Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno is at it again,  (Read 21856 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Lou Ferrigno is at it again,
« on: March 03, 2015, 11:19:43 AM »
Im surprise this fucking douche bag loser even allows his brother to pick up a dumbbell at a gym without filing a lawsuit against him

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/lou-ferrigno-brother-exercise-equipment-store-lawsuit/

Lou Ferrigno
Exercises His Right to Threaten Bro
... With a Lawsuit

Lou Ferrigno is angry at his brother (and you won't like him when he's angry) but instead of turning green ... he's skipping right to threatening a lawsuit over his bro's exercise equipment business.

Lou and his brother Andrew had a legal skirmish a few years back and eventually reached a settlement ... which Lou says limits Andrew to using the phrase "Andrew Ferrigno equipment." He also has to make it clear his biz has no affiliation with Lou's companies and websites.  
Lou claims Andrew has violated the order because he's using the word "exercise" in the name of his store ... and insists the disclaimer is nowhere to be found on Andrew's website or social media.  

Lou's lawyers sent a letter threatening to sue ... and Andrew tells us since then he's met all of his brother's demands. Well, except for removing the word "exercise" from his store's name.

Andrew tells TMZ, "My brother has money, so why does he need to suck me dry? I am so bewildered by the fact that an actor of his stature would stoop so low as to sue his own brother twice."

Louis Cipher

• Getbig II
  • Aue Caesar, Morituri Te Salutant!
Re: Lou Ferrigno is at it again,
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 11:29:11 AM »
In 1977 I saw for the first time The Incredible Hulk on TV. He was the guy go got me hooked up on bodybuilding. He was my first bodybuilding idol. Now that has changed. What a scumbag...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 11:32:09 AM »
In 1977 I saw for the first time The Incredible Hulk on TV. He was the guy go got me hooked up on bodybuilding. He was my first bodybuilding idol. Now that has changed. What a scumbag...

it must really piss him off that he cant sue marvel comics because his THE HULK and they continue to make movies without him

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 11:34:27 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/lou-ferrigno-brother-exercise-equipment-store-lawsuit/

Lou Ferrigno
... With a Lawsuit

Lou Ferrigno is angry at his brother (and you won't like him when he's angry) but instead of turning green ... he's skipping right to threatening a lawsuit over his bro's exercise equipment business.

Lou and his brother Andrew had a legal skirmish a few years back and eventually reached a settlement ... which Lou says limits Andrew to using the phrase "Andrew Ferrigno equipment." He also has to make it clear his biz has no affiliation with Lou's companies and websites.  
Lou claims Andrew has violated the order because he's using the word "exercise" in the name of his store ... and insists the disclaimer is nowhere to be found on Andrew's website or social media.  

Lou's lawyers sent a letter threatening to sue ... and Andrew tells us since then he's met all of his brother's demands. Well, except for removing the word "exercise" from his store's name.

Andrew tells TMZ, "My brother has money, so why does he need to suck me dry? I am so bewildered by the fact that an actor of his stature would stoop so low as to sue his own brother twice."

well, if anyone should know any better, then his own brother should.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 11:39:21 AM »
Most insecure fella in the business. his brother was given the name ferrigno too funny enough. Surely Lou could have teamed with his brother to make business on both sides even more lucrative! I'm sure brother ferrigno would have been happy to sell signed autographed pictures at his shop at a knockdown price when purchasing items over a certain amount or some shit like that. Lou is an arsehole plain and simple turning on his own flesh and blood over money

Louis Cipher

• Getbig II
  • Aue Caesar, Morituri Te Salutant!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 11:41:03 AM »

it must really piss him off that he cant sue marvel comics because his THE HULK and they continue to make movies without him

20 million each movie...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 11:43:23 AM »
WTF is this guys problem?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 11:44:38 AM »
lou is a worthless piece of shit.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 11:44:58 AM »
Im surprise this fucking douche bag loser even allows his brother to pick up a dumbbell at a gym without filing a lawsuit against him

Lou Ferrigno
... With a Lawsuit

first time he sued he was mad because andy had an autographed  pic of louie on the wall and some green walls...
F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 11:45:17 AM »
Why cant his brother use the word "exercise?" Lou does not have a patent on that word.  ::) What a moron.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 11:45:32 AM »
WTF is this guys problem?

the word  "exercise" apparently got his panties in a bunch

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 11:53:33 AM »
how did he find out about it though? he cant have heard about it

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 11:58:47 AM »

the word  "exercise" apparently got his panties in a bunch

What's his deal regarding money.  The $20.00 for pics, suing his brother twice.  He's a piece of shit.  I'm ashamed I ever liked him as a kid

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 11:59:22 AM »
 ::) ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 12:00:02 PM »

Lou Ferrigno
... With a Lawsuit

I defended Lou because Andy originally did have his walls green and other Lou stuff.  This time however Lou is being a real piece of shit.  
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 12:01:46 PM »
Why cant his brother use the word "exercise?" Lou does not have a patent on that word.  ::) What a moron.
My guess is using "exercise" and "Ferrigno" in the same sentence would conjure up images of Lou Ferrigno in a potential customer's mind. Therefore there is well known association with Lou Ferrigno and exercising.
Just a guess.

Weider was the Trainer of Champions, when it was really Vince Gironda, Charles Glass, among others. But, everybody associates that with Weider.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 12:06:53 PM »
I could get it the first time, where it seemed like people might think that Lou had a piece of the business. But now it just seems petty and cheap, shame on Lou.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 12:07:14 PM »
dan lurie's dead lou has  to sue somebody.... he was going to sue andy and his father matty when his dad was still alive, matty just laughed at him end of story. now that matty is dead out come the papers....
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 12:09:06 PM »
Andy's store offers 40-70% OFF. Nice.  Off what though?  Does that mean the $40 sign pic of Lou I bought from Andy wasn't legit?  Made sense when he mispelled Luo

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 12:18:22 PM »
Shouldn't he be happy his brother is able to make living? Why should he care if it's loosely associated with him he should be happy to see his brother do well.
He truly is an absolute piece of shit, and the big dumb ugly cu nt doesn't deserve pissed on if he were on fire.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 12:27:02 PM »
Shouldn't he be happy his brother is able to make living? Why should he care if it's loosely associated with him he should be happy to see his brother do well.
He truly is an absolute piece of shit, and the big dumb ugly cu nt doesn't deserve pissed on if he were on fire.

He'd only try to charge you with a heating bill anyway.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 12:27:43 PM »
He'd only try to charge you with a heating bill anyway.

Haha true

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 12:34:38 PM »
I bet that Lou hired a private detective to keep an eye on Andy's store front 24/7.

Lou's lawyers are probably monitoring this thread.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 12:41:25 PM »
Everybody who has met, or has known Lou have said that he's a complete fucking prick. :D

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 12:43:13 PM »
When I was a teenager, the family opened an equipment store like this on Bay Parkway between 63 and 64th sts. in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. Andy and Matty used to always be there and we would hang out in there hoping to see Lou come by. He never did.