Author Topic: Have any of you chaps used Ayahuasca?  (Read 7241 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Have any of you chaps used Ayahuasca?
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2015, 01:43:13 PM »
Wiggs would finally find out subconsciously he's a gay atheist and that blacks weren't the original Hebrews.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2015, 01:44:35 PM »
Wiggs will find out the truth that he is black, loves white women and especially trannies. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2015, 01:46:49 PM »
his alter ego "adebisi" will come haunting him, he will over dose that shit before he ever frees his mind

not saying that to diss him, neither

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2015, 01:55:32 PM »
My band drummer did Peyote.. he said he saw his and peoples aura(radiation??).. What are you're experiences with peyote? I want to try it.

I felt effortlessly swept up in the experience for hours feeling both very strong and fearless and sensitive and devotional. I had some nausea as most do. Felt full of love and the chants and drumming were so connecting. Stepping out of the teepee in the morning felt like being born again so to speak, everything was radiant and clear.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2015, 01:58:38 PM »
I felt effortlessly swept up in the experience for hours feeling both very strong and fearless and sensitive and devotional. I had some nausea as most do. Felt full of love and the chants and drumming were so connecting. Stepping out of the teepee in the morning felt like being born again so to speak, everything was radiant and clear.

So, you consider aspartame/sucralose dangerous but actually do recreational drugs and hormones?  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2015, 02:02:49 PM »
Wigg's what's your opinion on Haitian's and their practice of Voodoo?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2015, 02:05:19 PM »
So, you consider aspartame/sucralose dangerous but actually do recreational drugs and hormones?  ::)

still gotta have those huge ass muscles no matter how clear and radiant ur mind is ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2015, 02:06:43 PM »
So, you consider aspartame/sucralose dangerous but actually do recreational drugs and hormones?  ::)

I try to stay healthy, yes I add in a risk factor with gear but more reason to look after yourself.

And entheogens are not recreational drugs.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2015, 02:07:56 PM »
still gotta have those huge ass muscles no matter how clear and radiant ur mind is ;D

haha exactly

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2015, 02:30:10 PM »
So what's my best legal way to do it?  Find a shaman in Peru online and book a plane ticket?
This sounds very safe and logical. What could go wrong with such a sound plan? Right?
$

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2015, 02:32:20 PM »
Some believe it was the Shaman's in Peru who gave Steve Jobs bad Ayahuasca that fried his organs. Or maybe I have that story mixed up with Palumbo :-\

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2015, 03:57:07 PM »
I don't wanna face my own demons. Especially right now. Sometimes I feel ready to do so but right now I know that I'll not enjoy the trip. I'll sweat. I'll see every fucking problem in my life huge and will surround me taking shapes of monstruous snakes and creatures. I'll flex my neck muscles and grind my teeth to face them. I imagine the trauma after the Ayahuasca, I think the mind state plays a huge role in all these experiences. If relaxed, It will probably end good and will connect to trees, caress music and see tunnels lights or whatever good the drug and myself has to offer.

Then I have something to say. There's a movement right now, of hipsters and a few dumb followers, considering drugs will enlighten their spirit and give them a long lasting happiness and peace. This is not true. The drugs can be a gateway to creativity and such but only to a few already creative, maybe inhibited due to personal issues.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2015, 04:09:48 PM »
I doubt the hipsters think these substances provide long lasting peace and happiness by themselves. One would have to be pretty dumb to think so. However they do enlighten the spirit temporarily and what's so bad about that.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2015, 04:14:13 PM »
Some doors are better kept closed.

Some people claim LSD will change your world. Fuck out of here  ::). Even there's plenty of videos in YouTube where some random bloke praises it, I would never try it.

Salvia plant can work the same way as LSD and Ayahuasca, and it's legal. But I would never touch it.

Playing around with your psyche like that is not necessarily good for you even if it worked for thousands of others.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2015, 04:24:39 PM »
Some doors are better kept closed.

Some people claim LSD will change your world. Fuck out of here  ::). Even there's plenty of videos in YouTube where some random bloke praises it, I would never try it.

Salvia plant can work the same way as LSD and Ayahuasca, and it's legal. But I would never touch it.

Playing around with your psyche like that is not necessarily good for you even if it worked for thousands of others.

Drugs are a bet with your mind. And I would not do LSD but give Ayahuasca a try because it's not synthetic. Anyway I found that alot of drugs are useless after repeated use. Haschich was like a life changing to me at a certain time. It was great and I'd never regret the day I used it and the next day but after like a month of daily use, it not affect you like it did at first. There's no crazy laughter or excellent thought that probably one wouldn't have when sober.
Still good for the mind if you use it only in occasions.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2015, 04:35:01 PM »
Drugs are a bet with your mind. And I would not do LSD but give Ayahuasca a try because it's not synthetic. Anyway I found that alot of drugs are useless after repeated use. Haschich was like a life changing to me at a certain time. It was great and I'd never regret the day I used it and the next day but after like a month of daily use, it not affect you like it did at first. There's no crazy laughter or excellent thought that probably one wouldn't have when sober.
Still good for the mind if you use it only in occasions.

define occasions tho  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2015, 04:38:17 PM »
Good plan. When your pad is tin-foil lined, and you have yarn connecting points on maps as decor, it`s time to double down and take heavy hallucinogenic drugs.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2015, 04:48:55 PM »
define occasions tho  ;D
Occasions like logging to the interwebz so you can troll them the best and leave out the desk chair as a winner  ;D

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with smoking haschish and get up to play a few riff on your dusty acoustic guitar and release the artist out of you or listen to peaceful songs you like when it's night and you want a great quality sleep.
Sometimes I like to take a joint or two with me to the beach and just sit and wait for the the sunset, like any human admiring nature as a temple, and write a few pages about it. I may do it and create graphic arts. This is the great use. Smoking with your closest buddies is great too.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2015, 05:53:04 PM »
I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.  - Jim Morrison

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2015, 06:01:09 PM »
I believe in a long, prolonged, derangement of the senses in order to obtain the unknown.  - Jim Morrison

He was influenced by Rimbaud, a french poet, If I'm right. The best quote of his is one about death. I think it's the best quote about death and something to show to anyone that fears that, practically, any human. It will makes a few grow balls and face it.

“I wouldn't mind dying in a plane crash. It'd be a good way to go. I don't want to die in my sleep, or of old age, or OD... I want to feel what it's like. I want to taste it, hear it, smell it. Death is only going to happen to you once; I don't want to miss it”

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2015, 06:13:06 PM »
Good plan. When your pad is tin-foil lined, and you have yarn connecting points on maps as decor, it`s time to double down and take heavy hallucinogenic drugs.

lolz

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2015, 06:27:30 PM »
Occasions like logging to the interwebz so you can troll them the best and leave out the desk chair as a winner  ;D

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with smoking haschish and get up to play a few riff on your dusty acoustic guitar and release the artist out of you or listen to peaceful songs you like when it's night and you want a great quality sleep.
Sometimes I like to take a joint or two with me to the beach and just sit and wait for the the sunset, like any human admiring nature as a temple, and write a few pages about it. I may do it and create graphic arts. This is the great use. Smoking with your closest buddies is great too.

Still being sober is better for the mind than being high on anything. Every time you're high you fuck up the flow of your brains neurotransmitters and that's not good in the long run. And you spare your lungs if you don't smoke.

Once or twice every 4 months is good, but doing it weekly is not. You don't have to give me any insight why weed or hashish is awesome. I started 4 years ago, nothing but joy for a year. Any activity got better when I was blazed. I even went to the gym, deadlifts, squats, anything... felt much better and awesome and noone would even realize I was blazed. Untill life brought certain obstacles into my life and I got depressed, but I continued smoking. Mad paranoya. So long story short, 2013 was pretty much staying inside and smoking. Sometimes it was mental to even go outside of the house.

Making your mind need substances that get you buzzed can be bad. It's better not to do that, you should find another way to make your days fly. Using hash or weed on special occations is always good. But doing it daily/weekly/monthly is not good.

No matter what people say (me included) about the "health benefits" of weed they are all full of shit. Your lunges aren't meant for smoking something every day, or any day. The resin will stay in your lunges for a long time, especially if you smoke regularly and that is not good By any means.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2015, 12:02:25 AM »
Devilsmile get some bollocks and drop a hit of acid. It wont kill anything but your false conceptions of yourself.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2015, 12:10:20 AM »
Johnny Falcon did something similar, except he cooked spruce needles and grass.
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2015, 01:01:18 AM »
It's just funny to me how some of us here put our principles completely upside down all the time, never able to rest.

Now wiggs is striving to become a nature worshiper. Is that funny shit or is that funny shit :D

So what's happened with his male nurse studies  ;D

O..........hold on , he was 100% Mayan culture supporter  (2012 calendar) & now is heading to South America into Inca junk  ::)

:D