Author Topic: Does Milk Thistle hinders gain ?  (Read 1511 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Does Milk Thistle hinders gain ?
« on: March 02, 2015, 01:23:28 AM »
I have been reading that milk thistle can prevent AAS to bind to the estrogen receptors hence making them less effective.
Any truth to that ? Does that apply to oral only or all AAS ? What are your experiences about this ?

I have a support formula that has 600mg of milk thistle i dont really want it to mess up with my gains.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Does Milk Thistle hinders gain ?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 03:26:10 AM »
I doubt it will mess up with your gains.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 04:19:06 AM »
you mean androgen receptors not estrogen receptors i guess. never heard about that

ive read that some of these liver supps might actually prevent the liver from breaking down the methylation of orals and they are not absorbed and cause less damage. not sure if theres any truth to it.

i wouldnt take liver support while blasting orals anyway. ive never taken them at all to be honest.
 your liver regenerates. if you decide to damage it, then let it regenerate afterwards. (imo TIME does that much better than any fancy liver supp)
dont try to regenerate it while damaging it.
imo liver supps are a waste of money anyway, your liver is MUCH MUCH more resilient than most people think. the real danger of orals is the effect on cholesterol.
just my point of view.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 07:19:26 AM »
i see no real benefit from any of theese on cycle organ support sups

imo may aswell start the healing rejuvination process once you cut your use or heavens forbid.........

come of steroids................ ........................ ........................ ......... :o

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 08:00:58 AM »
well yeah its a typo i meant androgenic receptors obviously.

i agree on cholesterol being much more worrying than liver values, its just that the pills i have have heart support things as well as liver support
its rich pianas Liver & organ defender

for those who want to see the composition

http://www.american-supps.com/bilder/produkte/gross/Rich-Piana-5-Nutrition-Liver-Organ-Defender_b2.jpg

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 08:33:35 AM »
Take it after u get off the orals is what I would do

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 09:40:50 AM »
well yeah its a typo i meant androgenic receptors obviously.

i agree on cholesterol being much more worrying than liver values, its just that the pills i have have heart support things as well as liver support
its rich pianas Liver & organ defender

for those who want to see the composition

http://www.american-supps.com/bilder/produkte/gross/Rich-Piana-5-Nutrition-Liver-Organ-Defender_b2.jpg

1 serving size 9 capsules  ::)
fuck that scam shit
there are actually good ingredients but just for the fact that the phaggot needed to make 1 serving 9 capsules i wouldnt buy it

couldve taken much more concentrated stuff instead of fucking extracts that are 10% bioactive and put everything into a single capsule without you having to swallow 10 grams of useless powders

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 11:09:33 AM »
all year long on support supplements.. bunch of online bro bull...

If you're not making gains, either you're not eating and/or you got crap gear.