Author Topic: Los Angeles' Finest  (Read 10188 times)

pissant

• Getbig III
Re: Los Angeles' Finest
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »
The strong eliminate the weak. Evolution, darwinism.

5 bullets tho. At point blank range.

The part where the black crowd insult the black cop and call him a sellout is very interesting too. Everyone defends their own interests and survival.

Oh well. Billions died, billions will die, the cruel absurd butchery of life keeps going on.

ur so deep bruh

homo

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 08:54:35 AM »
Apparently harder than you would think.  Another thing, neither g-thong or the other home boys ever bother to post or comment on police brutality when it's not a black person. Not one of the homies commented on the Hispanic who got shot in Seattle. Fuck them, they don't give a shit about you .  Why care about them.

G_thong and the other homeboys have their own agenda.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 09:01:47 AM »

They don't give a shit about anything unless it pertains to them.  They based their judgement on tribal loyalties not principles.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 09:04:33 AM »

every single individual on earth, every single lifeform, has its own agenda; survive at the expense of other lifeforms who also want to survive and access limited resources.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 09:06:57 AM »
every single individual on earth, every single lifeform, has its own agenda; survive at the expense of other lifeforms who also want to survive and access limited resources.

sounds like you didnt skip 3rd grade biology class, good job!

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 05:28:57 PM »
LOL.......Multiple armed cowards taking on one homeless, mentally ill junkie.  And they still couldn't contain him....they had to shoot.  If a crackhead can take your weapon, maybe it's time for the weak tard who was about to get "disarmed" to find another job.

What's the matter ladies?  Was this dangerous man threatening all of your lives with his lethal ground skills.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 05:37:34 PM »
The worst part is he was about to turn his life around, quit drinking and drugging, get a job, support his kids and maybe even compose Mozart's next symphony.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 06:01:36 PM »
The guy was a degenerate scumbag. He resisted arrest. He was high as kite on drugs...probably LSD, ecstasy, PCP, whatever. They tased him multiple times and he was still struggling. Sorry, I don't care if you take a cops gun, if you reach for it expect a cap in your ass. BTW, I bet you some of those cops were non-Caucasian. Thus, the issue at hand is not that the cops killed a homeless black man. The issue is that a degenerate POS who added absolutely nothing to society except a hoover to drain tax payer dollars to keep him alive fucked up and died as a result. Darwin at his finest, although I bet you the dude has offspring  ::) ::) ::)

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 06:03:56 PM »
LOL.......Multiple armed cowards taking on one homeless, mentally ill junkie.  And they still couldn't contain him....they had to shoot.  If a crackhead can take your weapon, maybe it's time for the weak tard who was about to get "disarmed" to find another job.

What's the matter ladies?  Was this dangerous man threatening all of your lives with his lethal ground skills.

100% Agreed....Five "professionals" unable to control one malnourished unarmed homeless dude?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 06:07:19 PM »

Epic making the same exact point for the 483rd time.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 06:22:18 PM »
Apparently harder than you would think.  Another thing, neither g-thong or the other home boys ever bother to post or comment on police brutality when it's not a black person. Not one of the homies commented on the Hispanic who got shot in Seattle. Fuck them, they don't give a shit about you .  Why care about them.
Very true, blacks will have animosity for whites for the rest of time as long as they keep seeing them succeed a life and gain independent wealth.  But every once in a while you have one that forgets what the ghetto taught him and rises above his hood rat brethren .  What funny is how quick they are to label him a Tom for doing so.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 06:25:45 PM »
Or maybe if there were more blacks killing blacks then there focus would be off the cops.........oh wait

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 06:30:07 PM »
Desensitization towards authorities killing humans is a dangerous thing.

Doesn't take the authorities, in SoCal the fine uplifting citizens have been doing it for decades to each other

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 07:18:42 PM »
Only good cop is a DEAD cop.

Prove me wrong.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2015, 07:25:24 PM »
The guy was a degenerate scumbag. He resisted arrest. He was high as kite on drugs...probably LSD, ecstasy, PCP, whatever. They tased him multiple times and he was still struggling. Sorry, I don't care if you take a cops gun, if you reach for it expect a cap in your ass. BTW, I bet you some of those cops were non-Caucasian. Thus, the issue at hand is not that the cops killed a homeless black man. The issue is that a degenerate POS who added absolutely nothing to society except a hoover to drain tax payer dollars to keep him alive fucked up and died as a result. Darwin at his finest, although I bet you the dude has offspring  ::) ::) ::)
X5. One for each shot

Dude got what he wanted. Maybe the cops shoulda just said pretty please don't grab my gun or simply ignore the black on black violence that is rampant in this area.

Jesus you people are fuvking retarded.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 07:25:56 PM »
And I tell you something too, people better start arming themselves on a just-in-case basis, because if these gang members in a uniform do this with rules and laws in between them and civilians, GOD ONLY KNOWS what they will do to civilians if they were given free reign.

Every time I see cops doing something like this... I so wish there was a lone wolf out there doing the same thing to that cop and his family.

Look at their body language once they shot the poor guy: They're in defensive stance because they know they did something wrong. They know they did something wrong and they are afraid of everyone around them. Meaning EVERYONE.

Fucking human garbage.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2015, 07:31:58 PM »
Fortunately, no one of any value to humanity died.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2015, 07:35:26 PM »
And I tell you something too, people better start arming themselves on a just-in-case basis, because if these gang members in a uniform do this with rules and laws in between them and civilians, GOD ONLY KNOWS what they will do to civilians if they were given free reign.

Every time I see cops doing something like this... I so wish there was a lone wolf out there doing the same thing to that cop and his family.

Look at their body language once they shot the poor guy: They're in defensive stance because they know they did something wrong. They know they did something wrong and they are afraid of everyone around them. Meaning EVERYONE.

Fucking human garbage.

::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2015, 07:43:49 PM »

Look, I don't expect everyone in this country to agree with me on anything, but cops are out of fucking control. OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2015, 07:45:28 PM »
A violent ex bank robber smoked by cops after trying to grab the cop's gun, yeah let's cry for him :).

From the video stills of the struggle, he tried to fish it out by the slide. Which is conceivable for a man fighting from the ground, and conceivable with the stove pipe type jam shown in a few pictures -

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2015, 07:45:56 PM »
Look, I don't expect everyone in this country to agree with me on anything, but cops are out of fucking control. OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL.

I'm soooooooo SCARED!!!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2015, 08:42:18 PM »
Only good cop is a DEAD cop.

Prove me wrong.

Remeber that the next time you need one. And one day you WILL need one.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2015, 08:51:14 PM »
Remember that the next time you need one. And one day you WILL need one.
X2 This guy is probably a hippie or a criminal.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:41 AM »
Desensitization towards authorities killing humans is a dangerous thing.

Yes well we can safely say the American public is cool with that (as long as they aren't black - in which case they will have a pre-conditioned hissy fit).
Ψ

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2015, 01:51:55 AM »
I wonder why he was trying to take the cop's gun?

I'm certain he wasn't taking an instrument designed to kill with the intention of killing someone?

Perhaps he was going to clean it.

The cops definitely over-reacted, the departed (PIP) was a good dude and all.

A leg shot would of been very do able, it is very easy to hit a small target especially while your motor functions are deteriorating from adrenaline, and exhausted from fighting a rabid crackhead.... and further everyone knows that the second a mentally ill and narcotics fueled athlete is shot in the leg he will instantly stop fighting. DUH! Wake up America!