Author Topic: Cswol Schools Some Girls In Popeyes!  (Read 30992 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Cswol Schools Some Girls In Popeyes!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2015, 07:01:42 PM »
Can someone tells me what he is saying? Does he ground them because they are not in shape and are fat?

C-Swole was standing in line trying to get his grub on. The fat black girl on the right thought C-Swole was standing over her food and started talking shit.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2015, 07:06:17 PM »
Well - I had no idea the man was bi-lingual.

That's the first time I've heard him speak and understand every word.

BTW - what the fuck was he on? Couldn't stand still for a second and at the end it appeared he'd forgotten he was there to get some food.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2015, 07:07:01 PM »
C-Swole was standing in line trying to get his grub on. The fat black girl on the right thought C-Swole was standing over her food and started talking shit.

A black person complaining of someone else invading their space??? The irony... Oh fuck the irony...
?

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »
what a great drama. Joon needs to learn from c-swole and start drama in the real world.  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2015, 07:16:17 PM »
I like the fat dude in the red shirt who half thinks about jumping Toca swola but thinks better of it

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2015, 07:23:42 PM »
I like the fat dude in the red shirt who half thinks about jumping Toca swola but thinks better of it

How I see it, he said something to the sistas so so they wouldn't kick his ass.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 07:27:32 PM »
Isn't he a millionaire though? Still kinda funny to see a millionaire in a fast food joint, lol, no bodyguards either.

Since everything is pretty much fake now, I wonder how legit all that was. Why does he carry his passport with him? Weird.

But was entertained nonetheless...
?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 07:38:02 PM »
I like how C-Swole carries his passport with him at all times in case someone dares to question his world travels as a rapper and producer

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2015, 07:39:58 PM »
How I see it, he said something to the sistas so so they wouldn't kick his ass.

Naw, they were shook. You can sort of see it when he was like "Fuck the Police". They kept talking shit to save face, but anything short of a fire wasn't getting those bitches out of their seats. And Cswol knows what's up, he's probably been in stuff like that a 100 times before. He'll go back and forth with them, but won't smack a bitch cause that will bring the law, and he's probably got a nice weed sack on him, and was probably going to enjoy a nice 3 piece with a biscuit till they fucked it up.

Cswol wasn't scared of anyone, and no one wanted any Cswol.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2015, 07:42:18 PM »

SotoHealth
    Show RePlays
    Tv Channels
    Buy Soto-Gear!
    A Fatherless America
    Contact Tommy Sotomayor

All News
White Dude Goes In Hard On Ratchet Black Chicks At Popeyes Off Hollywood BLVD! (Video)
Free
White Dude Goes In Hard On Ratchet Black Chicks At Popeyes Off Hollywood BLVD! (Video)
by Tj Sotomayor August 27, 2014 75 comments
So Tell Me How You Really Feel….
By: Tommy “Tj” Sotomayor

Snapshot 1 (8-27-2014 2-55 AM)

OK so let start off by giving you the back story of what it is you are about to see…

I was at the crowded Popeyes Chicken off of Hollywood BLVD in Hollywood California.  While standing in the line what I noticed was a big white dude coming in with a few dudes talking about how they have the best rap label on the market!

As he walked up to place his order, a table of two black girls were not happy at how he was being and how he was talking when he walked past them.  The one brown skinned female decided to let him know by telling him to not talk like that while walking past her food.

Of course she had a stank attitude with the man but in a way maybe I can understand because he was being loud but then thats what you seem to get at this popeyes as you guys saw what happened the last time I was there..lol

Anyway, what you are about to see next is how the white dude reacted to being checked by the black women.  PS.. Its priceless

Now, its pretty obvious that this white dude was high as a kite but what you may have not noticed is how people claim I would never say the things that I say in front of black people which is stupid because I say a lot of what I say in front of black people and they just so happen to agree with it.

What you might have also noticed is how on most videos, calling a black woman a b*tch will usually end up in a fight if you are a black guy but for some reason in this instance the white guy didnt get touched….Why?

Also notice how no one is really helping the black woman out?  Now I was told that it is because black men are scared of the white man just like the woman but I see it different… We were glad that someone else was going off on them for the same things we go off on them for.  It was a Tuesday nite and as you couldnt see, the black woman doing most of the talking was not only fat but she was wearing the smallest pair of shorts imaginable.  In the process she was letting you know that she was on her way to the club as well.

The white dude managed to hit her with the, you havent traveled, you look ratchet, you fat from eating bad food and you have no respect.  No man in there could say he was wrong because we have all dealt with black chicks who look just like that and have the absolute most to say…

Funny how also the same insults come out of their mouth that came out of the lip smacking macks mouth.   You know, you gay and you cant dress and you live in a struggle mansion..lol

Sadly, many people are out in public acting just like these fools!

Sadly, most of the time that you see poor eating along with poor health and poor communication and just poor behavior!

I have never seen these things happen at a juice bar or a vegan place or even a high end steak house!  We as people should pay this attention!

Can someone tell me why black women tend to say that a mans worth is by if he is or is not getting p*ssy but then if he cheats they think he wrong?  Again, these black boys grow up with these women putting in their heads that if they are not active then they are less than a man!  Fancy that!

If black women have not realized by now that the name they have created for themselves to this point pretty much makes no one like them or takes them seriously.. they never will!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2015, 07:43:15 PM »
Isn't he a millionaire though? Still kinda funny to see a millionaire in a fast food joint, lol, no bodyguards either.

Since everything is pretty much fake now, I wonder how legit all that was. Why does he carry his passport with him? Weird.

But was entertained nonetheless...

millionaire? fuck outa here

Naw, they were shook. You can sort of see it when he was like "Fuck the Police". They kept talking shit to save face, but anything short of a fire wasn't getting those bitches out of their seats. And Cswol knows what's up, he's probably been in stuff like that a 100 times before. He'll go back and forth with them, but won't smack a bitch cause that will bring the law, and he's probably got a nice weed sack on him, and was probably going to enjoy a nice 3 piece with a biscuit till they fucked it up.

Cswol wasn't scared of anyone, and no one wanted any Cswol.

I can't say that's not true but I find it unlikely  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2015, 07:56:23 PM »
Lol C-swollen going off in Popeyes....how long until that world hiphop site has that video up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2015, 08:04:33 PM »
Lol C-swollen going off in Popeyes....how long until that world hiphop site has that video up?

Shouldn't he have grown out of the wigger phase a long time ago? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2015, 08:11:54 PM »
Shouldn't he have grown out of the wigger phase a long time ago? 
Apparently you're not familiar with the legend that is C-Swoliosis.
Maybe you'd like some ketchup for your small fries while you're cupcakin and lollipoppin?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2015, 08:19:54 PM »
Apparently you're not familiar with the legend that is C-Swoliosis.
Maybe you'd like some ketchup for your small fries while you're cupcakin and lollipoppin?

I know who he is.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2015, 08:33:19 PM »
Buddy of mine is married to Copelands last wife... They were divorced before he died - my boy scooped her away from Al....

Ole Al was a bbbbaaaaddd dude though -

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2015, 08:38:12 PM »
"Check soundscan, check instagram" lol!!!

Props for that display. True getbigger.

He should have said check getbig  ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2015, 08:58:57 PM »
He should have said check getbig  ;D

HAHAHAHAHA I was thinking that, he ditched us.

I would of loved it if Arce was with him.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2015, 09:37:21 PM »
Lol to make this f'd up world interesting us whiteys like 2 do black thing erry now an then like rap and not work  :D
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2015, 09:45:25 PM »
The best part is when she threw a french fry at him lol
X

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2015, 09:47:44 PM »
The best part is when she threw a french fry at him lol

Ketchup for your small fries

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2015, 09:49:09 PM »
Ketchup for your small fries

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

lol. Its damn funny that cswol got caught on camera.
X

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2015, 10:40:00 PM »
Holy shit.

;D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2015, 10:49:11 PM »

This video is a window into the deluded mind of a drug addled wigga....

Hold on to the end, there are some classic lines.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2015, 10:52:25 PM »

http://sotomayortv.com/snowkingvsratchetspopeyes/ .

THE EPICNESS OF THIS VIDEO CANNOT BE DESCRIBED !!!
THE LEGEND OF CSWOL JUST KEEP GROWING AFTER THIS CONFRONTATION !!!
CSWOL HAS REACHED A GODLIKE STATUS ON GETBIG !!!