Author Topic: need to get to 10%  (Read 4342 times)

Thedragonborn

• Getbig I
need to get to 10%
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:05:46 PM »
ATM 15 to 20 percent will do whatever it takes to get lower willing to lose muscle too just wanna get lean then start blasting

whitewidow

Re: need to get to 10%
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 09:49:24 PM »
ATM 15 to 20 percent will do whatever it takes to get lower willing to lose muscle too just wanna get lean then start blasting

well it always is best to start when your single digit BF%. You just have to find a good diet that works for you and do alot of HIT cardio and HIT weigh lifting. Also take advantage of the sauna at your gym it helps get rid of water weight and gives you a nice dry look plus you get rid of toxins. I'm glad your willing to get sub 10% BF before you start your cycle that's a great way to start a cycle.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
I think its a good idea to mix your cardio up.. Keeping your heart range in the 160/170 zone for 30/45 mins as well as killing it hit style also...

I used to work as a fitter in a ship yard, running round all day, carrying, lifting, braying things with hammers etc.. I still used to do 2 cardio sessions per day when I was prepping on top of weights, so don't be scared of doing too much, if your diet is good and you have gear in your system you wont loose muscle..

My preferd cardio is either 45 on the stair climber or hit style on a climber or xtrainer..

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 11:38:07 AM »
I think its a good idea to mix your cardio up.. Keeping your heart range in the 160/170 zone for 30/45 mins as well as killing it hit style also...

I used to work as a fitter in a ship yard, running round all day, carrying, lifting, braying things with hammers etc.. I still used to do 2 cardio sessions per day when I was prepping on top of weights, so don't be scared of doing too much, if your diet is good and you have gear in your system you wont loose muscle..

My preferd cardio is either 45 on the stair climber or hit style on a climber or xtrainer..
[/b]
X2 both sentences

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 12:10:23 PM »
I agree as well I am told to do at least 1 hour of HIT cardio everyday except I take the weekends off. It will def help your conditioning.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 12:08:54 AM »
Sorry widow, no body is doing hit cardio for an hr, your doing it wrong if you can manage much past 15... Its like saying you doing hit volume with the weights, physically impossible.. Hit is maximum effort, if you doing an hr your doing a few sprints and cruising the rest, which is ok, but don't pretend your doing an hr of sprints

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 12:59:52 AM »
yeah what he says^
lmao HIIT for 1 hour
youll be dead by 30mins or its not HIIT

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 03:09:32 AM »
Sorry widow, no body is doing hit cardio for an hr, your doing it wrong if you can manage much past 15... Its like saying you doing hit volume with the weights, physically impossible.. Hit is maximum effort, if you doing an hr your doing a few sprints and cruising the rest, which is ok, but don't pretend your doing an hr of sprints

Your right no way I hell am I doing a hour of sprints!  sorry I meant HIT cardio in intervals. I will warm-up and just walk for about 5 -10 minutes and then I'll run at about a 8:30 mile pace for 1 minute and then walk for a minute and so on. so I am not actually running for a hour straight more like 23 minutes and walking for 23 minutes. I do have to run 8:30 mile pace to get my heart rate in the 170-180 range.

I used to be a endurance runner with a few marathons under my belt so I can handle cardio ok it's simple doing a hour cardio for me when I used to have to run 3 hours a day and that was non-stop. so yes I did miss-word that no way in hell could I sprint for a hour these days. I figured most all bodybuilders do HIT cardio in intervals,actually some of them don;t even run for a minute they just walk it out.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 07:03:32 AM »
Your right no way I hell am I doing a hour of sprints!  sorry I meant HIT cardio in intervals. I will warm-up and just walk for about 5 -10 minutes and then I'll run at about a 8:30 mile pace for 1 minute and then walk for a minute and so on. so I am not actually running for a hour straight more like 23 minutes and walking for 23 minutes. I do have to run 8:30 mile pace to get my heart rate in the 170-180 range.

I used to be a endurance runner with a few marathons under my belt so I can handle cardio ok it's simple doing a hour cardio for me when I used to have to run 3 hours a day and that was non-stop. so yes I did miss-word that no way in hell could I sprint for a hour these days. I figured most all bodybuilders do HIT cardio in intervals,actually some of them don;t even run for a minute they just walk it out.

intervals are a good way to do cardio
however what you describe isnt HIIT

HIIT is basically short warmup and short cooldown
and in between you do 30 to 90 second intervals or ALL OUT SPRINTING alternated with light jogging

not running, but sprinting all out until you think you drop, like 12-15mph or so
sucks to do it on a treadmill though because most cant switch around the speed with 1 button

do that for 10-20mins and youre DONE
10 intervals or 60sec sprint/ 60 sec jog and youre fucked, i promise ;)

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 08:03:56 AM »
Go on treadmill, stepper, spinning bike etc. etc., go hard for 20-30min ( excluding warm-up and cooldown ) and you are done. You can do it by intervals ( rotate between speed or incline or resistance ) or with steady speed and incline and resistance. If you done it with sweating as hell and walking on all fours you do it right  ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 08:38:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure an all out sprint for 60 seconds would kill me now I've only been doing half speed. On a stair machine for 20mins wvery day when it gets warm I go the park and do 15 second sprints 1 min walks work my way up to 30 but if I do it more than twice a week I feel like I'm hit by a bus.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 10:03:23 AM »
yeah, something to watch out for... HIIT REALLY cuts into your recovery... at least for me. a good HIIT session is just as strenuous for your CNS as a good weight training session.
you cant do HIIT on off days like you can do with light cardio, or they wont really be off days anymore...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 10:22:07 AM »
Thing about hiit, it really does rip the fat off you.. And if you have limited time to train it fits in well.. I definatly don't have 2 spare hrs for weights and cardio anymore

Its too challenging to be boring too, your to busy trying to not collapse and using all your will to make it to the set time you've allowed your self

I've used a sequence similar to widow where I do a sprint at every 5th min or so, works well too and isn't as taxing if there is more time to kill

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 10:37:50 AM »
Thing about hiit, it really does rip the fat off you.. And if you have limited time to train it fits in well.. I definatly don't have 2 spare hrs for weights and cardio anymore

Its too challenging to be boring too, your to busy trying to not collapse and using all your will to make it to the set time you've allowed your self

I've used a sequence similar to widow where I do a sprint at every 5th min or so, works well too and isn't as taxing if there is more time to kill
The damn full all out sprint is a tough thing if u give it everything u got I rarely do them anymore because it's so strenuous on me interferes with my lifting schedule especially tying to fit it in a split around legs but it's nice for a change in cardio damn sure burns fat too

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 02:56:07 PM »

Hi Joon

ThiagoMonteiro

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 11:06:30 AM »
Here is the formula:

U just said you'll do anything...

I talk what works for me

100mg tren ace EOD
100mg test prop EOD
300mcg T4
100 to 200mcg T3
90mg efedrine divided (3 to 4h)
4 to 6ui HGH pharma grade.

Just train hard...

You'll see 10 to 8%...

Eat high protein, moderate carbs and low fat...

Eat normal, but put high protein...

wait and see...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2015, 11:32:04 AM »
U have an awful familiar way of putting things^^^ lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2015, 11:44:47 AM »
300mcg T4
100 to 200mcg T3
90mg efedrine divided (3 to 4h)
lmao im not one to save on "supplement use" but this is fookin overkill

also t4 and t3 stacked is retarded

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2015, 11:46:03 AM »
eat less you fat ass and have some will power. Pathetic to even ask this question, stop wasting people's time. You wanna be spoon fed info bitch, pay some trainer and be his puppet.
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2015, 12:23:51 PM »
Some of these drug suggestions are insane ...

Wtf

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2015, 11:52:00 PM »
10% is just
don't eat like a hippo EVERY day

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2015, 01:08:27 AM »
no point in t4 and t3