Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75255 times)

agenda21nwo

Don't worry Ropo, you will catch up to the rest of us eventually.

YES, he will!  He is just a slow witted person.  But even they wake up eventually.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
YES, he will!  He is just a slow witted person.  But even they wake up eventually.

It's that obvious, huh?
Ψ

agenda21nwo

I predict 5000 views.  Proof that people are becoming AWARE.  Thank you ROPO for helping me spread the word!

I now predict 7000 views.  I never realized that the public interest had grown so much!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Please sheeple.. pull your heads out of the sand before its too late.

You cannot argue this:

THE U.N. ADMITTING CHEMTRAILS/GEOENGINEERING/WEATHER-MODIFICATION PROGRAMS ARE REAL

Why you idiots are connecting geoengineering and vapor trails to be a one and same thing, while there is world of difference between them? Do you really think that these scientist are talking chemtrails in those, needles to say, completely public conferences? It quite hard to believe there is some kind of conspiracy, when they publish their conference schedules etc. and keep media conferences about the meetings. What do you think, will they talk in those conferences how they can poison the world, or how they can slow the climate change to keep this planet habitable also in the future? Ok, I know it is stupid to ask you what do you think, while you are missing those parts in human anatomy where thinking is done, but ask if some one can explain this to you.

This thread is about chemtrails, and even I have give you week or so to find some evidence to prove your claims, all you maggots have done is link some futile crap in the thread. I understand that you are overjoyed while you find this geoengineering- thing to be your next source of endless misunderstanding and fear, but let me comfort you guys: I know already that you wouldn't be able to prove any of your claims about this subject either. Let's try? Prove me that geoengineering has anything to do with the chemtrails? What? You can't?? Never see this coming  ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Why you idiots are connecting geoengineering and vapor trails to be a one and same thing, while there is world of difference between them? Do you really think that these scientist are talking chemtrails in those, needles to say, completely public conferences? It quite hard to believe there is some kind of conspiracy, when they publish their conference schedules etc. and keep media conferences about the meetings. What do you think, will they talk in those conferences how they can poison the world, or how they can slow the climate change to keep this planet habitable also in the future? Ok, I know it is stupid to ask you what do you think, while you are missing those parts in human anatomy where thinking is done, but ask if some one can explain this to you.

This thread is about chemtrails, and even I have give you week or so to find some evidence to prove your claims, all you maggots have done is link some futile crap in the thread. I understand that you are overjoyed while you find this geoengineering- thing to be your next source of endless misunderstanding and fear, but let me comfort you guys: I know already that you wouldn't be able to prove any of your claims about this subject either. Let's try? Prove me that geoengineering has anything to do with the chemtrails? What? You can't?? Never see this coming  ;D

HA HA dude you are seriously retarded  ;D
Ψ

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Please sheeple.. pull your heads out of the sand before its too late.

You cannot argue this:

THE U.N. ADMITTING CHEMTRAILS/GEOENGINEERING/WEATHER-MODIFICATION PROGRAMS ARE REAL

A few things to note about this video:

• This is not a UN meeting.  It is a conference hosted by the UN.
  • Rosalind Peterson is not a member of the UN, nor is she addressing the UN in the video.  She is simply an independent researcher.
  • Rosalind Peterson later admitted in an interview that she did not think there was any good evidence to show the trails were anything other than normal contrails.
  • She is the President of the Agriculture Defense Coalition.  However, it's only her, and it's a coalition that she made.  Basically, she is an independent with an agenda (money).  Kind of like Alex Jones.

Here are a couple of quotes from an interview when she was questioned about her stance on chemtrails and geoengineering:

"We have to stick with what we can prove. We have to stay away from opinions and beliefs."

"and also I can tell you that in ten years of research, other than aluminum coated fiberglass, chaff releases by the US Military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions."

"When it comes to proving what the jets are releasing, I don't have the documentation, and I don't have a single study, I don't have a single solitary verifiable evidence that the jets are releasing anything except military releases of aluminum coated fiberglass by military aircraft."

Ropo

• Getbig IV
HA HA dude you are seriously retarded  ;D

But still, compared to you, I am genius, because I do not believe that crap which has became a religion to you. What comes to you, you are too simple minded to question those theories, you just adopt them without any thinking at all. This is the bottom line of the matter: you are too stupid to be alive, but you still have an illusion that you have the brains. There has to be reason why you don't have a job, why you still live with your parents in the trailer, and the reason is your IQ, which is under 70 points  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV

• Rosalind Peterson is not a member of the UN, nor is she addressing the UN in the video.  She is simply an independent researcher.
  • Rosalind Peterson later admitted in an interview that she did not think there was any good evidence to show the trails were anything other than normal contrails.
  • She is the President of the Agriculture Defense Coalition.  However, it's only her, and it's a coalition that she made.  Basically, she is an independent with an agenda (money).  Kind of like Alex Jones.

Here are a couple of quotes from an interview when she was questioned about her stance on chemtrails and geoengineering:

"We have to stick with what we can prove. We have to stay away from opinions and beliefs."

"and also I can tell you that in ten years of research, other than aluminum coated fiberglass, chaff releases by the US Military, I have no proof whatsoever that the jets are releasing anything but jet fuel emissions."

"When it comes to proving what the jets are releasing, I don't have the documentation, and I don't have a single study, I don't have a single solitary verifiable evidence that the jets are releasing anything except military releases of aluminum coated fiberglass by military aircraft."

I wonder why these foil hat morons didn't talk about those details in the video, which they present as a proof about their theory. "No proof what so ever" is their middle name, no matter which conspiracy they are babbling about. Can you imagine the disappointment they has to feel, when you reveal truth included in that video? Well, they are used to it, because if you are born as stupid as they are, your life will be filled with disappointments   ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V

Ouch.

You're obviously one of them gubment misinformation something or others.

agenda21nwo

It's that obvious, huh?

Mr ROPO is the sort of person who cannot make his own decision.  He needs a large number of people to agree first, the he joins in.  It is a need for emotional support.  He is not a very cerebral person.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Mr ROPO is the sort of person who cannot make his own decision.  He needs a large number of people to agree first, the he joins in.  It is a need for emotional support.  He is not a very cerebral person.

So you are saying he is a chicken shit coward?
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV

You mean that  people who don't believe ridiculously stupid shit are the lambs, and morons who believe every piece of crap they find from the internet without enough brain matter to ask for the evidence, are smart individuals? Well, most of us sane people see that just another way around, but among imbeciles like you that kind of denial is quite common. If we look what I have done here and every fucking thread about the conspiracies is that I have told you guys that I believe anything you are able to prove. Is it somehow my fault that you can't prove shit? No, it isn't, it is fault of the lambs who you follow and who words you copy here. Problem is simple: They know that they are lying, and that you are too stupid to realize that, so they don't even try to present any kind of evidence. You are the sucker who they are guiding like brainless lamb, but they tell you that you have to "think with your own brains" knowing all the time that you can't do that. I believe what you can prove, but instead of hitting the evidence to the table, you seem rather just blabbering about me. Can you explain why? BECAUSE I FORCE YOU TO THINK AND IT HURTS YOUR EMPTY HEAD. One of these days you will grow up, and you shame, because you will realize that I have been right all the time and everything what I have said ;D  

Ropo

• Getbig IV
So you are saying he is a chicken shit coward?

I am coward and you are afraid about the vapor trails on the sky? It seem to be evident that you are urgent need of some kind of mental treatment, because that cackle of yours doesn't have make any sense in last few weeks. I don't fear shadows, not false flag operations, not even steam lines on the sky, but you seem to be so afraid of everything that you have to start threads about those things, and then you star crying when I tell you how these things really are. That is behavior of the mentally ill child, because you should be grateful that I teach you to use your rotten piece of shit brains  ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
I am coward and you are afraid about the vapor trails on the sky? It seem to be evident that you are urgent need of some kind of mental treatment, because that cackle of yours doesn't have make any sense in last few weeks. I don't fear shadows, not false flag operations, not even steam lines on the sky, but you seem to be so afraid of everything that you have to start threads about those things, and then you star crying when I tell you how these things really are. That is behavior of the mentally ill child, because you should be grateful that I teach you to use your rotten piece of shit brains  ;D

Do you have any evidence to prove they are not vapor trails? I'm not attacking you, just asking. Its interesting to hear facts from both sides of the argument...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Do you have any evidence to prove they are not vapor trails? I'm not attacking you, just asking. Its interesting to hear facts from both sides of the argument...

What you have to understand, the point is that they are just a vapor trails, and there isn't anything sinister involved in it. Just some steam and exhaust gas from the plane. I wrote at the page one why they cannot be anything but vapor trails, and if you have read the thread, no one has challenge those facts at any way, so even these foil hat apes knows that chemtrails are bullshit. Otherwise they would try to present some counter evidence, and that they haven't done by obvious reasons. Instead of that they start to stray towards the wonderful world of geoengineering, which is completely different and public branch of science. Of course they had to prove their stupidity also in that subject, so it seem to me that this case is closed  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Hey RooPoo , fuck U a still alive  :o , your buddy old fart Anusol Basile is gone very very quit  ;D ( ask him why)  :D

I just need to say : ZORBA & he shit his lycra pants  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Hey RooPoo , fuck U a still alive  :o , your buddy old fart Anusol Basile is gone very very quit  ;D ( ask him why)  :D

Thankfully you're old and we won't have to deal with you for that long...Geez.  You're like a piece of hot gum that won't get off the bottom of a persons shoe.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Thankfully you're old and we won't have to deal with you for that long...Geez.  You're like a piece of hot gum that won't get off the bottom of a persons shoe.

Wiggzy, shoes & chewing gum is just another NON Afro invention  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggzy, shoes & chewing gum is just another NON Afro invention  ;D

What's your point?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
What's your point?

That  fucking imbecile has no point, he is just screaming his agony, which comes from his stupidity and the knowledge that I am right about this matter  ;D

Because this is how lower life forms act when they feel themselves threaten: Just hunt rat into a corner and you'll see how it screams before it try to jump on you. These internet morons can't jump on you, so they have to ease their pain by screaming and crying..   

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
What's your point?

;D ;D ;D

how about another "dangerous" PM   8)

why not telling others what U gonnaaa do to me   :P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
;D ;D ;D

how about another "dangerous" PM   8)

why not telling others what U gonnaaa do to me   :P

I'm not giving you material to jerk off to you old queer.

Ropo

• Getbig IV

As I have said, I do not live my life through the internet like you guys are doing, so I visit here time to time just to see  that you still are one incompetent moron, who never learn to keep his mouth shut. I really feel sorry for you because every where you go, there is someone pissing on your beliefs and that must hurt. Ok, that isn't real reason why I feel sorry for you, or in fact your parents, because it has to be pure pain to live under the same roof with your kind of idiot. I live just under the same sun as you, and  I feel embarrassment by it, because it is a shame to belong same humankind as you.