Author Topic: Former FBI Chief Admits Chemtrails Are Real And Then He Is Poisoned And Dies  (Read 75268 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
um..... you guys do realize that this whole debate is new right?

If the skies were always like this since planes took flight then millions of "conspiracy" theorists around the world wouldnt have all of a sudden said they notice a difference?

Just the fact alone that there are millions of people around the world who notice that SOMETHING is different is reason enough to prove the existence of something other than "water vapor"

There woudnt be ANY theory or debate in the first place if the skies were always like this as nobody would have noticed anything different to even discuss, compare or question

??? ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
um..... you guys do realize that this whole debate is new right?

If the skies were always like this since planes took flight then millions of "conspiracy" theorists around the world wouldnt have all of a sudden said they notice a difference?

Just the fact alone that there are millions of people around the world who notice that SOMETHING is different is reason enough to prove the existence of something other than "water vapor"

There woudnt be ANY theory or debate in the first place if the skies were always like this as nobody would have noticed anything different to even discuss, compare or question

??? ???

Arguments of the ignorant fool, aka average American. In this world there is millions of people wondering this and that, and hundred of millions wondering how anybody can be so stupid that they could not get it? Fact is that there is millions of people still wondering if there is little people inside of the TV set, why soup can't be eaten with the fork, and why anybody would need computer in his home. They are called stupid's because they had no interest of education, they want to remain stupid in any cost. They are reason for all debate about these silly things, which are complete clear for anybody who have a brains.

Like at this debate, where I have present facts about those vapor trails, and ask foil hat morons prove that I am wrong. They have been able to call me many kind of names, but have we seen any evidence what so ever to prove their theory? Sadly, no, because they doesn't have any. This is the part which prove they are morons, because they have very strong faith towards something, which they haven't any evidence at all, and that is the handbook definition of stupidity. They are just like religious people with their blind faith, which doesn't have anything to do with common sense or intelligence. Blind faith born from ignorance and stupidity, and there isn't any other way to put it.

So me and the majority of the human kind knows that what we see is the vapor trails, and then there is some minority of really dumb morons, who think they know better  because they have read what the insane people wrote in the internet. Do you really think that it is enough for real debate? Do we really need to change world to be more suitable for idiots, or do we need to educate these idiots? Only problem is that blind faith is barrier against any education, so these guys remain stupid no matter what you do  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV

Typical answer from you kind of complete moron, which is too dumb to understand that he is presenting merely evidence of his own stupidity, than pointing out mine. You see, you could have present the evidence to back up your claims at any given time, but you haven't been able to do so, so you have to try to smear the opponent. But because you are an idiot, you do it so childishly obvious ways, because it is all you are able to do. So, let's talk about that child like behavior, because you try to make us believe you are an adult, but you behavior prove you are just a child. I might add a seriously mentally ill child, because you are hanging out in the forum filled with perverts and homos trying to pretend you are adult, and you spend most of your time here. I feel sorry for your parents, because they have to feed you year after year, because you never will be able to live on your own  ;D

agenda21nwo

Arguments of the ignorant fool, aka average American. In this world there is millions of people wondering this and that, and hundred of millions wondering how anybody can be so stupid that they could not get it? Fact is that there is millions of people still wondering if there is little people inside of the TV set, why soup can't be eaten with the fork, and why anybody would need computer in his home. They are called stupid's because they had no interest of education, they want to remain stupid in any cost. They are reason for all debate about these silly things, which are complete clear for anybody who have a brains.

Like at this debate, where I have present facts about those vapor trails, and ask foil hat morons prove that I am wrong. They have been able to call me many kind of names, but have we seen any evidence what so ever to prove their theory? Sadly, no, because they doesn't have any. This is the part which prove they are morons, because they have very strong faith towards something, which they haven't any evidence at all, and that is the handbook definition of stupidity. They are just like religious people with their blind faith, which doesn't have anything to do with common sense or intelligence. Blind faith born from ignorance and stupidity, and there isn't any other way to put it.

So me and the majority of the human kind knows that what we see is the vapor trails, and then there is some minority of really dumb morons, who think they know better  because they have read what the insane people wrote in the internet. Do you really think that it is enough for real debate? Do we really need to change world to be more suitable for idiots, or do we need to educate these idiots? Only problem is that blind faith is barrier against any education, so these guys remain stupid no matter what you do  ;D

Oh ROPO why you keep repeating your nonsence?  We have proven chemtrails are real, but you refuse to believe!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Oh ROPO why you keep repeating your nonsence?  We have proven chemtrails are real, but you refuse to believe!

So point out how and where, because what I have seen is only foil hat nonsense..Or are you referring your stupid try to put scientific weather study in same category than your insane chemtrail utopia? Childish once again..

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

thebrink

• Getbig V
Well, that statement just prove you are little child, and that you do not know shit about anything. If you can read, go to Wikipedia and read about vapor trails. Hot engine exhaust + moisture in the air and things like that are the real reason of those trails. This is widely proved fact, and there is quite simple physics behind it, so it has been proved scientifically, mathematically and by chemistry, so it is safe to say it is a fact. Only fools and complete idiots are talking some hideous conspiracy, and those apes can't prove even a single word from their theory, so what would be true? 

its just diesel and kerosene dude, a simple gas turbine engine.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
per the US Air Force:

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

So you fail even in copy/paste, because that link doesn't work at all  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
So you fail even in copy/paste, because that link doesn't work at all  ;D

works fine dude.. you can refuse to read it all you want......

its a PDF file from the US air force admitting they spray chemicals into the atmosphere via trails from planes

your the clown with your head in the sand... even though deep down you know the real truth..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
So you fail even in copy/paste, because that link doesn't work at all  ;D

It works for me.  Just more proof of your retardedness.
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV

works fine dude.. you can refuse to read it all you want......

its a PDF file from the US air force admitting they spray chemicals into the atmosphere via trails from planes

your the clown with your head in the sand... even though deep down you know the real truth..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

I have the PDF now, and I have read some of it. First of all, it hasn't anything to do with the chemtrails, and secondly, it is all about year 2025, and what kind of techniques AF possibly will then have. Even the archive is under the title "future study conducted 1995-1996
for the Air Force Chief of Staff ", so what the fuck you guys are talking about? There is chemtrails in the WW2 photos, so what the fuck this study of AF future has to do with the matter? Are you complete mad? Where do you dig up this crap, from your anus?

From the study:"Recent army research lab experiments have demonstrated the feasibility of generating fog. They used commercial equipment to generate thick fog in an area 100 meters long" .. Not much for the chemtrails, which are thousand of miles long. Have you explained how they can put that kind of equipment in the passenger jet, and make coast to coast chemtrails from multiple engines at the same time?

And what about the conspiracy? You are defending your theory about the sinister plan to poison all mankind with the documents which has been public at least 10 years? Great secrets you guys have. These weather manipulation people keep meetings in public congferences, they publish their documents for everybody to read, but behind all this is this sinister plan to drop poisons from the sky, which is above themselves. How that can make any sense even in your insane mind?  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
It works for me.  Just more proof of your retardedness.

Let me repeate:

"Let me give you some point's to explain:

1. those trails could be seen in all kind of aero planes, military, civilian, air force one etc. in every fucking country from the darkest Africa to the peak of civilizations in Europe, but no one has ever seen even one container of that poison? How this is possible?

2. Those trails could be seen even race cars, like F1 cars, if air humidity is correct for that phenomena. Are they spreading that poison also?

3. To get fog so thick that it could be seen as white clouds, it need to have 0.6 liter liquid per cubic meter. Those trails are at least three times as wide as the engine of the passenger plane, which is 3.5 meters in diameter, so those vapor trails are at least 10 meters in diameter. It makes 78.5 m³ per meter of vapor trail, which means 47 liter per meter, 47 tons per kilometer and so on PER ENGINE. That is a lot of liquid for four engine plane, just for kilometer of trail. Coast to coast flight is something like 3800 - 4000 kilometers, so you need like 178,6 million tons of liquid per engine. Where and how they carry that load?

4. Next thing is to start back pedaling and claim that trails are indeed water from air, but they add poisons with little tiny pipette as they fly. Please study what are half times of those claimed poisons, when you blend them in millions tons of water, and spread them in the air? Or do you mean that this is some kind of homeopathic conspiracy   ;D

What you idiots ignore, because you truly are idiots, is laws of physics. Instead of ignoring them, you should study them, because they are number one reason why your conspiracies doesn't work. You try to overrule the laws of physics, and that you simply can't do, because those laws are absolute fact and they rule everything which happens on this universe. It is a fact that there is plenty of chemicals on air, but instead of stupid conspiracies, the reason is the factories, traffic, aerosols and all that crap which gets airborne because of people living, consuming and working in different ways.

What chemicals are in petrol which planes use? You, fucking idiot don't know even that. Aviation fuels consist of blends of over a thousand chemicals, primarily Hydrocarbons (paraffins, olefins, naphthenes, and aromatics) as well as additives such as antioxidants and metal deactivators, and impurities. Principal components include n-octane and isooctane. Over a thousand chemicals, which they don't name because you are too dumb to ask. Now fuck off, you imbecile, go to smell some kerosene.."

When you guys will be brave enough to even try to prove my claims to be wrong? With that blazing intelligence of yours it shouldn't be any effort at all, so why you guys do not do it? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. It is simple as that. As I have said, these clowns who give you these conspiracy theories to "think with your own brains" know you are an idiots, so they doesn't even try to include any evidence or facts in their theories. They know that your guys believe any kind of crap without asking any questions, and they use you to spread their agenda. To put it simple, you are the lambs and they guide you any fucking way they want to, and you guys obey and blindly believe everything  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
There are high levels of aluminum in the air you idiot what do you think thats from

Well, is there really? 1. what are high levels and 2. who say so? Of course you have a link?

What I mean is that it is quite easy to say there is, but according to whose study and measurements?

Here is how it goes: foil hat write in to google: "aluminum in jet fuel" and find a link which tells him that 1960 they tested trimethyaluminum (TMA) additive in jet fuel to make a chemical afterburner. It works fine and give good boost for short time, so at that moment it was true, there was aluminum in jet fuel. Foil hat "think with his own brains" and assume that there is aluminum in all and every jet fuel, that it is commonly used day by day, which it isn't, but that doesn't matter to him. He has proved himself that there is aluminum in jet fuel, and that is enough for him.

In true world, aluminum is one of the most common elements in earth and it is used plenty in many different things from engines to electric transfer lines, so it really doesn't need any miraculous conspiracies, if there is aluminum in air.  For example, why they change those electric transfer cables at time to time? They wear in use, meaning that weather and electricity wear the aluminum cables...to where? As dust in the air.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
epic thread
Ψ

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Ahh, to most Jews(Zionist and those that oppose Zionism) the Jews and blacks are always the victim. But not White people. I wonder if he will agree about the conspiracy to genocide the white race? After all, many Zionist Jews have publicly expressed their desire to get rid of the White race. And it is actually happening.

Zionist Jews are at the center of many conspiracies:

Holomodor
World War 1 and 2
Cole Attack
Kennedy Assassination
Oklahoma City Bombing
White Genocide

Go on...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Go on...

The common detail among all these conspiracy theories is that all of them have only one main argument: "I do not believe official facts about the matter". This is foil hat morons main argument, and their reasoning is just as stupid as argument itself: "It can't be like that". This in fact proves that they are willing to use their imagination to explain the matter, because their argument and reasoning about the argument are not just childish, but insane. Why? Because that all they have. It would be easier to understand if these guys would use facts as base of their arguments, but "it can't be like that" is based on feelings. In real world you can't "feel" if some theory is right or wrong, you have to prove it, and this is where these foil hats tumble down. No matter if we are speaking about chemtrails, 9/11, JFK assassination, holocaust etc., these clowns cannot present even a single evidence to back up their theories. As we have seen in this thread: 12 pages of ranting about the subject, which these clowns know only by the crap what they have read from the foil hat morons web site. Quite typical thread about the conspiracy theory, where foil hat morons start with the tall tales, but fall on their faces when some one ask for the evidence  ;D

agenda21nwo

The common detail among all these conspiracy theories is that all of them have only one main argument: "I do not believe official facts about the matter".

You don't know what facts are.  Mr Chicken Head.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
You don't know what facts are.  Mr Chicken Head.

So if I do not, how come you haven't been able to prove me wrong? It shouldn't be difficult at all, so why don't you? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, THAT'S WHY  ;D

agenda21nwo

So if I do not, how come you haven't been able to prove me wrong? It shouldn't be difficult at all, so why don't you? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T, THAT'S WHY  ;D

You are a proven idiot an liar.

You know geo engineering (chemtrails) is real.

Automation

• Getbig IV

You are beyond retarded. There really is no hope for you in this world.

Ropo

• Getbig IV

In fact I have admit plenty of times it is real. It just doesn't mean things what your kind of idiot think it means.  You act like a dog which try to shag my leg, so why don't you try to invent something new to do with your life before I hurt your feelings  ;D

agenda21nwo

In fact I have admit plenty of times it is real. It just doesn't mean things what your kind of idiot think it means.  You act like a dog which try to shag my leg, so why don't you try to invent something new to do with your life before I hurt your feelings  ;D

I bet you can't lie straight in bed.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
I bet you can't lie straight in bed.

Well, at least I sleep in a bed, not in the cot like an autistic morons like you  ;D