Author Topic: Obama possessed by DEMONS!!!!!!! (actual news....serious) : )  (Read 2309 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
SC and Coach need to get their guns and crosses and save us from the Demonic, gay, coke induced, muslim communist kenyan born leader of the free world

thank GOD for men of GOD like the GODLY (R) Klingenschmitt who expose this gay DEMON who is leading the free world support unhuman gayness in bedrooms and bath stalls.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/07/1342994/-Republican-who-claims-Obama-is-possessed-by-demons-elected-to-Colorado-House#

Republican who claims Obama is possessed by demons elected to Colorado House

We still haven't found the lower bound on how crazy you can be and still get elected to office in modern America. In Colorado, for example, the genuine head of a SPLC-designated hate group has just been elected to the Colorado state House. He will presumably fly himself to each meeting on the wings of invisible bats.

One of the GOP candidates swept into office Tuesday in Colorado was a former Navy chaplain who believes gays are "unhuman" and once performed an on-air exorcism of President Barack Obama.
Gordon Klingenschmitt won just under 70 percent of the vote in the state's 15th House district, according to the Colorado Springs Gazette.

Right, that guy. Klengenschmitt is among the frothiest anti-LGBT voices in America; there's really no way to concisely sum up how nuts he is, although "once performed an on-air exorcism of President Barack Obama" comes close. But this Colorado Springs district is one that would vote to put the Oklahoma City bomber in office so long as he was a registered Republican, so being both a hardline theocrat interested in sweeping away large parts of the Bill of Rights and a man who cannot so much as make his own breakfast without hearing voices in the cupboards warning him against The Gays were not disqualifying factors.

Klingenschmitt is a man who thinks that "Obamacare causes cancer," that the Bible commands people to own guns in order to "defend themselves against left wing crazies," that ISIS is a sign of the End Times, and that the FCC is allowing demonic spirits to "molest and visually rape your children"

Again: no lower bound. So long as you don't make a "gaffe" (and performing a long-range exorcism of the president of the United States because you think he is riddled with demons does not count as one), people who "love America" will eagerly vote for you. And did I mention he's an author? It's true, he wrote a whole book called The Demons of Barack H. Obama.
In one passage concerning [Hillary Clinton’s] UN speech on LGBT rights, Klingenschmitt claims that Obama and Clinton are both ruled by demons and as a result are worthy of death.
I have to hand it to you, Republican Party. Your ability to find and elevate these people remains, as always, a wonder to behold.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Obama possessed by DEMONS!!!!!!! (actual news....serious) : )
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 03:22:50 PM »
It's extremely disconcerting and almost strangely curious and fascinating to observe the highest possible levels of stupidity.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 03:25:23 PM »
Which kind of demon?  Christian,  Muslim or Kenyan?
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 03:26:41 PM »
from the party of stupid,doesn't surprise me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 05:30:33 PM »
Obama is not possessed by the devil - he knows fully what he is doing

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 07:00:53 AM »
Obama is not possessed by the devil - he knows fully what he is doing

and what might that be

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 07:02:41 AM »
and what might that be

Sinking this country till we are like Kenya or some other african or cental american hell hole

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 07:05:27 AM »
Sinking this country till we are like Kenya or some other african or cental american hell hole

Or into Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago or Ferguson.  I've missed a few but you get my drift
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 10:45:38 AM »
Or into Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago or Ferguson.  I've missed a few but you get my drift

actually I think that guy elected to Colorado's state house represents you very well

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 11:06:36 AM »
actually I think that guy elected to Colorado's state house represents you very well

Is he out destroying once thriving cities through incompetence and corruption too? 
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 11:53:37 AM »
Which kind of demon?  Christian,  Muslim or Kenyan?

Demons are non denominational. Everybody knows that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 11:55:08 AM »

Obama is known to be a choomer, a coke head, and a boozer so demon alcohol and white snow might be his demons.

Personally - I think he is just a piece of shit and typical communist anti-American a-hole Marxist fuck who never worked a day in his life   

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 12:04:48 PM »

Unfortunately I didn't :'(
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 12:26:57 PM »
Obama is known to be a choomer, a coke head, and a boozer so demon alcohol and white snow might be his demons.

Personally - I think he is just a piece of shit and typical communist anti-American a-hole Marxist fuck who never worked a day in his life   

....who got elected President of the United States... so what's that say about America?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 12:35:43 PM »
....who got elected President of the United States... so what's that say about America?

It says that America is all about perception not reality.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 12:40:24 PM »

here's another question for two elections the repubs couldn't run a candidate to compete...so whats that say about the repub party

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 01:18:00 PM »
here's another question for two elections the repubs couldn't run a candidate to compete...so whats that say about the repub party

That the perception of the Republican party that Americans have is lower than that which they have for a Kenyan choomer, marxist, communist, boozer, midget melter. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 01:21:45 PM »
That the perception of the Republican party that Americans have is lower than that which they have for a Kenyan choomer, marxist, communist, boozer, midget melter. 

LOL - hey lot-T fagget - go to planet fitness and STFU w your non-lifting twink ass self.   FNG pussy.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 01:51:07 PM »

;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 01:52:23 PM »
LOL - hey lot-T fagget - go to planet fitness and STFU w your non-lifting twink ass self.   FNG pussy.   

shut your little ass up.. i warm up with your max

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 01:52:34 PM »

Pretty sad when an upright, solid, morally superior patriotic american republican can't beat a marxist communist coke addict democrate
 in 2 elections..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 05:26:27 PM »

Midget meltdown.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 06:11:06 PM »

Midget meltdown.
LOL - im in better shape right now than you have ever been - drugged up or not.    You don't even work out for fucks sake! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 06:27:06 PM »
Assuming you know something about me only highlights your own insecurities. 

Life sucks sometimes.  But I imagine when you are a bald midget loser who has to sit on the internet every day showcasing his BBC meltdowns over Obama, then life must suck 24/7.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 07:54:34 PM »
Pretty sad when an upright, solid, morally superior patriotic american republican can't beat a marxist communist coke addict democrate
 in 2 elections..

not only that, but for the next 8 years we keep hearing "obama is dumb, obama is a loser..."

until they admit they lost because obama was better, and the GOP is split, they can't win.

imagine the idiocy of running another RINO in 2016 and expecting a different result.