Author Topic: Marry a cool girl or a hot girl?  (Read 4019 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Marry a cool girl or a hot girl?
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 04:08:43 PM »
Lol nah man not really, wanted to open a real discussion about sex vs personality and which one wins. Like i said, grass is or isnt always greener...

Here's what I've found to be true. What's important to you probably isn't important to me and if it is, it won't be to the same degree. For me it is a mixture of both, at about 65% looks and body and 35% personality. I've had other percentages over the years from both extremes and they never lasted. I'd be a hypocrite if I said personality was the main thing because I've known some exceptionally brilliant, bubbly, intelligent women who could hold their own in any conversation in any boardroom or black tie event in the country and I wasn't physically attracted to them. I've dated some women who by my friends account were way out of my league and they were self centered or uninteresting. I tend to be more patient and forgiving of faults if I find them really attractive hence the 65% ratio.       

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 04:18:04 PM »
Here's what I've found to be true. What's important to you probably isn't important to me and if it is, it won't be to the same degree. For me it is a mixture of both, at about 65% looks and body and 35% personality. I've had other percentages over the years from both extremes and they never lasted. I'd be a hypocrite if I said personality was the main thing because I've known some exceptionally brilliant, bubbly, intelligent women who could hold their own in any conversation in any boardroom or black tie event in the country and I wasn't physically attracted to them. I've dated some women who by my friends account were way out of my league and they were self centered or uninteresting. I tend to be more patient and forgiving of faults if I find them really attractive hence the 65% ratio.       

Thanks for sharing dude. Its crazy how looks can really trump most things

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 04:26:00 PM »
plus, if the woman is too intelligent, she'll start expecting to be treated as an equal and it's just a recipe for disaster..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 04:44:59 PM »
I like to think i got the most I can from both worlds, realizing you can't have EVERYTHING.

my girl has a fkng ridiculous body, natural 34DDDs, trim waist and a round ass, she's pretty, but not amazingly flawlessly gorgeous, and she's a cool chick from Brooklyn...which can be a pain in the ass because sometimes she thinks she's so street smart she sees shit that isn't there, but overall she's funny, down to earth and loves the shit out of me

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 04:49:29 PM »
Smart first. Smart second. Smart third.
a

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 04:55:40 PM »
I can't stand "plain" girls for a long time no matter how hot they are. I'm interested in complicated stuff and my brain is usualy working on quite a high level to be able to grasp that/work/etc... If I have to "lower" myself too much to have a convo with a female it just gets uncomfortable after some time. Can't take any stupid bullshit either, and these less intelligent ones like to complain and bitch about irrelevant shit, I get very angry, literally, I just can't stand "attitude" from a female, they get scared lol and it's a downhill from there. Thanks "god" there are hot AND intelligent ones. It's usualy a naturally high IQ with some proper upbringing. A "plain" girl with great looks will probably end up stupid, a girl who was born smart with great looks and good parents is more like it.
 Sex will fade, you'll be left with a person. it's not very nice to sit and know you have not much in common. I'm witnessing such a situation of my friend currently. Sex is great, but she's a dumb bitch (I would slap her face with a passion if I could) and the end is inevitable, they are just on different levels in everything else.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 04:57:27 PM »
I can't stand "plain" girls for a long time no matter how hot they are. I'm interested in complicated stuff and my brain is usualy working on quite a high level to be able to grasp that/work/etc... If I have to "lower" myself too much to have a convo with a female it just gets uncomfortable after some time. Can't take any stupid bullshit either, and these less intelligent ones like to complain and bitch about irrelevant shit, I get very angry, they get get scared lol and it's a downhill from there. Thanks "god" there are hot AND intelligent ones. It's usualy a naturally high IQ with some proper upbringing. A "plain" girl with great looks will probably end up stupid, a girl who was born smart with great looks and good parents is more like it.
 Sex will fade, you'll be left with a person. it's not very nice to sit and know you have not much in common. I'm witnessing such a situation of my friend currently. Sex is great, but she's a dumb bitch (I would slap her face with a passion if I could) and the end is inevitable, they are just on different levels in everything else.

Sounds like you and your friends are bunch of handsome neurosurgeons. You should invite your friends on GB. They would fit right in.  :D :D
X

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 04:57:41 PM »
Hot and intelligent, hard to come by, as usually when one has looks the brain doesn't develop.

If their hot without brains they usually end up gold digging a husband or a stripper or hooker or all three over a ten year period.

Better to settle a little less on looks and more on brains and character, the high maintenance types always think the grass is greener.First sign of financial trouble and their blowing someone else for their wallet if its got more coins than yours.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 05:06:44 PM »
Sounds like you and your friends are bunch of handsome neurosurgeons. You should invite your friends on GB. They would fit right in.  :D :D

Lol, yeah, I'll send them the invitations.

Honest> Very true, happens very often. I'll repeat myself - IF parents do a very good job with a beautiful girl - there may be a great outcome (hot and smart). It's getting more rare tho', with a current amount of single moms raising their kids. But there def are ones, it's just a mathematical possibility that hot one will be stupid more often than not for obvious reasons (why learn something when your looks can "pay").

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 05:12:00 PM »
Lol, yeah, I'll send them the invitations.

Honest> Very true, happens very often. I'll repeat myself - IF parents do a very good job with a beautiful girl - there may be a great outcome (hot and smart). It's getting more rare tho', with a current amount of single moms raising their kids. But there def are ones, it's just a mathematical possibility that hot one will be stupid more often than not for obvious reasons (why learn something when your looks can "pay").

I blame technology. These days:

Ipad, video games, iphone > reading a book
X

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 05:41:49 PM »
You're headed for sure divorce once her looks start to fail. But on the lighter side, when you dump her everyone will understand.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 05:54:35 PM »
Let me get this straight you want a chick that's good at huntin, fishin and suckin dicks?

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »
A cool chick would be cool with letting you sleep with hot girls/sluts from time to time, so other than not being able to show her off as a trophy to the same extent it's probably the way to go.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 08:43:22 PM »
Let me get this straight you want a chick that's good at huntin, fishin and suckin dicks?

Sounds like he wants a tranny.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 03:33:31 AM »
Up to you OP...if you care about the well being of your  cock and could give two shits about your pride start shopping around for the better deal and  IF  that chick  comes along dump her. This is kind of  a bitch thing to do though, only women should need any kind of safety net in life.  I don't know what you look like but Im going to assume your an average guy with a smoking hot wife, any guy who could dump a chick out of his league knowing there is a good chance he won't do better will always get my respect, shows mad confidence.
l

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2015, 05:38:42 PM »
Looks fade. Personality doesn't.

personality can get ugly just like looks, especially for women they change over time

E
E

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2015, 05:53:24 PM »
personality can get ugly just like looks, especially for women they change over time

E
Good weather is like good women- it doesn't always happen and when it does, it doesn't always last. Man is more stable: if he's bad there's more chance he'll stay that way, or if he's good he might hang on. But a woman is changed by children, age, diet, conversation, sex, the moon, the absence or presence of sun or good times. A woman must be nursed into subsistence by love where a man can become stronger by being hated.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2015, 03:36:55 AM »
doesnt matter! It will all end in court anyway