Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno is at it again,  (Read 21854 times)

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
Re: Lou Ferrigno is at it again,
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2015, 11:23:49 AM »
A side note on Lou Ferrigno ....... (See CELEBRITY NET WORTH)

Lou Ferrigno is an American actor, fitness trainer, and retired professional bodybuilder who has a net worth of $6 million. Lou Ferrigno accumulated his net worth through his years as Mr. Universe, as a personal fitness trainer and consultant, his role in television as the Hulk and in comedy sitcoms, as well as being cast in films.

Notice .... No mination of photo sales.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2015, 11:27:58 AM »

Lou Ferrigno is an American actor, fitness trainer, and retired professional bodybuilder who has a net worth of $6 million. Lou Ferrigno accumulated his net worth through his years as Mr. Universe, as a personal fitness trainer and consultant, his role in television as the Hulk and in comedy sitcoms, as well as being cast in films.

Educate us Stunt. In your words, your experiences.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2015, 11:50:11 AM »

look out irs.....here comes the hulk...
F

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2015, 12:29:24 PM »
Haha, if only meinhard had lived long enough for that to happen! But I don't think Arnold would have been so horrible to his brother, did you know Arnold brought his son Patrick out to America when meinhard died and took care of him like his own, gave him a place to live, a job etc.

i heard that Arnold Once sue his brother for selling Oak Furniture  ??? is this true  ???

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2015, 12:55:44 PM »
Haha, if only meinhard had lived long enough for that to happen! But I don't think Arnold would have been so horrible to his brother, did you know Arnold brought his son Patrick out to America when meinhard died and took care of him like his own, gave him a place to live, a job etc.

yup and he treats hispanic arnold good too. arnold sued lurie also at the behest of weider.
F

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2015, 01:33:59 PM »
When Louie was a little boy, he always read the muscle books...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2015, 02:02:34 PM »
what's the lurie story?

yup and he treats hispanic arnold good too. arnold sued lurie also at the behest of weider.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2015, 02:05:02 PM »
how did he find out about it though? he cant have heard about it

8)
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2015, 02:11:01 PM »
Primemuscle ready to pounce in the background.

stuntmovie1

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2015, 04:11:29 PM »
DONNY, It's difficult for me to offer anything of an educational value regarding Lou simply due to the fact that I only met him a couple of times at various social events.

The first of which was at Gold's in Santa Monica when Ken Sprague owned the place folowing one of the National Contests and he appeared curious but not overly gregarious when it came to meeting people.

Then a few years alter we invited him to be our special guest at one of the contests and he said that it would cost us $5,000 plus other expenses if we wanted him to appear.

At that time the other top pros were only expecting $1,000 to $2,000 so Lou's price was on the high side and we ceased all conversation at that point.

I have yet to discuss Lou with any of his fellow competitors  at that time but I'm sure that they have stories to tell if I were to inquire.

Both good and bad.

The only adverse stuff I have heard about is all spelled out here concerning his brother and some stuff about refusing to offer a kid an autograph unless he paid $20.

It's kind of enbarrassing to see him collecting $20 for his autographed photo during the Olympia Expo so I just walk buy and try not to look.

OH yea ... I never was  a Huk fan and only saw it once on TV and that was the time a few friends of mine from Gold's appeared on the show as competitive bodybuilders scarred to death by the HULK.

It would be interesting to know if he is receiving residuals now that the Hulk TV series is on sale at video stores and Walmart in Particular.

ANd ... another ... OH YEA    .... My nephew was the HULK in one of the major HULK movies .... all motion capture but very strenuous work.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2015, 05:20:53 AM »
DONNY, It's difficult for me to offer anything of an educational value regarding Lou simply due to the fact that I only met him a couple of times at various social events.

The first of which was at Gold's in Santa Monica when Ken Sprague owned the place folowing one of the National Contests and he appeared curious but not overly gregarious when it came to meeting people.

Then a few years alter we invited him to be our special guest at one of the contests and he said that it would cost us $5,000 plus other expenses if we wanted him to appear.

At that time the other top pros were only expecting $1,000 to $2,000 so Lou's price was on the high side and we ceased all conversation at that point.

I have yet to discuss Lou with any of his fellow competitors  at that time but I'm sure that they have stories to tell if I were to inquire.

Both good and bad.

The only adverse stuff I have heard about is all spelled out here concerning his brother and some stuff about refusing to offer a kid an autograph unless he paid $20.

It's kind of enbarrassing to see him collecting $20 for his autographed photo during the Olympia Expo so I just walk buy and try not to look.

OH yea ... I never was  a Huk fan and only saw it once on TV and that was the time a few friends of mine from Gold's appeared on the show as competitive bodybuilders scarred to death by the HULK.

It would be interesting to know if he is receiving residuals now that the Hulk TV series is on sale at video stores and Walmart in Particular.

ANd ... another ... OH YEA    .... My nephew was the HULK in one of the major HULK movies .... all motion capture but very strenuous work.

Thanks.. was just wanting to maybe hear the other side of the story. I donīt know the man so i can only go by what a lot of people write. got to admit he was never a Bodybuilder i really followed or was intrested in. Most of what i read about him is negative. I wanted to hear your opinion as you are a guy who has been around ;D  yeah Ken sprague writes over on Raw Iron, is a very down to earth, frank guy. seems a genuine guy.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 06:58:44 AM »
Lou's definitely not a businessman like Arnold.  If he was smart, he would have let his brother use his name and image to sell gym equipment in exchange for part of the profits.  Would have more than his estimated $6 million net worth, if he had a better business plan to exploit his fame than $20 autographs (and he'd have fans that love him rather than fans that point out his douche-baggery online).

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 07:10:00 AM »
yea thats what i said before, he could have made deals with his brother, made business more lucrative but Lou is so insecure HE wants to be the successful one. Trying to impress but trouble is Matty is dead and he's just become a complete arsehole towards his family.

Lou's definitely not a businessman like Arnold.  If he was smart, he would have let his brother use his name and image to sell gym equipment in exchange for part of the profits.  Would have more than his estimated $6 million net worth, if he had a better business plan to exploit his fame than $20 autographs (and he'd have fans that love him rather than fans that point out his douche-baggery online).

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2015, 07:20:17 AM »
Lou's facial tics always give a 110%.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 07:22:20 AM »
Lou's facial tics always give a 110%.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2015, 07:26:53 AM »

I was just looking for that. Perfect.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 09:15:21 AM »
One of the best bodybuilding genetics in the planet but a total @sshole. I hope he dies a slow and painful death.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2015, 10:00:41 AM »
what's the lurie story?

lurie was sued by just about everyone, louie sued because he used a pic in an unauthorized ad, sergio sued for same thing, arnold i think not 110 percent sure though sued over lurie using his pic in a contest ad or something. weider sued him.
F

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2015, 10:55:11 AM »
So the moral of the story is learn your lesson, ask permission!
lurie was sued by just about everyone, louie sued because he used a pic in an unauthorized ad, sergio sued for same thing, arnold i think not 110 percent sure though sued over lurie using his pic in a contest ad or something. weider sued him.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2015, 12:18:43 PM »
this is one of the ads
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2015, 12:28:20 PM »
will lou ever get one of these. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2015, 12:37:47 PM »
 look that mop on his head

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2015, 12:51:33 PM »

what's he huckstering now????    or is that hulkstering...
F

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2015, 12:57:41 PM »

I wonder if the federal government realizes how much money lou acutally makes on these $20 autographs and DVD's

does he pay taxes on all this income  ???

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2015, 03:19:22 PM »

Just a gallon of hair dye, that's all.