Author Topic: Nipple lump with low estrogen  (Read 6058 times)

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
Nipple lump with low estrogen
« on: February 24, 2015, 02:38:40 PM »
hi guys, first of all greetings to all and thanks for admitting me in this great forum! I've been reading your post long ago!
I am in my 4th week of my 12 week cycle:
Testoviron 500 / week
500 deca / week
40 dbol / week
I have never had problems with gynecomastia before. I am not prone. I began with a dose of 0.25 of a-dex e3days and last week I noticed a small lump under the nipple. I have no pain, itching, burning etc .. quickly went up my dose of 0.5 mg adex and became a test of estradiol. before giving the results already felt the drop in e2 and today I picked up the test and my estradiol is normal-low (12 )
I am confused because I do not understand how it has formed the bulk without the presence of estrogen ..
I take some quick action or just keep it under control?
I can be developing gynecomastia without excessive presence of estrogen?
thank you very much greetings !!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Nipple lump with low estrogen
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »
Is probly the deca u didn't mention caber or prami or dostinex whatever prolactin inhibitors

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 05:06:44 PM »
Oh I forgot to mention a buddy of mine almost got a nice pair of tits doing the same cycle he kept lowering the test and upping the  ai and had to cut it short it was the deca the whole time which he kept upping

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 01:52:29 AM »
ill never understand how people can jump on all that shit without having the slightest bit of a clue regarding side effects
if youre that stupid you deserve tits.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 02:20:51 AM »
Mmm tits

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 05:08:05 AM »
ill never understand how people can jump on all that shit without having the slightest bit of a clue regarding side effects

he had a legitimate question, you come across as someone with a superiority complex.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 05:27:52 AM »
hi guys, first of all greetings to all and thanks for admitting me in this great forum! I've been reading your post long ago!
I am in my 4th week of my 12 week cycle:
Testoviron 500 / week
500 deca / week
40 dbol / week
I have never had problems with gynecomastia before. I am not prone. I began with a dose of 0.25 of a-dex e3days and last week I noticed a small lump under the nipple. I have no pain, itching, burning etc .. quickly went up my dose of 0.5 mg adex and became a test of estradiol. before giving the results already felt the drop in e2 and today I picked up the test and my estradiol is normal-low (12 )
I am confused because I do not understand how it has formed the bulk without the presence of estrogen ..
I take some quick action or just keep it under control?
I can be developing gynecomastia without excessive presence of estrogen?
thank you very much greetings !!

First, this is far from being a "great forum", it is actually regarded as a sewer by many and getbiggers are confortable with that since the best of us are mere gym rats.

Second, no matter how many arimidez you use, if you don't stop injecting testosterone your tetonas will became bigger and bigger. Arimidex is not magical.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 06:46:14 AM »
he had a legitimate question, you come across as someone with a superiority complex.
this is getbig
you shouldnt come here with noob questions that can be answered literally by typing the thread title into google and reading the first 3 links...
pretty damn ignorant to ask the same stupid questions again and again that have been answered a billion times already...

generation spoonfed

i come across as an asshole because i belong to this generation myself but somehow i was able to get all the information on my own...

First, this is far from being a "great forum", it is actually regarded as a sewer by many and getbiggers are confortable with that since the best of us are mere gym rats.

Second, no matter how many arimidez you use, if you don't stop injecting testosterone your tetonas will became bigger and bigger. Arimidex is not magical.

you can tank your estrogen even while on test... hes just on 500mg test, with 1mg adex a day his estrogen would be wrecked

his problem is prolactin

OP: take cabergoline or pramipexole
question answered

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 08:17:07 AM »

Well, in the first place to thank you all for your responses.
second, and although my question might seem beginner, believe me that I'm not just by having 2 post in the forum. I made earlier cycles with heavier doses and various compounds and have never had problems.
  in this case I'm confused because I have low estradiol and just before starting cycle prolactin and progesterone too. I do not have any symptoms of hyperprolactinemia and be surprised much to me in three weeks with 500 mg of deca high prolactin there. apart from that created deca gyno had understood that the presence of some level of estradiol is required.
of course I have dostinex, adex, letrozole, nolva etc ..
just wanted to know the opinion of you in this case before taking a new medication or lowering the dose.
However today I made test prolactin-progesterone ...
any other advice or recommendation be welcome thank you very much

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 08:39:05 AM »
uaao .. nice response. all people, gym rats, etc .. professional bodybuilders who have gynecomastia are stupid ?? I made a question with humility and education and, of course, I know very well the side effects that I stand, I just wonder with low estradiol without apparent effects of hyperprolactinemia a lump appears. I was stating the case as I had never happened before and hoped recommendation of more experienced people.
  I deserve a bitch tits for being a stupid ....
you deserve all the bad things that happen for being such an arrogant person

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 08:51:21 AM »
uaao .. nice response. all people, gym rats, etc .. professional bodybuilders who have gynecomastia are stupid ?? I made a question with humility and education and, of course, I know very well the side effects that I stand, I just wonder with low estradiol without apparent effects of hyperprolactinemia a lump appears. I was stating the case as I had never happened before and hoped recommendation of more experienced people.
  I deserve a bitch tits for being a stupid ....
you deserve all the bad things that happen for being such an arrogant person

there are basically 2 reasons for gyno
high estrogen and high prolactin
you have low estrogen
you get gyno
well what the hell is gonna be the reason

if its not estrogen then its prolactin... just because you dont squirt gallons of milk out of your nipples that doesnt mean your prolactin is not high
some people have sky high estrogen and no sides
some people have only slightly elevated estro and get all the sides

also why the hell have you not taken dostinex yet if you have a lump and your estrogen is low?
kill that stuff before it grows too big

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 09:34:25 AM »
there are basically 2 reasons for gyno
high estrogen and high prolactin
you have low estrogen
you get gyno
well what the hell is gonna be the reason

if its not estrogen then its prolactin... just because you dont squirt gallons of milk out of your nipples that doesnt mean your prolactin is not high
some people have sky high estrogen and no sides
some people have only slightly elevated estro and get all the sides

also why the hell have you not taken dostinex yet if you have a lump and your estrogen is low?
kill that stuff before it grows too big
I appreciate your response, this time much more constructive.
the reason I still have not taken dostinex is because it is a strong medicine with ugly side effects and they only wanted to take if strictest necessity.
  having no symptoms of erectile dysfunction etc. classic prolactin makes me doubt. .but as you rightly say are not always present.
I had thought until now that was not possible with low estradiol-deca gyno, so maybe I had hoped it was not gyno and some small gland just outside getting some activation ..
maybe have the results tomorrow and know for sure what happens in there.
You advised me to continue the cycle ??'m starting to get good profits and did not want to leave or lower doses ..
if I start with dostinex 0.25 twice a week would be correct?
thank you very much !!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 10:58:26 AM »
you seem to be a good guy and have some common sense so i apologize for being rude at first.

i wouldnt be too worried about the sides of cabergoline, the igf lowering effects are pretty minor and the heart valve damaging stuff only comes into play at dosages of 5mg a week or so...

i would use 0.5mg twice a week for 2 weeks or so at first, you should be better by then. 0.25mg twice a week should be enough for maintenance for most guys.
you should run it as long as the cycle lasts imo.
keep your AI dialed in so that your estrogen is in range...

you can also run nolva. the theory that you shouldnt run a SERM with a 19nor is a myth, there are studies on that topic.

if you can get your hands on raloxifene thats a much better option as a SERM though, because nolva again has numerous sides while raloxifene is basically side effect free.

by the way, i dont know if the estrogen that comes from the dbol is shown on blood tests... dbol aromatizes to methyl estradiol, which is much more potent and long lasting than "normal" estrogen. you might still have extremely high estrogen, just not from the testosterone. but i dont know that, just speculating.

i can only speak for myself but 50mg dbol gives me itching nipples on the first day, while i can run 2g test without issues. just food for thought. personally i consider dbol shit.

personally, i would start running ralox (or nolva) + cabergoline + drop the dbol

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 11:43:45 AM »
you seem to be a good guy and have some common sense so i apologize for being rude at first.

i wouldnt be too worried about the sides of cabergoline, the igf lowering effects are pretty minor and the heart valve damaging stuff only comes into play at dosages of 5mg a week or so...

i would use 0.5mg twice a week for 2 weeks or so at first, you should be better by then. 0.25mg twice a week should be enough for maintenance for most guys.
you should run it as long as the cycle lasts imo.
keep your AI dialed in so that your estrogen is in range...

you can also run nolva. the theory that you shouldnt run a SERM with a 19nor is a myth, there are studies on that topic.

if you can get your hands on raloxifene thats a much better option as a SERM though, because nolva again has numerous sides while raloxifene is basically side effect free.

by the way, i dont know if the estrogen that comes from the dbol is shown on blood tests... dbol aromatizes to methyl estradiol, which is much more potent and long lasting than "normal" estrogen. you might still have extremely high estrogen, just not from the testosterone. but i dont know that, just speculating.

i can only speak for myself but 50mg dbol gives me itching nipples on the first day, while i can run 2g test without issues. just food for thought. personally i consider dbol shit.

personally, i would start running ralox (or nolva) + cabergoline + drop the dbol
very very good advice. solid answer.
you are a person with solid knowledge in the field. much appreciate your time.
I will do so tomorrow shall begin with dostinex and try to get into the pharmacy Raloxifene (I've never used before). I will also leave the dbol.
keep information from the development of things.
thank you very much again. greetings to all

balas

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 12:19:35 PM »
this is getbig
you shouldnt come here with noob questions that can be answered literally by typing the thread title into google and reading the first 3 links...
pretty damn ignorant to ask the same stupid questions again and again that have been answered a billion times already...

generation spoonfed

i come across as an asshole because i belong to this generation myself but somehow i was able to get all the information on my own...

you can tank your estrogen even while on test... hes just on 500mg test, with 1mg adex a day his estrogen would be wrecked

his problem is prolactin

OP: take cabergoline or pramipexole
question answered

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 05:00:41 PM »
What is the standard dose for raloxifene Jizmo?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 06:42:34 PM »

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 04:22:39 AM »
What is the standard dose for raloxifene Jizmo?
i think in studies they always used 60mg or 120mg
that was always compared to nolva at 20mg, 40mg or 60mg i think

if id use nolva on cycle id use 10-20mg, so for ralox 30mg on cycle should suffice...

it also increases bone density because its partially antagonistic and partially agonistic at estrogen receptors, which is good if you use t3 (since t3 leeches bone calcium). also has beneficial effects on lipids

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 01:08:38 PM »
i think in studies they always used 60mg or 120mg
that was always compared to nolva at 20mg, 40mg or 60mg i think

if id use nolva on cycle id use 10-20mg, so for ralox 30mg on cycle should suffice...

it also increases bone density because its partially antagonistic and partially agonistic at estrogen receptors, which is good if you use t3 (since t3 leeches bone calcium). also has beneficial effects on lipids

Cheers homo
Looks like this is cheap as fuck and will last me a while :D
Glad I can split them in half. $50 for 180 days worth is awesome

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2015, 05:42:17 AM »
very very good advice. solid answer.
you are a person with solid knowledge in the field. much appreciate your time.
I will do so tomorrow shall begin with dostinex and try to get into the pharmacy Raloxifene (I've never used before). I will also leave the dbol.
keep information from the development of things.
thank you very much again. greetings to all

Glad to see you and Jizzmouth are the same person. congrats.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2015, 05:46:32 AM »
Glad to see you and Jizzmouth are the same person. congrats.
yeah because its extremely useful for me to open up a thread and ask stupid questions

strong investigation falcunt

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2015, 09:34:28 AM »
Well, today I received the results of my test and finally you were right.
Prolactin: 20.84 ng / ml (2.1 -13 to 7)
estradiol: 35.76 pg / ml (0-52)
I made a total mistake to think that not having any apparent symptom of hyperprolactinemia, or have had before in the past no problem with deca not protect me from the start with dostinex.
I am already taking since last week dostinex 0.5 mg (twice a week) I am also taking raloxifene 60 mg. day and drop a little adex after crashing my e2 last week..
I will try to keep the estradiol in the range 20-25 by adex ...
My question is : keeping estrogen in range, with the adex, and prolactin in range, with dostinex ,continue taking raloxifene?
I continue to take it until the lump disappears completely ? I must lower the dose later?
your help is greatly appreciated! thank you very much, greetings!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 09:36:53 AM »
id continue to take the ralox until the lump is gone... it might take a few weeks though...
adex and caber and there so that you can run your cycle, the ralox is there to reduce your lump ;)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 04:30:26 PM »
Lump won't go completely
It's tissue lol
Swelling will go down

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading