Author Topic: Goodrum update (oh brother)  (Read 4231 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Goodrum update (oh brother)
« on: March 03, 2015, 12:45:05 PM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Goodrum update (oh brother)
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 12:46:25 PM »
Got to pay for those chicken breasts someway or another.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 12:46:55 PM »
Thx for the update vince
w

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 03:18:34 PM »
So far from the sites I've seen dude is livin' an illusion, I was creating better sites at 17 ffs..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 03:21:29 PM »
On the other hand, and I hate saying this... at least the guy is trying, AND he hasn't asked to borrow a dime from me so it's all good. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 03:47:32 PM »

The website in question is BudgetMedicalSupply.com if you're wondering.  I decided to build it on the Opencart Platform rather than Magneto.  Opencart is easier to work with and more expandable however it has a tendency to crash when there's over 3000 products.  This store has over 15000.  I utilized a memcache system and I'll eventually hook it up into my Cloudflare account so it can move faster.

Right now, I have Google fixing the feed as I had to split it up into 14 different sections.  I had to push it up in getting it online because I had already spent the money on the advertising service.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 03:52:16 PM »

The website in question is BudgetMedicalSupply.com if you're wondering.  I decided to build it on the Opencart Platform rather than Magneto.  Opencart is easier to work with and more expandable however it has a tendency to crash when there's over 3000 products.  This store has over 15000.  I utilized a memcache system and I'll eventually hook it up into my Cloudflare account so it can move faster.

Right now, I have Google fixing the feed as I had to split it up into 14 different sections.  I had to push it up in getting it online because I had already spent the money on the advertising service.

Sounds legit.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »
At least don't host it on your own pc, it tooke me three hours to load a source code alone.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 04:42:12 PM »
Got to pay for those chicken breasts someway or another.

And those 32" flat screens. Pimpin' ain't easy.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 04:45:32 PM »
And those 32" flat screens. Pimpin' ain't easy.

Flat screen televisions, chicken breasts, I wonder what's next for Goodrum! Skies the limit!!
X

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 04:46:09 PM »
On the other hand, and I hate saying this... at least the guy is trying, AND he hasn't asked to borrow a dime from me so it's all good. 

Yeah, next thing you know there's gonna be a thread about buying Vince a new truck....

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 04:51:36 PM »
Yeah, next thing you know there's gonna be a thread about buying Vince a new truck....

Wonder if flinstone ever got the truck :/
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 04:58:18 PM »
When I see him in the 5000 dollar jaguar then I know he's made it

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 10:32:09 PM »
doesn't he know that you can't flex fat?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 10:54:32 PM »

How long before it;

"fuck, server got infected with a virus and wiped all the data/metadata. I had to contact my service provider to help scrape the code but it failed too. but never mind, I'm putting the finishing touches on a brand new website I'm building and Getbiggers will love this'

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 11:05:33 PM »

Visually the website looks fine. It will be good when the links to the products work.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 08:24:15 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2015, 08:30:23 AM »
Flat screen televisions, chicken breasts, I wonder what's next for Goodrum! Skies the limit!!

I am still waiting for him to buy that Jaguar...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2015, 08:33:59 AM »

Vince said he made 1500 off of this

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2015, 09:29:39 AM »
Dude is so eager to show that "something" is happening in his life, he's showing an unfinished shitty website. How about a working and profitable bussiness first and ramblings about "I wonder what's gonna happen" later? ::) Not like it's gonna happen anytime soon.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 09:35:56 AM »
Vince said he made 1500 off of this

Vince might be delusional a lil bit

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 09:38:15 AM »

Phew, thank God that you got memcached all set up and ready to go, because most web systems would collapse without a simple key/value cache.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 09:56:10 AM »
Jaguars don't pay for themselves.  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2015, 10:42:16 AM »
Jaguars don't pay for themselves.  8)

That's why he needs to get his online businesses going asap!!!
X

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 10:49:13 AM »

Budget Medical Supply's goal is to provide our customers with a great selection of quality medical supplies AND patient equipment at the lowest price.   Our company maintains a medical supply catalog of over 15,000 items with easy, fast and secure ordering for consumers across the US as well as government organizations, hospitals, nursing facilities, medical offices and public school systems.  We are based in the United States, with warehouses throughout the country to expedite shipping and insure ENSURE accurate, complete shipments and have been serving our customers since 2001.