Author Topic: Have any of you chaps used Ayahuasca?  (Read 7242 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Have any of you chaps used Ayahuasca?
« on: February 26, 2015, 11:21:55 AM »
I've always wanted to go through this ceremony. I heard it breaks you down to your core and you confront any and every single problem you have even ones suppressed meaning you face all your demons. You are temporarily at a higher level of consciousness. I don't know the percentage but from most that do it permanently changes their lives. The people in Peru I believe that use it often to gain insight on their profession.  You cant have something like that in the hands of the people, that's dangerous....    SHUT UP SLAVE TAKE YOUR PILLS, DRINK YOUR FLUORIDE, AND EAT THIS TOXIC FOOD!

Core

• Getbig III
Re: Have any of you chaps used Ayahuasca?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 12:21:56 PM »
eat 40 robitussins the same thing happens as you described.

actually. dont.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 12:24:01 PM »
I've always wanted to go through this ceremony. I heard it breaks you down to your core and you confront any and every single problem you have even ones suppressed meaning you face all your demons. You are temporarily at a higher level of consciousness. I don't know the percentage but from most that do it permanently changes their lives. The people in Peru I believe that use it often to gain insight on their profession.  You cant have something like that in the hands of the people, that's dangerous....    SHUT UP SLAVE TAKE YOUR PILLS, DRINK YOUR FLUORIDE, AND EAT THIS TOXIC FOOD!

Translation = I wanna get high

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 12:35:05 PM »
I've always wanted to go through this ceremony. I heard it breaks you down to your core and you confront any and every single problem you have even ones suppressed meaning you face all your demons. You are temporarily at a higher level of consciousness. I don't know the percentage but from most that do it permanently changes their lives. The people in Peru I believe that use it often to gain insight on their profession.  You cant have something like that in the hands of the people, that's dangerous....    SHUT UP SLAVE TAKE YOUR PILLS, DRINK YOUR FLUORIDE, AND EAT THIS TOXIC FOOD!

here's a pretty white girl talkig about her experiences.

Here's lindsey Lohan t alking about her experience

some dude

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 12:38:23 PM »
Translation = I wanna get high

& Pachamama (mother earth) will absorb your dead body  ;)

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 12:56:13 PM »
Wiggs you should be careful with Ayahuasca.. if you're going to try it do it with an experienced Shaman.

Ayahuasca can attract true demons inside your universal world, the visual effects are very very powerful.. Which is why there are theories why the Incan and Mayan Empire did those brutal sacrificial ceremonies.(source:Graham Hancocks latest book)

i.e : Ayahuasca" Chilean Cult Leader Slays Wife and Child : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315754/Cult-leader-run-babys-ritual-bonfire-killing-Chile-appear-court-including-childs-mother.html

Unless you're planning to sacrifice white people be very careful. /JK  ;D ;D

However Ayahuasca can also give a light in the dark, a change of life. There are many reports where people have cure cancer, diabetes, drug addictions, etc..

In short summary you will face entities(interdimensional beings), they will either be good or evil.. therefore you need a experienced shaman(guide). Good luck on finding what you are seeking for, I wish you the best!

p.s I've never taken Ayahuasca but my close friend did, he is a reborn man and always have great energy now.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 01:02:34 PM »
What is wrong with good old Nabiru medicine  ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 01:08:28 PM »
Wiggs you should be careful with Ayahuasca.. if you're going to try it do it with an experienced Shaman.

Ayahuasca can attract true demons inside your universal world, the visual effects are very very powerful.. Which is why there are theories why the Incan and Mayan Empire did those brutal sacrificial ceremonies.(source:Graham Hancocks latest book)

i.e : Ayahuasca" Chilean Cult Leader Slays Wife and Child : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315754/Cult-leader-run-babys-ritual-bonfire-killing-Chile-appear-court-including-childs-mother.html

Unless you're planning to sacrifice white people be very careful. /JK  ;D ;D

However Ayahuasca can also give a light in the dark, a change of life. There are many reports where people have cure cancer, diabetes, drug addictions, etc..

In short summary you will face entities(interdimensional beings), they will either be good or evil.. therefore you need a experienced shaman(guide). Good luck on finding what you are seeking for, I wish you the best!

p.s I've never taken Ayahuasca but my close friend did, he is a reborn man and always have great energy now.

Thanks for your post friend.  I would only do it with a shaman of great reputation.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 01:13:35 PM »
shamans are overrated egomaniacs 90 percent of them and charge a fuckin fortune for Aya ceremonies in Brazil.

There is no guarantee you will see demons and entities.

Ayahuasca is profound and beautiful, tried it once.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 01:16:00 PM »
I rather eat a potato

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 01:16:19 PM »
Thanks for your post friend.  I would only do it with a shaman of great reputation.

Turning your back on 'good old' Afro tribal medicine man  >:(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 01:16:21 PM »
shamans are overrated egomaniacs 90 percent of them and charge a fuckin fortune for Aya ceremonies in Brazil.

So what's my best legal way to do it?  Find a shaman in Peru online and book a plane ticket?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »
From drug enhanced lustrous atheist lifestyle in to fear driven self centered christianity, and from that in to spirit worship ayahuasca user.

I mean seriously wiggs, kill your self already :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2015, 01:18:10 PM »
What happened to the old days when black dudes just wanted to smoke a little sherm and smack up some cops :(?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »
ask your self wiggs, would jesus do it thustly  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 01:19:35 PM »

There are some good shamans posting on craigslist and backpage.

oh wait, I was thinking of shemans.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 01:20:04 PM »

Brazil is known for scammers, and most of them don't prepare the plant very well.

Ayahuasca journey is not done by ONE time.. it's done several times until you've resolved or find what you are seeking for.. most don't know what they are seeking for and Ayahuasca will find and give you what you need(not what you want).

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 01:22:27 PM »
So what's my best legal way to do it?  Find a shaman in Peru online and book a plane ticket?

There are ceremonies in the US also but its not easy to find out where and when. I did mine in Boulder.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/11/03/looking-for-a-good-ayahuasca-retreat-8-reasons-to-choose-the-way-inn-lodge-peru/

I did a few Peyote ceremonies with the Native American Church outside Boulder in the foothills, I almost prefer peyote over ayahuasca personally, more masculine energy.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 01:23:40 PM »
So what's my best legal way to do it?  Find a shaman in Peru online and book a plane ticket?

& U pretend to be very educated individual  ::)

Indio "Shaman" on the net, yeah right  :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 01:25:08 PM »
Brazil is known for scammers, and most of them don't prepare the plant very well.

Ayahuasca journey is not done by ONE time.. it's done several times until you've resolved or find what you are seeking for.. most don't know what they are seeking for and Ayahuasca will find and give you what you need(not what you want).

there is no rule that states using it once is useless, It certainly was not that way for me. Of course multiple sessions would be more powerful, didn't have that option where I was.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 01:26:07 PM »
& U pretend to be very educated individual  ::)

Indio "Shaman" on the net, yeah right  :D

wiggs never pretends. He has found jesus remember?

All he needs to say to shaman is that he's a new born christian, and has watched every alex jones video a hundred times and now he wants to face demons By getting high on ayahuasca

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 01:28:33 PM »
Hmmm, interesting.

What if it turns out they label you as "bad"
LOL!!!
?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 01:32:48 PM »
wiggs never pretends. He has found jesus remember?

All he needs to say to shaman is that he's a new born christian, and has watched every alex jones video a hundred times and now he wants to face demons By getting high on ayahuasca

would this be negro or snowy white JC

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 01:37:37 PM »
would this be negro or snowy white JC

It's just funny to me how some of us here put our principles completely upside down all the time, never able to rest.

Now wiggs is striving to become a nature worshiper. Is that funny shit or is that funny shit :D

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 01:38:40 PM »
There are ceremonies in the US also but its not easy to find out where and when. I did mine in Boulder.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/11/03/looking-for-a-good-ayahuasca-retreat-8-reasons-to-choose-the-way-inn-lodge-peru/

I did a few Peyote ceremonies with the Native American Church outside Boulder in the foothills, I almost prefer peyote over ayahuasca personally, more masculine energy.

My band drummer did Peyote.. he said he saw his and peoples aura(radiation??).. What are you're experiences with peyote? I want to try it.