Author Topic: Guys, I'm going to clean house a bit..  (Read 1148 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Guys, I'm going to clean house a bit..
« on: February 27, 2015, 05:22:19 PM »
For the next few days, I'm going to be moving a few threads here and there that just don't make sense on the G&O.

If there is material that serves no purpose here, it will get nuked.

If it's something that would be better situated in the general topics section, it will get moved there.

If it's a silly attempt at humor that turns out to be a massive fail, it will get nuked.

This is also open to all forum members. Please feel free to give me a few examples of threads you see on the G&O that you feel do not belong here and I will try to help out.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Guys, I'm going to clean house a bit..
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 05:26:50 PM »
Essentially just ban Army of One.  It is utter nonsense the amount of useless fucking threads he starts.  It seems he's just another anabolichalo.  Just littering up the G&O.

By the way.  How are things?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 05:27:24 PM »
For the next few days, I'm going to be moving a few threads here and there that just don't make sense on the G&O.

If there is material that serves no purpose here, it will get nuked.

If it's something that would be better situated in the general topics section, it will get moved there.

If it's a silly attempt at humor that turns out to be a massive fail, it will get nuked.

This is also open to all forum members. Please feel free to give me a few examples of threads you see on the G&O that you feel do not belong here and I will try to help out.

"1"

I was always taught that the best way to manage is when you take something away from people, you let them think they are getting something in return...How about you give Getbig the "guest" feature for Arnold weekend so we can get some old school fireworks going on up in here?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 05:29:01 PM »
Essentially just ban Army of One.  It is utter nonsense the amount of useless fucking threads he starts.  It seems he's just another anabolichalo.  Just littering up the G&O.

All is well, can't complain...

I have to review Army of One's threads. I haven't had a chance to read through some of them.

I certainly do not feel that a ban is necessary. If his material is cluttering the G&O, I will try to move things around a bit.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2015, 05:30:13 PM »
I was always taught that the best way to manage is when you take something away from people, you let them think they are getting something in return...How about you give Getbig the "guest" feature for Arnold weekend so we can get some old school fireworks going on up in here?

That's a bit more tricky to do. Let me speak with the rest of the moderators and the Ronfather and see if this kind of thing would work.

I will propose it and see what comes of it.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 05:32:10 PM »
Please feel free to give me a few examples of threads you see on the G&O that you feel do not belong here and I will try to help out.

"1"

This thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »
Onemorerep posting about posting.

The key is to not move a popular thread. If you come across a thread that's 100, 200, 300 posts big with 1,000's of views, don't move it to a subforum where it immediately dies.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 06:02:24 PM »
Please remove all bodybuilding related threads.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2015, 06:04:08 PM »

Who are you again?