Author Topic: Idaho lawmaker asks if woman can swallow camera for gynecological exam before me  (Read 257 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Today's "REPUBLICANS ARE CRAZY IGNORANT PEOPLE" episode is from Idaho.

Idaho lawmaker asks if woman can swallow camera for gynecological exam before medical abortion

BOISE, Idaho — An Idaho lawmaker received a brief lesson on female anatomy after asking if a woman can swallow a small camera for doctors to conduct a remote gynecological exam.

The question Monday from Republican Rep. Vito Barbieri came as the House State Affairs Committee heard nearly three hours of testimony on a bill that would ban doctors from prescribing abortion-inducing medication through telemedicine. 

Dr. Julie Madsen was testifying in opposition to the bill when Barbieri asked the question. Madsen replied that would be impossible because swallowed pills do not end up in the vagina.

The committee approved the bill 13-4 on a party-line vote. Barbieri, who sits on the board of a crisis pregnancy center in northern Idaho, voted in favor of the legislation.

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/293718211.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Sorry bro.... I got you beat here.   Talk about the Party Of Stupid.

Georgia Republican Will Protect Us From Glow-In-The-Dark Jellyfish People

Republican Rep. Tom Kirby, who has served since 2012, has posted a list of his top issues on his website. Among them he lists the "ethical treatment of embryos," which he notes includes a call to ban the mixing of human and jellyfish DNA.

The website states:

"We in Georgia are taking the lead on this issue. Human life at all stages is precious including as an embryo. We need to get out in front of the science and technology, before it becomes something no one wants. The mixing of Human Embryos with Jellyfish cells to create a glow in the dark human, we say not in Georgia. This bill is about protecting Human life while maintaining good, valid research that does not destroy life." [...]

He also said he has not seen evidence that anyone in Georgia is trying to create human-jellyfish hybrids. "I've had people tell me it is but I have not verified that for sure," he said. "It's time we either get in front of it or we're going to be chasing our tails."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You can check out this idiot's website :

http://kirbyforgeorgia.com/481-2/#prettyPhoto

Yeah.... he ended the URL with "prettyPhoto".    ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
he was right  :D :D :D :D :D :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
he was right  :D :D :D :D :D :D

That looks more like an Alabama resident than a Georgia one.