Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly defends Obama: 'Smearing anyone should be unacceptable' Read more  (Read 495 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bill O’Reilly had some words for “haters” of President Barack Obama on his program Wednesday night, saying that Obama gets “too much.”

Potential Republican presidential candidates, the Fox News host said, would imperil their chances at the White House with personal attacks about the president or Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton. O’Reilly told viewers that there’s “no question” that the president’s policies are “controversial,” but that there’s a line.

O’Reilly ticked through a litany of Republican complaints about Obama.
“He’s a big tax-and-spend guy, has increased the power of the federal government, has ordered a quasi-amnesty for illegal aliens, withdrawn completely from Iraq, leading to chaos, has imposed a health care system many people despise,” he said.
“On the personal front, though, Mr. Obama gets it too much,” O’Reilly said, before reading emails from viewers that either directly or indirectly called Obama a Muslim.
Republicans can put Clinton on the defensive in 2016 if she doesn’t repudiate the current administration’s policies, he said.
“But any Republican candidate who says personal things about either the president or Mrs. Clinton will be making a tremendous mistake,” he added.

Most Americans don’t like that line of attack, he said.
“Once in a while, a takedown is necessary, but to make a living out of guttersniping” would be a “ticket to defeat,” he commented. “Smearing anyone should be unacceptable.”

O’Reilly last week sharply criticized a Mother Jones report that called into question his own accounts about covering the Falklands War. He blasted editor David Corn as “an irresponsible guttersnipe” on his program the next day.
Since then, others have come forward to question statements by O’Reilly, such as his claim to have witnessed the suicide of an associate of Lee Harvey Oswald, President John F. Kennedy’s assassin.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/bill-oreilly-obama-insults-2016-elections-115526.html#ixzz3SrrWxEI7

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL - you know what this means right?   

Far more bad shit about BOR on the way  for sure 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL - you know what this means right?   

Far more bad shit about BOR on the way  for sure 

you're probably correct.   Did you see the new story?  He said (twice) that he witnessed nuns getting shot in the head, murdered.  Then, he said later that it happened and he saw the news story and it inspired him to go there, etc.

Who the #@$^*# tells the world they saw nuns get murdered?  What possible pleasure/credibility/high comes with pretending you saw that?   Maybe the worst one of all. 

But yeah, I bet you're right... going for the "mea culpa" or whatever with the "left"... Everyone, let's be nice to each other and just let shit go.  I've been enjoying the back and forth, but the nun story just made me sick to my stomach, ugh, who pretends that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
you're probably correct.   Did you see the new story?  He said (twice) that he witnessed nuns getting shot in the head, murdered.  Then, he said later that it happened and he saw the news story and it inspired him to go there, etc.

Who the #@$^*# tells the world they saw nuns get murdered?  What possible pleasure/credibility/high comes with pretending you saw that?   Maybe the worst one of all. 

But yeah, I bet you're right... going for the "mea culpa" or whatever with the "left"... Everyone, let's be nice to each other and just let shit go.  I've been enjoying the back and forth, but the nun story just made me sick to my stomach, ugh, who pretends that?

BOR is an ego maniac like most in the media

240 is Back

• Getbig V
BillO hs DEFINITELY softened up.

He just corrected his guest, challenging him to prove obama has any advisers who are muslims.  "Yeah, he has lobbyists, but nobody in his circle is actually a muslim" said oreilly.

More obama kneepadding.