Author Topic: Levrone Vs Flex  (Read 24849 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Levrone Vs Flex
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2006, 12:45:32 PM »
i keep seeing escilene pop up.  What is it again?

The better version of synthol.
just push some weight!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2006, 12:51:04 PM »
The better version of synthol.

I thought Esicline mimmicked injury, causing inflammation, whereas Synthol was just oil
Y

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2006, 12:54:24 PM »
I thought Esicline mimmicked injury, causing inflammation, whereas Synthol was just oil

injecting esicline causes local inflamtion and causess the muscle to swell up in size..Effects last for a few day, as the inflamtion subsides.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2006, 12:54:38 PM »
i keep seeing escilene pop up.  What is it again?
I first saw it on the scene in the mid-80's.  It was actually a steroid that was primarily injected into a bodypart.  Specifically lagging bodyparts, and the injection would inflame that particular muscle causing a temporary growth.  Esiclene was water based.  Another big name who used esiclene alot was Fuchs (remember that Flex Mag cover w/Nasser), and he had a cartoon look for awhile.  But during the mid to late 90's, esiclene was discontinued.  Here comes Synthol.  Synthol is oil as we all know & it stays in the muscle but doesn't give the same look as esiclene.  The users of esiclene tried to substitute synthol hoping to get the same results.  For some, it worked while others it didn't.  People on here say Flex looked full of oil, but I think they should look at Fuch's last appearances on stage--and there you will see a physique practically dripping oil.

b_sinning

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2006, 01:50:03 PM »
I think Injecting oil should be way more illegal than steriods. At least on Roids the muscles are real.

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2006, 06:37:45 PM »
The simple answer is that neither is better than the other. It just comes down to personal preference. Do you think the ideal physique is Hercules or David.
SHAZAM!

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2006, 01:03:19 AM »
Is it really true that esicline is no longer avail?  I think it can still be obtained in Europe.  Anybody know?

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2006, 05:56:59 AM »
woa, this is a tough one.  in my opinion, in thier primes, they both are in the top 5 best bulders of all time. would have to include shawn ray in that list as well. i would have to pick kev. he won more shows, and came the closest to being mr. o'

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2006, 05:59:18 AM »
both were great

dam thats an old pic his glutes are amazing for there time :o

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2006, 07:24:43 AM »
i'm a fan of both (plus Shawn Ray and Richard Jones), but I prefer Levrone's physique over that of Flex's.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2006, 09:08:21 AM »
both were great

his chest is clearly underdeveloped compared to his arms and shoulders

E
E

SexRockSushi

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2006, 11:58:39 PM »
That eiscelene genius.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2006, 08:00:45 AM »
woa, this is a tough one.  in my opinion, in thier primes, they both are in the top 5 best bulders of all time. would have to include shawn ray in that list as well. i would have to pick kev. he won more shows, and came the closest to being mr. o'

He won more smaller shows. Flex was about money, and won more of the bigger shows, and I believe that both match with same "O" 2nd place finishes. Flex also won more Arnold classics, which paid the same as winning the "O".

There are two pics of Flex by Mitsuru Okabe. Flex is in white background and sitting, the two pics are perfection. One used to be on Flex's website, and the other was in a recent Musclemag. If anyone can find those pics, you'll see how much better Flex is as compared to Kevin. I would definitely want to look like that.   

richbmraz03

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2006, 08:26:44 AM »
Both were great bodybuilder's. The only thing Ican say is that from the front Flex was slightly better. But from the back Flex could not match Kevin. Especially in Flex's Glute's wich he never got toatly shreeded. ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2006, 09:17:08 AM »
I say they are even, neither can really outshine the other by a large enough margin to claim dominance.
I

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2006, 10:18:46 AM »
kev destroys him and everybody else on the side chest pose
E

Earl if you think that  Levrone was better than flex, it doesnt mean that its true.
They both were great. But after seing the videoi must go with flex, from the front they re at the same level. But from the back Flex owns Levrone. So earl please shut the fuck up.

By the way Ronnie kill's them both.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2006, 11:05:16 AM »
Earl if you think that  Levrone was better than flex, it doesnt mean that its true.
They both were great. But after seing the videoi must go with flex, from the front they re at the same level. But from the back Flex owns Levrone. So earl please shut the f**k up.
By the way Ronnie kill's them both.

no YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP LEVRONE DESTROYS FLEX >:(

E
E

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2006, 11:25:16 AM »
his chest is clearly underdeveloped compared to his arms and shoulders
E

Pretty funny coming from a Levrone fan.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2006, 11:32:10 AM »

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2006, 02:24:10 PM »
wow! crazy back.
bodybuildersreality.com

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2006, 02:35:23 PM »
Both were great bodybuilder's. The only thing Ican say is that from the front Flex was slightly better. But from the back Flex could not match Kevin. Especially in Flex's Glute's wich he never got toatly shreeded. ;D

my goodness. Its one thing to be stupid, but this one takes the cake.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2006, 03:09:39 PM »
Take a look at the pics above, and in the 1993 Arnold Flex's glutes and Hams were shredded as they were in 1992. Flex's hams and glute tie ties were shredded only at a lighter bodyweight (coincidently it was when he was working with a Mr. Mcneil, I believe his name was). Kev could never match Flex's back detail, but Flex  didn't have a wide lat spread.     

GMCtrk

« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »
both were great

It's a shame Flex had his kidney disease, if not I believe he would have become Mr. Olympia. He never again reached this level of conditioning and it was becuase his kidneys wouldn't let him. So when you see later pictures of flex with "soft hams and glutes" it wasn't his fault, it was simply a genetic problem he couldnt overcome

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2006, 08:54:38 PM »
Pretty funny coming from a Levrone fan.

it's fact that Flex's arms and shoulders dwarf his chest

E
E

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2006, 09:08:45 PM »
it's fact that Flex's arms and shoulders dwarf his chest
E

obviously you don't understand what he is saying. Think irony...