Author Topic: Bodybuilding - The Natural Discussion  (Read 2715 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bodybuilding - The Natural Discussion
« on: February 24, 2015, 07:57:23 AM »
 It's bodybuilding, regardless of what one takes or uses.
The idea is to train, diet and pose/flex on stage.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: The natural vs juiced holy war in bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 08:51:54 AM »
I think any performance enhancer should be legal, at least after you turn 25 because I really don't see what the big fuss is about.

Also I've said when someone wants to take a cycle for strength, power, speed, endurance or whatever that there should be availability for a doctor, if you have money, to get a full diagnose of your current health, body and what to take and how much, and also should you.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:05:56 AM »
Like wise I have trained & competed without taking P.E.D
And did well.
Also competed with taking P.E.D again doing well.

I don't see any problem.
There are some fantastic physiques who don't use. ( or claim not too)
And clearly some fantastic physiques who do use.

The only issue that I dislike is the constant lying forced on those that
Do use because of the media hype / scare tactics & supposed general public ignorance.

Are there really that many people who truly believe sports people don't use P.E.D

When drugs are such a huge part of day to day life & I'm meaning over the counter
Medication or prescribed medication.

Let alone recreational drug use.

Performance Enhancement has been going on in one way or another probably since sports began.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 09:10:38 AM »
Like wise I have trained & competed without taking P.E.D
And did well.
Also competed with taking P.E.D again doing well.

I don't see any problem.
There are some fantastic physiques who don't use. ( or claim not too)
And clearly some fantastic physiques who do use.

The only issue that I dislike is the constant lying forced on those that
Do use because of the media hype / scare tactics & supposed general public ignorance.

Are there really that many people who truly believe sports people don't use P.E.D

When drugs are such a huge part of day to day life & I'm meaning over the counter
Medication or prescribed medication.

Let alone recreational drug use.

Performance Enhancement has been going on in one way or another probably since sports began.

GOOD POST BRO,,,

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 09:58:04 AM »
I don't care if someone uses or doesn't.  It's just annoying when they lie about it openly.

It's like Agnostics and Christians arguing.

Or like arguing about Steve Reeves' natural God status.

Just a waste of time.  The natural guys don't know what it's like to use, so they have no ground to argue, they just base it off what they think they know.  Guys like me who competed on both levels understand the irrelevance of the debate, it's useless.

From a bodybuilding point of view, drugs are just part of equation.  People just need to realize that natural bodybuilding is a completely different animal.  If you want to compete in bodybuilding, you need to use PED's.

8)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 10:21:24 AM »
Rear delts is one of the hardest (more frustrating, lack of discipline, lazy) to work on, I never get any good burn in them. Maybe I should start doing dumbl raises for them, or use the rope in lat pull down machine or in the cross station... usually I forget to train them at all. Remember to train abs tho :D

Rear delt are almost impossible to develop as a natty...on gear they pop in 3 weeks!

U have great back, great shape, great definition. This is what I mean with "Fit body" smal waist with some muscles. If u work that body teen more yrears it will get more mature dense quality vaskular...main problem is to keep motivated to continue and dosent let lazyness kill you.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 10:27:24 AM »
Rear delt are almost impossible to develop as a natty...on gear they pop in 3 weeks!

This is what I mean with "Fit body" smal waist with some muscles. If u work that body teen more yrears it will get more mature dense quality vaskular...main problem is to keep motivated to continue and dosent let lazyness kill you.

Definitely... that's why I'm frustrated. 20 rep deadlift, pausing each rep on the ground for a second with 3 plates, then build a pyramid up to 4 plates for a double, sometimes twice a week. Followed By weighed pull ups. Result? Swimmer.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 11:25:04 AM »
Being natural, there's no such thing as true 'bodybuilding'

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 11:37:56 AM »
There is no war.  Those that are truly 100% natural and not liars are so far behind those who juice that you can't even compare the two when it comes to bodybuilding.  There is no sport on earth where there is a greater difference between natural VS not.  Even strongman and powerlifting are way behind bodybuilding in this regard.  The only war is between like was stated, the fake naturals vs the honest users.   Even more so though is the war between the classic bodybuilding fans and the abomination mass monsters with the huge guts.   I truly believe HEAVY Insulin and GH use along with synthol is ruining bodybuilding. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 12:24:33 PM »
There is no war.  Those that are truly 100% natural and not liars are so far behind those who juice that you can't even compare the two when it comes to bodybuilding.  There is no sport on earth where there is a greater difference between natural VS not.  Even strongman and powerlifting are way behind bodybuilding in this regard.  The only war is between like was stated, the fake naturals vs the honest users.   Even more so though is the war between the classic bodybuilding fans and the abomination mass monsters with the huge guts.   I truly believe HEAVY Insulin and GH use along with synthol is ruining bodybuilding. 
AMEN...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 01:59:27 PM »
If you train twice a day you're grossly overtraining and won't make progress anyway. Most people overtrain you shouldn't need more than 3 days a week in the gym especially when you start getting bigger and stronger. You can make good gains naturally but mainly if you start in your teens.

x2