Author Topic: staying on 250 test a week year round, what negative sides to expect?  (Read 8736 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: staying on 250 test a week year round, what negative sides to expect?
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2015, 05:14:10 AM »
what absolute shit this guy is chatting hahahaha

why do you say?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2015, 08:13:56 AM »
I'm about to turn 41 and in decent shape(235lbs and 10% bf). I think I'm going to go with the 250-300mgs of Test Enanthate a week route year round. Maybe a little proviron tossed in. ;)

Your prostate will not like it.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2015, 11:16:20 AM »
Just from my time on forums and what ive read I would have to agree that it seems like with each cycle your natural testosterone does go down a little bit. I think though their are some people who are an exception and have great genetics that can have their testosterone bounce back 100%. From my experience in cycling and getting blood tests it seems that my testosterone has been permanently lowered from cycling or I need more than a year to get it back to normal levels. The bottom line is every one is different one guy may have to be on TRT after one cycle and another guy could blast and cruise for 10 years than come off and have his testosterone go back to normal. I know a guy who after his first cycle  he had to go on trt and it wasn't a big cycle even.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2015, 02:02:26 PM »
For HRT/feel good/decent strength/muscle maintenance/horniness purposes with minimal sides I am running 150mg every ten days and its a real sweet spot.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2015, 04:59:20 PM »
Just from my time on forums and what ive read I would have to agree that it seems like with each cycle your natural testosterone does go down a little bit. I think though their are some people who are an exception and have great genetics that can have their testosterone bounce back 100%. From my experience in cycling and getting blood tests it seems that my testosterone has been permanently lowered from cycling or I need more than a year to get it back to normal levels. The bottom line is every one is different one guy may have to be on TRT after one cycle and another guy could blast and cruise for 10 years than come off and have his testosterone go back to normal. I know a guy who after his first cycle  he had to go on trt and it wasn't a big cycle even.

Testosterone levels in the physiological ranges don't really make a difference though

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2015, 01:31:23 AM »
why do you say?

'After every cycle, natural testosterone production will be slightly less than it was before.

If you've been using long-term without any breaks, then the effects would obviously be stronger'

This statement is bulshit.

Every singles persons genetics are different, you cant make a blanket statement about the whole of humanity and there rate of recovery + test output after a cycle.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2015, 12:18:38 PM »
I noticed a pretty big difference when my testosterone went from 413ng/dl up to 628ng/dl. I feel like that slight increase in testosterone might not equate to gigantic muscle gains but mentally I felt a lot better. Where do you guy's like your natural testosterone levels to be at, or your levels when you are on TRT.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2015, 02:35:27 AM »

I agree.

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2015, 10:52:50 PM »
Your prostate will not like it.

Ok. I'll drop the proviron, but I will use Arimidex to stay on the dry side. 300mgs of Test/wk year round should feel like night and day!

Texas Ranger

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2015, 11:01:05 PM »
My balls are just "resting up" for the big comeback, better than ever.
AJ, what kind of results in the way of size and strength have you received from using 250mgs of Test/wk?