Author Topic: Did you know all U.S. citizens became collateral to the debt in 1933?  (Read 5232 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
We are all slaves (literally).  The U.S. is not a country, it's a corporation. That happened in 1871.

You'd be amazed at what you found if you researched.   :)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
Re: Did you know all U.S. citizens became collateral to the debt in 1933?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 10:24:47 AM »
did you know we are slaves to gravity?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 10:26:22 AM »
did you know we are slaves to gravity?

And oxygen. What's your point?  Mine is to inform and I'm willing to bet most people don't know what I just stated and some probably still won't believe.  Brainwashed.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 10:28:23 AM »
And oxygen. What's your point?  Mine is to inform and I'm willing to be most people don't know what I just stated and some probably still won't believe.  Brainwashed.

maybe theyre better off not knowing

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 10:33:16 AM »
maybe theyre better off not knowing

Why would someone be better of not knowing they're a slave? Do you subscribe to an ignorance is bliss doctrine? While that may be true, the people that want to hear it, will listen.  The ones that don't, wont.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 10:36:23 AM »
Why would someone be better of not knowing they're a slave? Do you subscribe to an ignorance is bliss doctrine? While that may be true, the people that want to hear it, will listen.  The ones that don't, wont.

And what, pray tell, are you going to do about it?

Let me guess....absolutely nothing. You are going to feed the system, just like the rest. You are a low level enforcer of the system (security guard), protecting the system's assets.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 10:37:28 AM »

Okay, I have known I am a slave to this country for quite some time, especially to banks.

Now that I have this knowledge, now what? What do I do with it? What happens from here?
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 10:38:32 AM »
Gentlemen, you learn to work within it to your advantage.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »
And what, pray tell, are you going to do about it?

Let me guess....absolutely nothing. You are going to feed the system, just like the rest. You are a low level enforcer of the system (security guard), protecting the system's assets.

You have the stench of a defeated loser, you may want to look in to that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 10:44:03 AM »
We are all slaves (literally).  The U.S. is not a country, it's a corporation. That happened in 1871.

You'd be amazed at what you found if you researched.   :)

yup - Full Fait and Credit = you and me keep working till we are dead to pay for others' bullshit

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2015, 10:46:01 AM »
You have the stench of a defeated loser, you may want to look in to that.

You lack of a response to the question has ben noted. Good luck getting a job wiping old people's shitty buttocks.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2015, 10:46:23 AM »
yup - Full Fait and Credit = you and me keep working till we are dead to pay for others' bullshit

Yes, and that knowledge is not going to change anything until people take a stand against the powers that be, which we know is not going to happen. So, sit back, be a slave, work, try to be happy as you can, then die. Its the lot for most of us.
X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2015, 10:52:26 AM »
Wow, that's so amazing Wiggs.

How are you going to change it?

8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »
Wow, that's so amazing Wiggs.

How are you going to change it?

8)

Ive been challenging the conspiracy theorists on here regarding that. I never get an answer. Muscleman2013 told me its something called, "Information based knowledge" or something. The information itself is important, even if one does absolutely nothing about it.

Conspiracy theorists are GREAT at providing all sorts of information, but when asked how they are going to implement change, they can never provide an answer. When was the last time a conspiracy theorist actually changed something? I mean, with all their information you think they would be able to. Nope, not once in America.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2015, 10:59:30 AM »
Ive been challenging the conspiracy theorists on here regarding that. I never get an answer. Muscleman2013 told me its something called, "Information based knowledge" or something. The information itself is important, even if one does absolutely nothing about it.

Conspiracy theorists are GREAT at providing all sorts of information, but when asked how they are going to implement change, they can never provide an answer. When was the last time a conspiracy theorist actually changed something? I mean, with all their information you think they would be able to. Nope, not once in America.

Knowledge is power. When you know the truth, it shall make you free.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 11:00:44 AM »
UCC. Code,its a bunch of b.s. for the disenfranchised.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 11:04:36 AM »
Which country(s) consider the citizens free? It's pretty much understood that everyone is indebted to whatever country they live in.  

Americans consider Chris Kyle a hero but most of the Middle East consider him a terrorist. Government propaganda shapes many of our perspectives. We could never really handle true freedom, as is evident in society as the majority of the population has enslaved itself via numerous financial decisions.

I appreciate what you're saying Wiggs but you should realize by now that we're more concerned with Rob Baileys ability to manipulate ITunes rankings, and the fact that he doesn't understand he's a loser going nowhere with a drug addicted liar as a wife.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2015, 11:05:31 AM »
Knowledge is power. When you know the truth, it shall make you free.

No, it doesn't, not if you're still a slave.

For example, Blacks were well aware of their position in the 1950's. They knew all too well what being oppressed was like and were quite aware the powers that be that were holding them down. All this knowledge would not have changed things if they didnt "fight back." They changed their position first through knowledge, then through ACTION (doing something about it).

Again, you have provided no mechanism to which we may elicit change.
X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2015, 11:28:55 AM »

I think it's important to have an informed society, but it's annoying when people are all in your face about it like they can actually do anything.

Wiggs is a perfect example, good at saying "i told you so", yet lacks anything to help solve the problem.  He's just as fucked as everyone else, people just want to feel like they are so smart and special when they aren't.

With all the CT stories, some of which i believe, it takes more than being informed to change something.

Wiggs is just high probably, he's achieved so much in life you know, he's moving on and changing the world, one Getbig post at a time.

8)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2015, 11:39:22 AM »

What about the whistle blowers who broke into the cia and exposed Hoover?

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140107/01362525783/whistleblowers-who-broke-into-fbi-43-years-ago-finally-reveal-themselves.shtml

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2015, 11:39:50 AM »
Ok? Hmm, I've left the USA while traveling a few times along with millions of other citizens.
I didn't know slaves were free to come and go as they pleased?

So why don't you try to travel without money and a passport (and a visum) if you are so free to come and go as you please?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Did you know all U.S. citizens became collateral to the debt in 19t33?
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2015, 11:41:14 AM »
And oxygen. What's your point?  Mine is to inform and I'm willing to bet most people don't know what I just stated and some probably still won't believe.  Brainwashed.

all that knowledge and you still have to pay 2.00 to ride the bus like everybody else.

what are you doing about it, besides telling us?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2015, 11:44:50 AM »
Yes and the government is so powerful it is becomming more and more difficult to stop them.  With our change to a digital world it gave them free reign to own mostly everyone.
Police are too powerful operating with military grade equipment, the world is just getting to a point where it will collapse on itself.  Instead or worrying, just go and bust as many snatches as you can.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2015, 11:47:12 AM »

What about the whistle blowers who broke into the cia and exposed Hoover?

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140107/01362525783/whistleblowers-who-broke-into-fbi-43-years-ago-finally-reveal-themselves.shtml

They may have exposed hoover, but what changed? The FBI still does shady stuff. I don't know the extent of the story but not much has changed.

But good for them for actually taking some steps and changing things. Better than just ranting about it on a computer.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2015, 11:52:11 AM »
They may have exposed hoover, but what changed? The FBI still does shady stuff. I don't know the extent of the story but not much has changed.

But good for them for actually taking some steps and changing things. Better than just ranting about it on a computer.

Lol, I'm sorry you're right.

I just meant people did expose the government, but you're correct as nothing really changed;  the sad part is people really don't want/need/should know to much. It would be disastrous, Orson Wells type epidemic.  It's good most of the country is medicated.