Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75232 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV

yeah..LOL

thats normal...  ::)

Feel free to prove otherwise, and don't let anything or anybody stop you to do it.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Feel free to prove otherwise, and don't let anything or anybody stop you to do it.

You really are a bottomless pit of stupidity..
Ψ

thebrink

• Getbig V

Apparently according to you, chem trails are made of 'steam' LOL. Since when did jet engines produce steam??  :D  ::)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
The government is getting bold.  They're now pumping the chemicals straight into the cockpit of the plane as well.  Can't anyone do anything about this?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
The government is getting bold.  They're now pumping the chemicals straight into the cockpit of the plane as well.  Can't anyone do anything about this?

lol...These people are probably part of an experiment and don't have a clue...Pilot is probably driving with a gas mask on.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
You really are a bottomless pit of stupidity..

Because I ask you fools to prove your claims? You are right, it is stupid thing to do, because I know already that you don't be able to do it, so what is my point? Just remind you how fucking stupid you are because you believe that chemtrail crap even without any evidence. And in the scale of stupidity, that is the ultimate accomplishment. As I have said, it is humanly impossible to be that stupid without serious mental illness or handicap.  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Apparently according to you, chem trails are made of 'steam' LOL. Since when did jet engines produce steam??  :D  ::)

Well, that statement just prove you are little child, and that you do not know shit about anything. If you can read, go to Wikipedia and read about vapor trails. Hot engine exhaust + moisture in the air and things like that are the real reason of those trails. This is widely proved fact, and there is quite simple physics behind it, so it has been proved scientifically, mathematically and by chemistry, so it is safe to say it is a fact. Only fools and complete idiots are talking some hideous conspiracy, and those apes can't prove even a single word from their theory, so what would be true? 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

condensation that REMAINS ALL DAY isnt possible...

Ropo

• Getbig IV

condensation that REMAINS ALL DAY isnt possible...

Isn't it? So, explain glouds.. ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
Well, that statement just prove you are little child, and that you do not know shit about anything. If you can read, go to Wikipedia and read about vapor trails. Hot engine exhaust + moisture in the air and things like that are the real reason of those trails. This is widely proved fact, and there is quite simple physics behind it, so it has been proved scientifically, mathematically and by chemistry, so it is safe to say it is a fact. Only fools and complete idiots are talking some hideous conspiracy, and those apes can't prove even a single word from their theory, so what would be true? 
Ropo - quit being a moron. Go do some reading. Weather modification has been done by many countries. You're stuck on the term Chemtrails - go read up on geoengineering and stratospheric aerosols.

Yes Ropo, this is real life. Wake up please!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_sulfate_aerosols_%28geoengineering%29

obsidian

• Getbig V
People should stop using the word chemtrails and start using the term aerosols. Many people have come to associate the chemtrail word with conspiracy / tin foil hats.

denarii

• Getbig V
you guys understand that when you burn a hydrocarbon such as jet fuel one of the primry products is water and as it comes out the back its hot and then as it cools down it condences into effectively a small cloud?

obsidian

• Getbig V
you guys understand that when you burn a hydrocarbon such as jet fuel one of the primry products is water and as it comes out the back its hot and then as it cools down it condences into effectively a small cloud?
Yes, but it would not linger for hours.

How old are you? When I was a kid I never saw trails in the sky. Even when we heard a plane we could look up in the sky and see it but no trails?? This is apparently a new phenomenon.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

How old are you? When I was a kid I never saw trails in the sky. Even when we heard a plane we could look up in the sky and see it but no trails?? This is apparently a new phenomenon.

I was a kid in the 70's and can't ever remember NOT seeing trails.. In fact I distinctly remember fishing with my father on the back lake when it was clear skies and my father explained what "those clouds" that trailed the jets were...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
This is what the sky use to look like all around the world...I haven't seen a sky this blue in well over a decade...

This is basically the best you'll get today

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Is this the shit that keeps increasing our life expectancy? Fuck older and older, wish they'd just knock it off already.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
This is what the sky use to look like all around the world...I haven't seen a sky this blue in well over a decade...

This is basically the best you'll get today

Very interesting.  I agree.  That is how I remember the sky too.  FUCK.
Ψ

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Visit Australia/South Pacific  8)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Ropo - quit being a moron. Go do some reading. Weather modification has been done by many countries. You're stuck on the term Chemtrails - go read up on geoengineering and stratospheric aerosols.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratospheric_sulfate_aerosols_%28geoengineering%29

And now just point out how the weather modification, which is public and common science, has anything to do with these chemtrails what these foil hat morons are talking about? Well, as I earlier said, it hasn't. Are you fucking idiots so fucking stupid, that you can't understand that weather modification isn't done my passenger jets etc. which trails you see on the sky? It isn't done from the heights of 35000 feet by obvious reasons, and that's where those vapor trails are. I mean how fucking stupid man can be and still alive? Weather modification is true science all over the world, but only ignorant morons are thinking there is some sinister conspiracy involved in it, while there isn't. And because they are ignorant morons, they can't prove even a word about the conspiracy theory, so they  just pointing their finger here and there hoping to fool other idiots. What is the meaning of weather manipulation? Add up yearly damages by floods, hurricanes and mudslides etc. and you could understand how important it would be to prevent those. That's why they are trying to find the way to calm down winds, control rains etc. that some fucking disaster doesn't blow your trailer to smithereens. How this is so hard to understand?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
People should stop using the word chemtrails and start using the term aerosols. Many people have come to associate the chemtrail word with conspiracy / tin foil hats.

Only correct term is vapor trails, which they are. You seem to know Wikipedia, go there and learn.

milone79

• Getbig IV

Very interesting.  I agree.  That is how I remember the sky too.  FUCK.

truth!!!

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Are you idiot or something? They linger at the 24 000 - 38 000 feet, so why exactly they couldn't do so? Why aeroplane seem to fly so slow at that height, while you know it travel at least 550 - 600 mph? Because it is so far away, and you don't have any point of reference. How about the vapor trails, which moves at the speed of non existing wind? How long they are up there before they go under your horizon? Oh no, too difficult to redneck peasant to understand  ;D

cobra333

• Getbig II
mib is always watching and listening that's how he died  bill cooper phil Schneider  both died cuz of mib influence

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
And now just point out how the weather modification, which is public and common science, has anything to do with these chemtrails what these foil hat morons are talking about? Well, as I earlier said, it hasn't. Are you fucking idiots so fucking stupid, that you can't understand that weather modification isn't done my passenger jets etc. which trails you see on the sky? It isn't done from the heights of 35000 feet by obvious reasons, and that's where those vapor trails are. I mean how fucking stupid man can be and still alive? Weather modification is true science all over the world, but only ignorant morons are thinking there is some sinister conspiracy involved in it, while there isn't. And because they are ignorant morons, they can't prove even a word about the conspiracy theory, so they  just pointing their finger here and there hoping to fool other idiots. What is the meaning of weather manipulation? Add up yearly damages by floods, hurricanes and mudslides etc. and you could understand how important it would be to prevent those. That's why they are trying to find the way to calm down winds, control rains etc. that some fucking disaster doesn't blow your trailer to smithereens. How this is so hard to understand?

Ψ

agenda21nwo

ROPO is afraid.  He knows the truth, but he runs and hides from it :-(