Author Topic: Bodybuilder has seizure while skydiving  (Read 2323 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Bodybuilder has seizure while skydiving
« on: March 02, 2015, 07:11:47 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
Re: Bodybuilder has seizure while skydiving
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 07:17:24 PM »
He was scared. The same would happen to me I just can't stand doing shit like that.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 07:17:39 PM »
Legit lol at thread title

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 05:59:03 AM »
I saw this on tv. He is an epileptic. Why he was sky diving is beyond me.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 07:15:13 AM »
I never understood these "adrenaline junkies." When you meet these people in real life, they love to tell you about how awesome it is to have an adrenaline rush. They are all like, "Man, you really need to skydive. Its awesome dude." They go on and on and on about their next death defying stunt.
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 08:09:00 AM »
I never understood these "adrenaline junkies." When you meet these people in real life, they love to tell you about how awesome it is to have an adrenaline rush. They are all like, "Man, you really need to skydive. Its awesome dude." They go on and on and on about their next death defying stunt.

Me neither.

About 13 years ago I went paragliding off the Torrey Pines beach cliffs (San Diego).  I was riding in tandem with someone.  It was fun until the pilot got caught in a downdraft and we came within a few feet from smashing into the side of the cliffs.  During this episode he was all jazzed and excited (like he was high) and I was scared shitless.  Fortunately for me, the dude caught an updraft and we got back up to the top of the cliffs.  I'll never do anything like that again.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 08:59:42 AM »
I think you had the same quote a bit back.  What do you do for fun, other than post here?

Compared to some high risk activities...aren't most things simply dull?  Going to a ball game or riding your bike can only be so fun.  Doesn't that get old?
N

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 05:40:11 PM »
Me neither.

About 13 years ago I went paragliding off the Torrey Pines beach cliffs (San Diego).  I was riding in tandem with someone.  It was fun until the pilot got caught in a downdraft and we came within a few feet from smashing into the side of the cliffs.  During this episode he was all jazzed and excited (like he was high) and I was scared shitless.  Fortunately for me, the dude caught an updraft and we got back up to the top of the cliffs.  I'll never do anything like that again.

haha lol. Exactly. I would have been shitting my pants. I will stay on the ground where it is safe.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 05:43:28 PM »
I think you had the same quote a bit back.  What do you do for fun, other than post here?

Compared to some high risk activities...aren't most things simply dull?  Going to a ball game or riding your bike can only be so fun.  Doesn't that get old?

Wow, you remembered a past post of mine. I feel pretty special.

I like to do most things people like to do. And no, these things don't get old. Most importantly, I am not risking life and limb doing them. But the same can be said for adrenaline junkies. Wouldn't it get old jumping out of an airplane 100 times? Anything can get boring and dull if done enough times.

However, if there is a chance I may get bored with an activity, I'd rather be alive after completing it, so I could pick a new activity. Instead of jumping out of a plane, parachute not opening, breaking my back, and never being able to move again. Then you're not going to be able to do much of anything.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 05:43:34 PM »
I like to punch them in the face and start a fight with them, really gets the adrenaline going.  I then charge them a few hundred dollars for the privilege.   ;D
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 05:45:02 PM »
I like to punch them in the face and start a fight with them, really gets the adrenaline going.  I then charge them a few hundred dollars for the privilege.   ;D

LMAO!!  ;D ;D
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 05:54:32 PM »
People who do things like this do not have a rational brain.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 05:56:11 PM »
did he post on getbig after that?