Author Topic: Rand Paul wins cpac  (Read 6157 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Rand Paul wins cpac
« on: February 28, 2015, 02:22:23 PM »
CPAC Straw Poll Results

1) Rand Paul 26%
2) Scott Walker 21%
3) Ted Cruz 12%
4) Ben Carson 11%
5) Jeb Bush 8%

does this mean cruz will finally deport back to canada/cuba

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: rand paul wins cpac
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 02:24:24 PM »
fox news really wanted bush to win ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 02:31:02 PM »
foxnews downplays pauls (again), still not as bad as these meltdowns

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 02:36:39 PM »
cant people just agree on giving rand paul a chance? surely it's worth a try isnt it
what do you say, give him 4 years?
who's with me!?!?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 02:38:31 PM »
cant people just agree on giving rand paul a chance? surely it's worth a try isnt it
who's with me!?!?
the gop wont allow it

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2015, 10:14:10 AM »
the gop wont allow it

bingo..

dont give 2 shits about polls, studies, opinions, public outcry.. whatever...

JEB BUSH WILL WIN the nomination because its what TPTB want.. end of discussion

Jeb vs Hilldog 2016

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 10:23:18 AM »

bingo..

dont give 2 shits about polls, studies, opinions, public outcry.. whatever...

JEB BUSH WILL WIN the nomination because its what TPTB want.. end of discussion

Jeb vs Hilldog 2016

the gop wont allow it

Yep!  Jeb only has to convince the donors and it looks like he has. Jeb wants to force himself on Republicans. He intends to get the nomination no matter what he has to do. Bush and his advisers believe that if he gets the nomination Republicans will have no choice but to vote for him especially if Hilary is the Dem nominee. He's depending on Obama fatigue and general dislike of Hilary to secure Rep votes.

For a lot of people voting for Bush will really be a vote against Hilary and Jeb knows that.  I would bet his advisers have probably already calculated which way independents will go in a head to head with Hilary. Bush hopes to shave off a few Hispanic votes by parading around his Latina wife. It's all calculated.
A

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2015, 10:30:28 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2015, 10:39:29 AM »
He's done the math and he doesnt have to promote conservative ideas to win. He's expecting conservatives to hold their noses and vote for him. Conservatives are the base of his voter pyramid. Then its indepents and a small slice of Hispanics.

Bush knows that single women and blacks aren't going to vote for him in large enough numbers to impact elections. He needs to secure Florida and other swing states by appealing to independent. Jeb can win if he takes Florida and Wisconsin. If he wins the nomination the odds are likely he will nominate Walker for VP. The advantages of nominating Walker are two fold, he can take Wisconsin with Walker's support and having the conservative Walker on the ticket appeases the base who are naturally leery of Bush who they perceive has far to moderate.

A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2015, 11:41:48 AM »
Politics...  ::)

95% of them are bought and paid for by banksters.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2015, 01:26:07 PM »
Bush or Clinton. Sigh. America is fucked.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2015, 05:31:28 PM »

yes.. its going to be ...

"well.. I hate the other guy/gal more than I hate my guy so I will just vote for my party.."

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 05:38:54 PM »
who's with me!?!?
If he becomes a delusional christian and wants to police and make policy around christian principles,
He will do well in this idiotic country. Otherwise,
Republicans will never vote him to be president

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2015, 05:42:15 PM »

Not much of a choice.  Fuck
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rand Paul wins cpac
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2015, 11:13:25 PM »
FOX is barely covering it.  shocking.

http://www.foxnews.com/

if jeb wins it, it's the top story for a month lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Rand Paul wins cpac
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 06:04:39 AM »
FOX is barely covering it.  shocking.

http://www.foxnews.com/

if jeb wins it, it's the top story for a month lol

Another day, another lie by the lying liar.

Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll
Published February 28, 2015
FoxNews.com

Feb. 27, 2015: Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. speaks during the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in National Harbor, Md. (AP)
Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul won the 2015 Conservative Political Action Conference straw poll for potential GOP White House candidates for the third consecutive year.

"Our party is filled with constitutional conservatives who have chosen to stand with me for a third consecutive straw poll victory," Paul said. "Since President Ronald Reagan, the (conference) has been the gold standard on where conservatives stand. The constitutional conservatives of our party have spoken in a loud and clear voice today."

Paul finished with 26 percent of the vote, ahead of Wisconsin GOP Gov. Scott Walker, who finished with 21 percent of the vote.

Former Florida GOP Gov. Jeb Bush, a popular establishment candidate who has struggled to reconnect with conservatives, finished in fifth place, with 8 percent of the vote.

The poll was conducted over the conference’s three days of seminars and speeches by most the leading potential Republican candidates. CPAC organizers said 11,344 people attended the event in Oxon Hill, Md., that 3,007 people participated in the poll and that 42 percent of the voters were students.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, consider a top-flight candidate since the 2012 presidential elections, finished 10th with 2.8 percent of the vote.

His would-be candidacy has since been plagued by the political scandal known as BridgeGate, an up-and-down state economy and his reputation of being a hot head.

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz finished in third place with 11.5 percent of the vote, followed by retired neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson in fourth with 11 percent.

The others receiving votes were former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, in sixth place with 4.3 percent of the vote. Florida Sen. Marco Rubio finished in seventh with 4.3 percent. Donald Trump finished eighth with 3.5 percent, Carly Fiorina was ninth with 3 percent, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry finished after Christie, in 11th place, with 1.1 percent and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal finished 12th with .9 percent of the vote.

Former GOP vice presidential candidate and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin finished 13th with .8 percent, and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee finished 14th with .3 percent of the vote.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/28/rand-paul-wins-2015-cpac-straw-poll/