to delete account: pending
- disappear for 30-60 days: pending
- repeat: pending

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #196 on: February 25, 2015, 06:10:56 AM »
By the way you numbuts that's not even Simon.

Some dude I pulled of the internet....HAHA.

Love a good fake outing....LOL

Mwah
x0x0

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2015, 06:18:18 AM »
Lol, I now believe that AnabolicHalo  was Junior.

Both had fascinations with prostitutes, Halo talked about loving black women while Junior has/had an black fuck buddy (we have seen the vids of her)

Just came across an old Halo post, where he says that if he cold have any car.......... and he shows a pic of a black Aston Martin :D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #198 on: February 25, 2015, 06:21:27 AM »
Lol, I now believe that AnabolicHalo  was Junior.

Both had fascinations with prostitutes, Halo talked about loving black women while Junior has/had an black fuck buddy (we have seen the vids of her)

Just came across an old Halo post, where he says that if he cold have any car.......... and he shows a pic of a black Aston Martin :D

Not your best detective work Shizz, lots of people fuck prostitutes and like Aston s.....LOL
Your Enzo detective work was your finest hour, apart from faking your own death. ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #199 on: February 25, 2015, 06:24:22 AM »

Not your best detective work Shizz, lots of people fuck prostitutes and like Aston s.....LOL
Your Enzo detective work was your finest hour, apart from faking your own death. ;)

I added a pic of the post (which was deleted, but was quoted by someone else)

Isnt that the exact car you claim to have?