Author Topic: Nipple lump with low estrogen  (Read 6025 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Nipple lump with low estrogen
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 03:48:41 AM »
how do I get my hands on Raloxifene?

I just ordered it straight off alldaychemist

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 07:24:49 AM »
Lump won't go completely
It's tissue lol
Swelling will go down
on another occasion had had a lump and to end the cycle and spend weeks disappeared ....
I have no swelling, no pain or anything, just a small lump of a week of evolution .... hope i get it completely eliminate this time too ... :-\ :-\

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 07:30:16 AM »
how do I get my hands on Raloxifene?
Well, in my case send my girlfriend to the pharmacy and brought me 3 boxes ... EVISTA 60 mg (28 comp) .. I can also tell you that it has turned quite expensive .. I've never used before but I can say for now I tolerate it much better than tamoxifen ... greetings

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 07:47:30 AM »
its quite cheap on alldaychemist but its a generic brand from India.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 05:01:18 PM »
on another occasion had had a lump and to end the cycle and spend weeks disappeared ....
I have no swelling, no pain or anything, just a small lump of a week of evolution .... hope i get it completely eliminate this time too ... :-\ :-\

Then it wasn't breast tissue

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2015, 04:43:40 AM »
hi guys
 eager to learn and know more i wanted to know an opinion of you:
  using compounds derived from nandrolone (deca, tren etc ..) It is possible that by their progestogenic activity drop DHT levels and increase their levels of SHBG...
these two factors we know  that can create a favorable environment for gyno, you see interesting to add to their cycles of deca-tren some compound derived from DHT (winstrol, Proviron, Masteron, etc ..) to maintain DHT and reduce the SHGB? so  would avoid some of the side effects  of nandrolones derivates?
regards

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 01:53:37 PM »
hi guys
 eager to learn and know more i wanted to know an opinion of you:
  using compounds derived from nandrolone (deca, tren etc ..) It is possible that by their progestogenic activity drop DHT levels and increase their levels of SHBG...
these two factors we know  that can create a favorable environment for gyno, you see interesting to add to their cycles of deca-tren some compound derived from DHT (winstrol, Proviron, Masteron, etc ..) to maintain DHT and reduce the SHGB? so  would avoid some of the side effects  of nandrolones derivates?
regards
id be surprised if any steroid increased SHBG levels

more steroids might increase SHBG, but there will be more steroids for SHBG to bind to. and the amount of steroids will most likely be higher than the amount of SHBG increase.

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 04:03:42 PM »
your answer is quite logical. thx
moreover, still I have lumps under both nipples. did not grow but neither are down(I know it's still early, but do not want to waste time)
 dostinex seems to be doing its job, I'm horny as hell, good erections and great sex. possibly next week down to 0.25mg twice a week ..
take my e2 in rank with my arimidex .... also took two weeks at 60 mg dose...increase the dose or wait one more week?? ....
would think to stop the cycle? I am having good profits and still hope for the best ... :-[
thank you very much

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2015, 04:40:32 PM »
from what I have read hard lumps are estrogen gyno whereas prolactin gyno is growing a set of milkers...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 01:32:38 AM »
from what I have read hard lumps are estrogen gyno whereas prolactin gyno is growing a set of milkers...
lol
yeah but to "grow a set of milkers" youll have breast tissue underneath aswell, i mean somethings gotta produce that milk, right :D

@ OP
youll not kill your gyno in a week, lol
if youre still on cycle your gyno may not go down at all but only stay the same size

to try to completely get rid of it you gotta drop aromatizing compounds and 19nors imo

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 04:04:56 AM »
Prolactin gyno stops when you stop 19nors get your E in check and bring prolactin down with caber.

hard lump gyno you need to get cut out really.- can try letro therapy and nolva i guess

mr.muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2015, 08:27:37 AM »
It is a great shit ... I've always been successful control gynecomastia. I am sure it is the deca, no test. 500 deca pharmaceutical grade is strong shit ..
 Sunday inject again and today I have the worst lumps and some pain for the first time...  if increased a-dex crash my e2 (now it is low), dostinex working, my prolactin is down for sure. Ralox should be doing work too ... but gyno worse .I'm fucked!!  :(.. I'll stop the cycle friends ...will not continue to cruise. I will do a post cycle and try to reduce gyno.
any recommendation is welcome. thank you very much for your help ...

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2015, 08:55:04 AM »
stop steroids

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2015, 06:23:28 PM »
It is a great shit ... I've always been successful control gynecomastia. I am sure it is the deca, no test. 500 deca pharmaceutical grade is strong shit ..
 Sunday inject again and today I have the worst lumps and some pain for the first time...  if increased a-dex crash my e2 (now it is low), dostinex working, my prolactin is down for sure. Ralox should be doing work too ... but gyno worse .I'm fucked!!  :(.. I'll stop the cycle friends ...will not continue to cruise. I will do a post cycle and try to reduce gyno.
any recommendation is welcome. thank you very much for your help ...

First post on: February 24, 2015, 03:38:40 PM »
Then "Sunday inject again and today I have the worst lumps and some pain for the first time..." today

lmao
Kill yourself

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2015, 03:28:40 AM »
haha