Author Topic: Another shoe drops: Bill O’Reilly’s ex-colleagues call his L.A. riot stories ‘co  (Read 2062 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Another
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »
as I see it neither the left or right has a monopoly on telling the truth ;)

Amen brother
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2015, 11:14:18 AM »
as I see it neither the left or right has a monopoly on telling the truth ;)

The left have made it an art form. Borderline pathological. They will backstab you in a heartbeat.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2015, 11:28:58 AM »
The left have made it an art form. Borderline pathological. They will backstab you in a heartbeat.

only in your world,i'm going to guess you get most of your news from fox :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2015, 11:32:39 AM »
only in your world,i'm going to guess you get most of your news from fox :o

All sources. You just need to decipher bullshit from reality and history.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
so those 6 people are lying and orreily the known liar is telling the truth,is that what your saying :D

these kinds of stories aren't something to debate.   There are contrasting statements by OReilly himself.  It's not even about a co-worker hating on him.   It's him saying twice "I watched nuns shot in head" then saying elsewhere "I heard about the nun shootings and decided to..."    His own contradictions.  Can't blame lib co-workers for that. 

Bill-O is an exaggerating storyteller, and it delivers very good TV, judging by his awesome ratings.  But just as nobody listens to Steven Colbert and sees him as anything more than a comedian, this is where Bill-O is now... and seeing as he's the #1 voice, #1 face, #1 show of the #1 "news" network, and fox IS standing with him...

I think FOX is telling us they're not about credible news, they are about entertainment.  We get it now.

James

these kinds of stories aren't something to debate.   There are contrasting statements by OReilly himself.  It's not even about a co-worker hating on him.   It's him saying twice "I watched nuns shot in head" then saying elsewhere "I heard about the nun shootings and decided to..."    His own contradictions.  Can't blame lib co-workers for that.  

Bill-O is an exaggerating storyteller, and it delivers very good TV, judging by his awesome ratings.  But just as nobody listens to Steven Colbert and sees him as anything more than a comedian, this is where Bill-O is now... and seeing as he's the #1 voice, #1 face, #1 show of the #1 "news" network, and fox IS standing with him...

I think FOX is telling us they're not about credible news, they are about entertainment.  We get it now.

lol

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 12:55:18 PM »
All sources. You just need to decipher bullshit from reality and history.

mmm you come across as a fox news watcher ???

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Another shoe drops: Bill O’Reilly’s ex-
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »

:D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
#vindicated
Bill O'Reilly's Cameraman Smacks Down Fox News Host's Falklands Tale

Source: TPM, Mother Jones

ByBrendan JamesPublishedMarch 30, 2015, 12:21 PM EDT

More than a month after Fox News host Bill O'Reilly was called out for apparently embellishing his record covering the Falklands War in the 1980s, his cameraman at the time has disputed key facts in the story.

Mother Jones, which published one of the first reports that sparked the recent investigations into O'Reilly's work, published a statement on Monday from onetime CBS cameraman Ignacio Medrano-Carbo.

Over the years, O'Reilly had repeatedly said he'd seen people gunned down by live bullets in the streets of Buenos Aires in the 1980s when he covered "riots" there for CBS. He also said he personally rescued his cameraman, who he said had been knocked down and was bleeding from the head during the melee.

Medrano-Carbo told Mother Jones that O'Reilly's story was news to him.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ignacio-medrano-carbo-bill-oreilly-falklands

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
bring back the Loofah lady!
w

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 12:16:17 PM »
That's an asinine question. The story just came out. No one has had time to even respond to it. But the history of the left is based predominantly on lies. Their credibility is shot. Which is why you never trust a liberal.

You do realize that facts exist independent of party affiliation, that facts can be objectively verified regardless of political leanings, right?