Author Topic: bloating  (Read 1600 times)

cbogan2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
bloating
« on: February 23, 2006, 12:08:26 PM »
im about to start a test e and dbol cycle. people who have ran this cycle before have you taken nolva during cycle to lessen the bloat or was it not that bad

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: bloating
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 12:44:40 PM »
im about to start a test e and dbol cycle. people who have ran this cycle before have you taken nolva during cycle to lessen the bloat or was it not that bad

You can take Nolvadex, but an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin would do more for you.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 04:56:12 PM »
Div, in ur opinion, does nolva hinder gains when taking during cycle?

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 03:43:49 AM »
Div, in ur opinion, does nolva hinder gains when taking during cycle?
muscle

Yes it does, but so do the AI's.

Any time you lower the level of estrogen present during a cycle you are also limiting the effect of the circulating androgens.  Testosterone and Estrogen work conversely and when you limit one, the other will be limited to a degree.  How much exactly?  I don't know what % of your "potential" gains would be lost due to an AE or AI, but I would say it wouldn't be that much.  You could go without and get your full potential gains albeit with the bloat, possible gyno, moodiness and other associated sides with high estrogen. 

The more I read in to this, the more I understood that it's not as simple as cutting off all present estrogen, because even if you could you would do more harm to your body than good.  As is, when you limit estrogen you leave yourself wide open to other complications like high cholestrol.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...