Author Topic: What's Worse??????????  (Read 5616 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: What's Worse??????????
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2015, 08:32:18 PM »
I'd pimp her. Seriously. If your woman comes home and tells you she was drunk... a guy was rubbing up against her... one thing led to another... She gets a one-time free pass.

If I find out she's a compulsive cheater, I'd pimp her. Kinda like what happened to Lawrence Fishburne's "little girl". Don't throw a fit. Roll with the punches. Find out what her limits are, sexually, and then start bringing home "friends". Charge them a fee and don't let her know. Once you've made enough money, quietly break up the relationship.  

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2015, 08:41:08 PM »
I see only one option.

You'd go dig a ditch???  Wtf for

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2015, 08:44:48 PM »
well mate iīll tell you what i did years ago to a slut i was banging. i was 18 at the time and was seeing this Girl back home for about a year. I went to the Army and when i came back my Brother told me she was getting friendly with a guy when i was away. if she fucked him i never found out but the chances are high. So when i came back on leave i took her out and pretended i knew nothing. took her back home Fucked her and as i was pulling my pants on said, Get out you slut. she started crying and said i was a Bastard ..hihi... felt good. i never saw the guy she was seeing but my Brother smashed him up good. This is the rules.
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2015, 01:06:22 AM »
::)
8) donīt cry Chaos. OK look if it boosts your ego on getbig...you are the biggest and badess bald cranium on getbig no one can argue with that  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 02:36:27 AM »
So your girl/wife comes to you and says she cheated. BUT, she says, "well, I didnt bang him, I just gave him head but didnt swallow it" 

Is taking a guys man meat in her throat and swallowing his kids worse if she banged the dude?

This question assumes that I give a shit about what any bitch does.  I don't.

I really don't care if some whore i'm seeing "cheats" on me because I'm already out there doing the most.

If you have feelings for any woman you are a fucking fool.  They aren't loyal and they age like milk.  The only feelings I care about is the feeling I get when I empty my balls onto their face.  Fuck them and chuck them.  Get out there and find the new model.  Upgrade that shit son.  Act like a man.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 02:45:47 AM »

This question assumes that I give a shit about what any bitch does.  I don't.

I really don't care if some whore i'm seeing "cheats" on me because I'm already out there doing the most.

If you have feelings for any woman you are a fucking fool.  They aren't loyal and they age like milk.  The only feelings I care about is the feeling I get when I empty my balls onto their face.  Fuck them and chuck them.  Get out there and find the new model.  Upgrade that shit son.  Act like a man.

excellent advice

thanks for sharing
"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2015, 02:50:37 AM »
excellent advice

thanks for sharing

You're welcome.  Come to my seminar.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2015, 02:55:52 AM »
You're welcome.  Come to my seminar.
The first thing done at your seminar is that all assembled shall raise their hands and say the prayer for war. This ancient prayer unifies the collective masculine energy in said seminar. Thus helping to remove any irrational decisions that are made by one's emotions.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2015, 02:57:57 AM »
pray for war what you say about love making? in order to pump multiple 10's dost one have to do it like a robotic machine?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2015, 03:47:59 AM »
pray for war what you say about love making? in order to pump multiple 10's dost one have to do it like a robotic machine?

Love making is a construct of Hollywood.  I prefer to fuck.  Regardless, I understand your question so I shall answer it.

Fucking multiple 10's is reserved for only those men of great wealth and/or superior facial aesthetics. Most men, including myself, are not able to meet such a high standard.  Thus, I pump multiple 8's and 9's...and yes, I do it in a machine-like robotic manner.  All the while I think about ways to enrich myself so I can upgrade the level of pussy that is attainable to me.  Now, if you are interested in actually pleasing the woman(and I am not) then I suggest either.....

a.  Having a large cock that is big enough to get them off quickly.

or

b.  Fuck them with your small to moderate sized cock while grinding your pelvis against their clitoris.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2015, 03:53:39 AM »
The first thing done at your seminar is that all assembled shall raise their hands and say the prayer for war. This ancient prayer unifies the collective masculine energy in said seminar. Thus helping to remove any irrational decisions that are made by one's emotions.

Indeed you are correct.  I see you read the hand out.  You have taken your first step into a larger world.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2015, 03:57:42 AM »
Love making is a construct of Hollywood.  I prefer to fuck.  Regardless, I understand your question so I shall answer it.

Fucking multiple 10's is reserved for only those men of great wealth and/or superior facial aesthetics. Most men, including myself, are not able to meet such a high standard.  Thus, I pump multiple 8's and 9's...and yes, I do it in a machine-like robotic manner.  All the while I think about ways to enrich myself so I can upgrade the level of pussy that is attainable to me.  Now, if you are interested in actually pleasing the woman(and I am not) then I suggest either.....

or

b.  Fuck them with your small to moderate sized cock while grinding your pelvis against their clitoris.

A big cock only causes pain and disconfort in women. You cannot copulate at will.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2015, 04:02:57 AM »
A big cock only causes pain and disconfort in women. You cannot copulate at will.

Incorrect sir.  Only if your cock is abnormally long will you cause noticeable discomfort.  Ideally what you want is a cock of great width but only average to slightly above average length. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2015, 04:09:43 AM »
Incorrect sir.  Only if your cock is abnormally long will you cause noticeable discomfort.  Ideally what you want is a cock of great width but only average to slightly above average length. 

Can a "great width" penis still fit inside her mouth? Or does she has to have a special jaw? ::)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2015, 04:14:18 AM »
You'd go dig a ditch???  Wtf for

Gardening purposes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2015, 04:14:56 AM »
Can a "great width" penis still fit inside her mouth? Or does she has to have a special jaw? ::)

It will usually still fit in her mouth.  However, she may be reluctant to let you put it in her ass.

A large cock is often a blessing and a curse.

ramana

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2015, 04:25:50 AM »
women are all whores

get this in your head

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2015, 04:42:33 AM »
I find it more satisfying to connect emotionally/energetically/spiritually with the woman/women I intercourse. And also I get off on satisfying them as much as myself. Must not be a true alpha.

ramana

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2015, 04:46:33 AM »
I find it more satisfying to connect emotionally/energetically/spiritually with the woman/women I intercourse. And also I get off on satisfying them as much as myself. Must not be a true alpha.
gotta be honest that's pretty beta but very common

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2015, 04:56:32 AM »
cheating is just a word for teens. When u get older u dont give a fuck, bcz 99.9% of couples arent in love anymore, just live togheter and doing their shit! Maybe sex once every second month...

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2015, 05:08:19 AM »
pity your ideal of alpha entails being a one dimensional robot Halo.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2015, 05:16:59 AM »

or

or get one of these...

ramana

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2015, 05:20:16 AM »
pity your ideal of alpha entails being a one dimensional robot Halo.
pittying people is a survival mechanism to make you feel better about yourself

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2015, 05:21:52 AM »
I dont need to one up others to feel better about myself.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2015, 07:13:08 AM »
8) donīt cry Chaos. OK look if it boosts your ego on getbig...you are the biggest and badess bald cranium on getbig no one can argue with that  ;D
Nothing to do with me, old man. I think it's funny for all the tough guy, slapping, choking, ass kicking talk you do (especially in PM) you had to have your brother beat up the guy banging your chick. Lol :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!