Author Topic: The Time You Were The Man Thread  (Read 2168 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
The Time You Were The Man Thread
« on: February 24, 2015, 09:00:25 AM »
In this thread we shamelessly brag about being awesome, like the time I posted on Getbig while simultaneously supplying generated power to both neighbors during a blackout, which I, humble in my magnanimity, am doing now.

Beat that, grid monkeys.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Time You Were The Man Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:09:05 AM »
I'm helping an obese woman on Facebook turn her life around.........for free...lost 37 pounds since Thanksgiving.
Gave her a diet and an exercise routine that she follows meticulously and she's kickin ass.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:13:38 AM »
Actually jumped into a moving vehicle in which the two passenger kids had put into reverse. Stopped car just as it mounted kerb, about 1' from a tree. Dad reappeared, ignored me, and slapped the shit out of the kids.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 09:14:41 AM »
 :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 09:16:05 AM »
I woke up this morning.

The end.

8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 09:16:55 AM »
I eat iron and shit nails....beat that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 09:17:51 AM »
I've been married four times and lived to tell about it....beat that.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 09:24:07 AM »
Actually jumped into a moving vehicle in which the two passenger kids had put into reverse. Stopped car just as it mounted kerb, about 1' from a tree. Dad reappeared, ignored me, and slapped the shit out of the kids.   
This reminds me of the time I forgot my lunch and left the engine running with my kids in the backseat and some musclehead tried to carjack my ride and the idiot threw the car in reverse ran over the mounted curb and smashed into a tree. Except I slapped the shit out of you and not the kids.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 09:26:29 AM »
I used to post on Getbig.....does that count  ???

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 09:28:02 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 09:32:05 AM »

He was almost free.

Not to 1UP you but I jumped into a runaway truck in an auction yard.  No kids in danger but it was at least a 12 tonner doing over 1/2kph right at a screw compressor with a John Deere engine, so.  Took my head a minute to process when I saw it rolling past me.  And nobody gave me the compressor.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 09:46:48 AM »
I talked to a girl who was a 6 at best for 20 minutes while our cars were being waxed.

she still brings it up 4 years later to her friends

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 10:00:13 AM »
I talked to a girl who was a 6 at best for 20 minutes while our cars were being waxed.

she still brings it up 4 years later to her friends

LOL!
/thread.
?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 10:06:54 AM »
I have a similar story to palpatine's, not as epic tho. Few months back I crossed this woman that I saw years ago from my old gym, in her forties now, I gave her a 5.  She mentioned how she remembers how handsome and well trained I was. After a while I told her to have a nice day.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 10:14:26 AM »
I had my bachelor party recently. We went to the strip club and I was feeling great with an awesome buzz. They called me up on stage and made me take my button down shirt off. I took both shirts off and all the strippers went nuts. I'm 6'0 210 real nice tan and built really well. They had me up there awhile about twenty of my buddies were there loving it. A buddy of mine bought me a lap dance. The stripper made me keep my shirt off. She made out with me the whole time. My buddies told me she kept me back there for like half an hour I don't remember what really happened I was hammered. When we came out my buddies said it was time to go. The stripper was still hanging on me and we were making out right in front of the whole place. She could of gotten fired easily. She told my buddy she was going to fuck me and to let me stay. I know I couldn't do that to my fiance so we left. She found my on fb two seconds later lol. I got a pm you're sexy as fuck lol. I deleted he right away.

The next morning my friends told me she was begging them to let me stay.
I felt pretty good. I've gotten laid my whole life very easily. Before meeting my fiance I could go in a strip club and get laid no problem without paying a dime.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 10:29:48 AM »
I was stripped completly naked in a room jacking off in front of 8 or 10 shy young christian girls at myrtle beach they were touching and groping me till i blew my wad as my buddy sat in the corner like a bitch
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 10:39:02 AM »
LOL!
/thread.

LOLOL  ;D

as usual, there's more to the story.  that girl and I became really good friends, I trained her for over a year..and I fuck with her all the time how "lucky" she was that i let her talk to me.

she tells me to fuck off and calls me a semi-gay narcissist, I'm worse than most of the women she knows....and gives me the same rips I give Army of one...LOL

when someone has owning skills, ya gotta recognize

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 10:44:52 AM »
LOLOL  ;D

as usual, there's more to the story.  that girl and I became really good friends, I trained her for over a year..and I fuck with her all the time how "lucky" she was that i let her talk to me.

she tells me to fuck off and calls me a semi-gay narcissist, I'm worse than most of the women she knows....and gives me the same rips I give Army of one...LOL

HAHAHAHAHA well done :D, you're always going to be number one  8)!

booty wants to argue with you so bad right now

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 10:45:03 AM »
LOLOL  ;D

as usual, there's more to the story.  that girl and I became really good friends, I trained her for over a year..and I fuck with her all the time how "lucky" she was that i let her talk to me.

:D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 11:40:41 AM »
My wife's a big strong woman. I called my wife by another girl's name when I was banging her and stayed on for 8 seconds while she was trying to buck me off of her. 8 seconds has to be some kind of a record.