Author Topic: This guy wouldn't do well on getbig  (Read 3191 times)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This guy wouldn't do well on getbig
« on: March 03, 2015, 10:43:16 AM »
Totally understand protecting your daughter but think you need thicker skin in his position. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=bostonred-sox&id=41910

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: This guy wouldn't do well on getbig
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »
Pitch in Peace

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 12:09:17 PM »
It's safe to say most folks wouldn't do well here. Hell, most regular posters don't do well here.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 12:14:11 PM »
Totally understand protecting your daughter but think you need thicker skin in his position. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=bostonred-sox&id=41910

He occasionally posted on a board I used to frequent.
Y

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 12:14:42 PM »
It's safe to say most folks wouldn't do well here. Hell, most regular posters don't do well here.

Some of the meltdowns have been Epic.  Remember when Squadfather would call out guys claiming 300 pound bench and seeing them melt like a child.  Fuck CSWOL melted so hard he turned black.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 12:17:37 PM »

he went full Avesher

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 12:21:06 PM »
Some of the meltdowns have been Epic.  Remember when Squadfather would call out guys claiming 300 pound bench and seeing them melt like a child.  Fuck CSWOL melted so hard he turned black.
lol. I miss Squadfather. I used to visit here & post here in the heydays of him, special Ed,  prime 240 & a few others. Lots of a'holes but they were entertaining & creative instead of just bitchy & negative.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 12:22:49 PM »
Here's the article for those who can't access the link.

Former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling didn’t just lash out at Twitter trolls who responded offensively to his congratulatory note to his daughter, he shined a spotlight on the growing problem of cyberbullying and even identified some of the individuals who attacked his daughter on social media.

This all started with this tweet from a proud father Sunday:

Schilling said he expected some inappropriate responses, but nothing like the some of the vulgar tweets he received directed as his daughter.

“I expected the trolls,” he told Boston sports radio station WEEI on Tuesday morning. “The one kid kind of came at me and said, ‘I can’t wait to take your daughter out.’ Kind of borderline stuff, which again, I expected. I’ve been on the Internet since, I started playing on computers in 1980, so I understand how it works and I knew there would be stuff. The stuff that they did, that is not bad or vile, it’s illegal. It’s against the law.

“When that started -- again, I thought it might be a one-off, but then it started to steamroll. And then [my daughter] started to get private correspondence and then I said 'OK, this needs to get fixed.’ This generation of kids doesn’t understand, and adults too, doesn’t understand that the Internet is not even remotely anonymous.”

Any angry Schilling took to his blog to call out the behavior and even identified a couple of the offenders by name.

One of the offenders outed by Schilling was a part-time ticket-seller for the Yankees and has since been fired, the team’s director of communications confirmed to NJ.com.

Another, a student at a community college in New Jersey, was reportedly suspended from school.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 12:24:18 PM »
WHen the kid said they wanted to take out their daughter.  Did it mean out like date or out like mafia?

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 12:35:17 PM »
WHen the kid said they wanted to take out their daughter.  Did it mean out like date or out like mafia?
on a date. If he meant like the mafia he'd have much more than the dad to worry about.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 12:41:21 PM »
What a pussy.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 12:57:34 PM »

The Cswole 225 for reps challenge almost killed me from laughter.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 02:01:08 PM »
I like that he went after them. Many coward pricks think its OK to say that to someone or threaten h arm over the webz without consequences.
When you say that to someones face, be prepared to have your teeth knocked out...

That will show those slimy fucks...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 02:25:00 PM »
Remember when he went after Matt Duvall, I had a bit of a meltdown. He was the original troll.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 02:50:09 PM »
I like that he went after them. Many coward pricks think its OK to say that to someone or threaten h arm over the webz without consequences.
When you say that to someones face, be prepared to have your teeth knocked out...

That will show those slimy fucks...

Those trolls were pretty brutal but my guess is Shilling is going to go through a world of hurt giving out those trolls personal info and what not. Shilling fukced over the State of Rhode Island for over 100 million dollars. Shilling lied to many in that State to get money and ended up losing it all. Sure business is business but his actions also had politicians lose their jobs. The man already has cancer and is known as a massive attention whore. The fake blood on the sock in the Red Sox game supported his attention whorism...He is getting a massive amount of support in how he handle the Twitter situation but something tells me that there's a small portion of troll/hacker types that won't take kindly to how he handled it...Engaging trolls on Twitter never ends well. lol

bigcal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 03:10:02 PM »
Lol cause it's soooo hardcore up in here, riiiight

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 03:11:24 PM »
I saw his BLoody Sock at the BaseBall hall of fame Cooperstown, Funny shit

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 09:53:56 PM »
...He is getting a massive amount of support in how he handle the Twitter situation but something tells me that there's a small portion of troll/hacker types that won't take kindly to how he handled it...Engaging trolls on Twitter never ends well. lol
Exactly my point. There are a lot more trolls without a life & lots of free time who'll stop at nothing to get him back.
A statement like what Lebron said a few yrs back about the haters going back to their loser life while he's still Lebron with his life would've been better.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 10:13:58 PM »
i once said to musclecenter that i would like his daughter to be my prom date

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 05:16:22 AM »
Such a pathetic pussified society we have become. Internet tough guy's and trolls, pathetic.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 01:14:28 PM »
(REUTERS/David McNew ) Curt Schilling is pursuing criminal charges against those who harassed his daughter.
When asked how many of the people he tracked down, Schilling was quick to respond, "every one, I found every one."

"I know every one of their names," Schilling continued. "I know where they went to school. I know their parents. I know all of it. I'm not going to have any problem with evidence."

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 02:51:04 PM »
Such a pathetic pussified society we have become. Internet tough guy's and trolls and guy's who pose on stage in a glittery thong for other guys and then post pictures of it online... pathetic.

Fixed