Author Topic: man is such a pitiful fragile little animal  (Read 3730 times)

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
man is such a pitiful fragile little animal
« on: February 25, 2015, 04:33:12 PM »
i hurt my thumb. it's swollen and will take a few days to recover, nothing broken and it is getting better but first i couldnt even hold a pencil, do the dishes or anything... why is man such a fragile creation? what are the chances of survival when you make man "right handed" (for most people...) unable to work with both your arms/hands even though you have a pair? and if you hurt your hand youre basically fucked.

i was watching the tv show ultimata alaska, one of the guys lost his shoe and hurt his toe... he almost couldnt continue, he bled a lot and had to make a shoe outta wrapping rubber around his foot...

man gets into a fight and gets kicked in the nuts and the fight is over... you watch mma and someone get poked in the eye and it is all over, how the hell did such a fragile construct come to exist ?

and man spends years and years to build the smallest of muscle and strenght and for the most part start out with very little, most men go their whole lives with no muscle mass to speak of or any strength...

and the weakest point of the body is the head, the chin, which is just out there, very visible and hard to protect... like a bullseye painted on every man to make it really easy.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
Re: man is such a pitiful fragile little animal
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 04:53:41 PM »
I don't know why we are so weak compared to other animals. All wild animals heals and recover faster than us. They still could run, with a fucked up leg.

I saw a wilderness donkey once running with his gut all ripped off and his internal organs so hurt from a lion bite, he still survived a few hours and saved himself from the lion but he died hours later from the horrible injury. A human is not like that. We are so sensitive to pain and pleasure, we feel them.

Must be our biological composition and our brain developement. We need opinions from experts. We have them in getbig just wait they are coming.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 05:08:35 PM »
I don't know why we are so weak compared to other animals. All wild animals heals and recover faster than us. They still could run, with a fucked up leg.

I saw a wilderness donkey once running with his gut all ripped off and his internal organs so hurt from a lion bite, he still survived a few hours and saved himself from the lion but he died hours later from the horrible injury. A human is not like that. We are so sensitive to pain and pleasure, we feel them.

Must be our biological composition and our brain developement. We need opinions from experts. We have them in getbig just wait they are coming.

The animal has just as many pain receptors, etc...but they dont give up. Its live/get away at all costs. Pure and total survival instinct. Humans give up in certain situations because we realize its over, and the pain is too much. Our brain processes it with more thought

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 05:21:19 PM »
The animal has just as many pain receptors, etc...but they dont give up. Its live/get away at all costs. Pure and total survival instinct. Humans give up in certain situations because we realize its over, and the pain is too much. Our brain processes it with more thought
Good post. But what about situations were death is not to be taken in count? For exemple, his thumb injury. Why it makes him not able to hold a pen while a monkey would probably jump from tree to tree with the same injury ( The monkey skin is thicker, maybe ) like not much happened? His thoughts stop him from holding the pen because it will slow his recovery and get the injury worst?

I'm not sure. I'm not an expert. But I think animals brain and physiological developement is just better than humans. Their nature and long life time in the wild make them build natural pain killers, endorphines, against injury, the same as an immune system that help them heal. They also get them often so they are more immune to them so they heal faster than us.

Humans became higher species, they became desk species and even before desk and in the wild life, they avoided injuries risk and everything that will make them feel the pain. This thinking processus of avoiding hurt is what made us fragile and it's his inexistence is what made animals get often hurt and immune to hurt.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 06:02:39 PM »
A trade off. A "big" brain but a weak body.
X

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 06:50:08 PM »
I'm thick as shit and I cried when I got lemon juice in my eye

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 02:23:18 AM »
if animals are superior im fucked. because im as far from animals as they come, most bodybuilders are just a few steps from being apes themselves as you can see from their bodies and overall shaved ape look.

i bet they never would hurt their thumb like i did, they would just continue curling!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 03:37:22 AM »
If a lion was chasing you and you had a injury, you'd still run as fast as possible. Fact is, we just don't get chased by lions that often. 

ramana

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 03:38:22 AM »

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 03:44:30 AM »
i hurt my thumb. it's swollen and will take a few days to recover, nothing broken and it is getting better but first i couldnt even hold a pencil, do the dishes or anything... why is man such a fragile creation? what are the chances of survival when you make man "right handed" (for most people...) unable to work with both your arms/hands even though you have a pair? and if you hurt your hand youre basically fucked.

i was watching the tv show ultimata alaska, one of the guys lost his shoe and hurt his toe... he almost couldnt continue, he bled a lot and had to make a shoe outta wrapping rubber around his foot...

man gets into a fight and gets kicked in the nuts and the fight is over... you watch mma and someone get poked in the eye and it is all over, how the hell did such a fragile construct come to exist ?

and man spends years and years to build the smallest of muscle and strenght and for the most part start out with very little, most men go their whole lives with no muscle mass to speak of or any strength...

and the weakest point of the body is the head, the chin, which is just out there, very visible and hard to protect... like a bullseye painted on every man to make it really easy.

People get stabbed multiple times in prisons and keep fighting. Soldiers shot keep going. Man rises to the threat level. Youre just describing beta males...
i

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 03:50:12 AM »
Most people rage out when they feel pain and have to talk themselves down from destroying shit.  By most people I mean me.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 06:43:15 AM »
Humans are very poorly designed.  We should have our skeletons on the outside like insects.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 06:46:42 AM »

Suck it up princess >:(

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2015, 09:07:53 AM »
Ban thumbs!  its the only way to be sure.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 09:11:35 AM »
Real men don't do dishes....

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 09:19:54 AM »
i do my own dishes and my thumb is so sore no women can be under it  :(

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 10:39:25 AM »
great post-I think about that at times how vulnerable we are-I have terrible eyesight and have cursed the world for years-I can box and grapple nearly blind but I cant even walk or drive a car without glasses-a jiujitsu instructor said once at a seminar that the "human body is not too impressive except the power of the hips"-then those can get arthritic-and knees elbows and shoulders all suck for injury-toes and fingers are terrible too-besides lifting i practice BJJ and some MMA-besides the combat effectiveness the injuries make you feel like an old man quick-thx god for TRT and Deca

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 10:56:14 AM »

why did they put crossfitness music in the background? Wild savannah animals don't know shit about pain and sacrifice like crossfitnessers.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 11:55:32 AM »
IIRC human weakness compared to other apes is a result from a genetic mutation, that's the reason why a chimpanzee a third of a grown mans weight is still multiple times stronger. We received a real genetic turd sandwich.