Author Topic: Did you know all U.S. citizens became collateral to the debt in 1933?  (Read 5220 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Did you know all U.S. citizens became collateral to the debt in 1933?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 11:56:16 AM »
I think it's important to have an informed society, but it's annoying when people are all in your face about it like they can actually do anything.

Wiggs is a perfect example, good at saying "i told you so", yet lacks anything to help solve the problem.  He's just as fucked as everyone else, people just want to feel like they are so smart and special when they aren't.

With all the CT stories, some of which i believe, it takes more than being informed to change something.

Wiggs is just high probably, he's achieved so much in life you know, he's moving on and changing the world, one Getbig post at a time.

8)

I am all for an informed society, but information should inform action. It shouldn't stop at the acquisition of information.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2015, 12:17:21 PM »
First you have to recognize you're a slave. If you don't know, why would you do something about it. ?
So just knowing is the first step. Next, you have to understand what it means and how it affects you. You also should know how to work within the system to your advantage. You find like minded people and create communities. That's what you do. This isn't me flexing my intellectual Colemanesque muscle (bodybuilding related). This is me informing people they are slaves.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2015, 12:28:37 PM »
First you have to recognize you're a slave. If you don't know, why would you do something about it. ?
So just knowing is the first step. Next, you have to understand what it means and how it affects you. You also should know how to work within the system to your advantage. You find like minded people and create communities. That's what you do. This isn't me flexing my intellectual Colemanesque muscle (bodybuilding related). This is me informing people they are slaves.

And there have been thousands and thousands of conspiracy theorists who have formed communities based on their unique and special knowledge. These communities are of like-minded people. Look at all the Alex Jones followers. There is enough of them to elicit change.

Again I will ask: What are they doing to change things?  :-\ :-\
X

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 02:18:52 PM »

Flexing your intellectual coleman-esque muscle. That is fucking hilarious.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2015, 02:23:39 PM »
Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder but nobody want to talk  about economic slavery.

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna go into economic debt buying muscletech products.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2015, 02:53:07 PM »
Zero debt here.

I buy outright or not at all.  Downside: I don't have nice things.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 02:55:40 PM »
Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder but nobody want to talk  about economic slavery.

Everyone wanna start a revolution, but nobody wanna listen to no stoned hebrew

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »
There is no way to change the system.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 09:23:56 PM »
I buy outright or not at all.  Downside: I don't have nice things.

You're a wise person.

The junkyards full of people's dreams, rusting away.

I know it's cliché but "nice" things are all relative.  I assumed Gregg Plitt was loaded, but all he had was $800 in the bank (I'm sure there's more assets) but he projected the life of a millionaire (not attacking/mocking him, he was very successful).  
Possessions  deteriorate.  They're replaced with new ones. It's an endless cycle.

Very few things make our life substantially better.

As Jesus said, a man's life consists of more than the things he owns.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2015, 03:00:58 AM »
You're a wise person.

Time will tell!

I could see the case for mortgage, car loans, and a salary/wages job but I wound up going the other road.  Finding work has never been a problem but the thought of it drying up is always in the back of my mind, so in addition to hating the idea of interest payments I'm debt averse because I don't want the added worry and feeling of obligation. 

"The things you own end up owning you." - Brad Plitt

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 11:11:19 AM »
We are all slaves (literally).  The U.S. is not a country, it's a corporation. That happened in 1871.

You'd be amazed at what you found if you researched.   :)

::)  well no shit.

congratulations mcfly

You're acting as though this is new information or something  ???