Author Topic: Mike O`Hearn in 1986  (Read 9038 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mike O`Hearn in 1986
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 07:02:11 PM »
This guy has been on the juice since Samir Banout was Mr.O !

Woosshhhhhhhh

Bluez

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 07:06:32 PM »

Face Book was around in 1986?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 07:15:25 PM »
 :)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 09:52:45 PM »
This guy has been on the juice since Samir Banout was Mr.O !

Woosshhhhhhhh

Quote of the day

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2015, 09:54:52 PM »
This guy took his first shot of Test the same night the final episode of M.A.S.H aired...

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 10:11:55 PM »
I think he's a very smart abuser. He's stong as fuck in every exercise and he's nearing 50, there are very very few people who can achieve that. That dude may be gay or whatever, but he's certainly no dummie when it comes to his craft. Genetics of gods are there too, obviously.

Mike O'hearn was not naturally strong. I know many people who went to high school with him at Junita High in Kirkland WA. He was (in yearbook pic) a skinny kid that couldn't get on the football team. O'hearn, would (at his sophomore year, start training at the now defunct Powerhouse gym in Kirkland, (where Vic Richards trained as well) (in the 80's) the biggest strongest guys trained there and it was only a matter of time he was taken under their wings, as the story goes he came back after summer break looking like he gained 20lbs of muscle.

Hard-driven dude no doubt, always talked about how he wanted to be a star, I'm  sure as you said Davinci, He no doubt is very smart with his use, combined with his extreme work-ethic, he became pretty successful.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 04:03:46 AM »
Akeel>No wonder, he has small joints and is extremly strong at the same, that is some serious work, drugs or no drugs, you don't get THAT strong without livin and breathin' it for many many years, esp. for a former skinny kid. What can I say, well done.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 04:26:17 AM »
This guy isn't fooling anybody who knows the game. all drugs.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2015, 04:47:05 AM »
Of course there are. Do I think that there are genetics that allow people to walk around at 250 plus pounds at 5% body fat year round? no. Let's use common sense. Why is it that nothing has changed over the past 50 years except the drugs and the availability of them but now all of no where we have people that are bigger and in better condition than guys at the olympia in the 70 and early 80 but they're natural? I mean really?

Is it all drugs that has made the average height in the NBA rise??  Is it drugs that has made the average weight AND height of the NFL lineman increase so dramatically....   I won't get into an argument over it because it's ome thing we all laugh at but the fact is that if you ever spend time around elite athletes you realize that there are HUGE differences in genetics..  More people than ever have the opportunity to compete in all sports both due to population increase over the last 30 years and just the "shrinking" of the world due to the Internet..

I can assure you that there are genetic freaks that are naturally Huge - AND then there are genetic freaks that have INSANE response to AAS and training...  Go to ProMuscle and read what the vets have to say.. Anyone that has been in the upper level of the sport knows that it's very obvious the first time you take aas you will know if you have "it" and no amount of work can match that.. If you don't have "it" you cannot just take tons more -doesn't work that way

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2015, 04:55:33 AM »
^^^ shut the fuk up

its all drugs and nothing but drugs

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2015, 04:56:03 AM »
As you notice, he got pretty weak delts. He doesn't have that round cannonball look to his delts most juicers have. Delts and traps usually grow the most on juice.

A lotta juicers, while looking quite average, you can spot immedeately with one look at their delts. No natural ever has that sweeping, round look to their delts. O'Hearn doesn't have it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2015, 05:24:52 AM »
i guess so because you have been juicing your ballz off and stuffing yourself like a pig for years and still look like fucking shit

Rameira keeping it real. ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2015, 05:30:43 AM »
affeman> He's approaching 50, has a body of a top athlete of 30 and is stronger than most pros by a margin. You really have to wonder?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2015, 07:15:07 AM »
LOL @ anyone who believes Mike is natural. :D

One thing I like about getbig is there aren't too many delusional retards here that pollute other BB forums....but reading through some of the comments here, maybe I'm wrong. :-\

ramana

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2015, 11:06:08 AM »
As you notice, he got pretty weak delts. He doesn't have that round cannonball look to his delts most juicers have. Delts and traps usually grow the most on juice.

A lotta juicers, while looking quite average, you can spot immedeately with one look at their delts. No natural ever has that sweeping, round look to their delts. O'Hearn doesn't have it.

this is total bullshit, many juicers cant get round delts no matter what they do

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2015, 01:29:11 PM »
Mike has been getting nano bot injection via bend over recti-mechanics since 1988. He made his first million via flooding wallstreet with high performance  bottom up investments.
Dude's a genius.