Author Topic: Palumbo:"Bostin Loyd buying a condo,making more money than me and aceto"  (Read 7117 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
What is your expert opinion on how to get 100's of thousands of used notes into the financial system to pay for a condo?

I post on getbig.
Could enough.
?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
What is your expert opinion on how to get 100's of thousands of used notes into the financial system to pay for a condo?

move the money through Caliber Fitness. That would be one way to white wash dirty money.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
lol Oxford or LSE cum laude graduates get job offers for 200k per year (if they're lucky), that's the famous 1 % you clueless moron.

So what?   That's not what you said.  You said excellent education is required to make 150-200k per year and that's completely wrong.

Perhaps you didn't understand your own post:

With what exactly? In the "real world" you need an excellent education to make 200k per year.
Y

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Drug money :D

given, why else would he emphasize cash payment

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Woosshhhhhhh

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Condo's for sale there for 60K, not exactly Donald trump shit...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Affeman is right.

Graduates of Oxford and Cambridge and educated to "rule" and automatically get a green card into high society.

Being smart, motivated, driven, and lucky are indeed all important factors, but they are not on par with saying "I went to Cambridge" or "I went to Oxford".  This automatically opens doors into high earning positions around the world. Many top companies and financial institues will simply not consider applicants who do not come from this background.

Yes there are entrepreneurs and successful people who didnt go to Oxford or Cambridge and went on to achieve great things, but if you took an average of 1000 "oxbridge" students and a 1000 "regular" students you would find a vast disparity in earnings.

There is a gigantic skew depending on your profession. No one is going to pay an Oxford registered nurse 200K a year just because they graduated nursing school from there. Nurses make what they make, no matter where they go to school. A hospital isnt going to pay one nurse 70K and another nurse 200K because they went to Oxford. The same thing with most fields, such as social work, psychology, audiology, speech therapist, pharmacist,  teaching, etc. Your salary is your salary, no matter where you go to school. Most organizations have the same pay for the same job title, independent of where you go to school. For example, in my field, as long as your licensed, the state pays the same salary rate for everyone, no matter their educational background.

Now, it may make a difference if your in the business or law or engineering world. Top business or law firms usually pay the big bucks to people who graduate from major universities. They want the best of the best. But its dumb to compare a lawyers wage to a teachers wage. Most lawyers make more than high school teachers.

So, it really all depends on the profession. On the other hand, you can go to a shitty school and flourish in your field and become sought out and paid a lot of money. But I think it the end it really depends what your profession is.
X

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
There is a gigantic skew depending on your profession. No one is going to pay an Oxford registered nurse 200K a year just because they graduated nursing school from there. Nurses make what they make, no matter where they go to school. A hospital isnt going to pay one nurse 70K and another nurse 200K because they went to Oxford. The same thing with most fields, such as social work, psychology, audiology, speech therapist, pharmacist,  teaching, etc. Your salary is your salary, no matter where you go to school. Most organizations have the same pay for the same job title, independent of where you go to school. For example, in my field, as long as your licensed, the state pays the same salary rate for everyone, no matter their educational background.

Now, it may make a difference if your in the business or law or engineering world. Top business or law firms usually pay the big bucks to people who graduate from major universities. They want the best of the best. But its dumb to compare a lawyers wage to a teachers wage. Most lawyers make more than high school teachers.

So, it really all depends on the profession. On the other hand, you can go to a shitty school and flourish in your field and become sought out and paid a lot of money. But I think it the end it really depends what your profession is.

Agree with some of your points but I disagree with your last statement that it depends on profession. 99% of "oxbridge" graduates will, on average, will never go on to work as a nurse, pharmacist or social worker. That is simply "below" them, so I am not comparing pay for those sort of positions. I also would agree that 200k is not an accurate figure. The graduates starting pay may be mediocre, but they will be put on a path to riches.

Typically they get things like internship, in hedge fund companies, banks, assistant positions to MP's or jobs in high society media like tatler or something like that, where being a highly skilled technical and competant person isnt necessarily a requirement. Being one of the boys from oxford and brother to "darling" Timothy who plays at Ascot Polo club is much more important. Oxford and Cambridge not only open doors on a career level, they also open doors on a high society level. Something no other unversities do. Thats why all the worlds elite send their children to these schools and continue the trend. There is an assocated social status that is achieved by having this education that transcends simply qualifications.

Yes you can go to a shitty school and flourish late in life, but typically you wont get the open door treatment like you do the moment you graduate from oxbridge. Im not trying to say you cant be sucessful without this education, as clearly thats not he case, the point I am making is that having an oxbridge education will give you a significant head start over anyone who doesnt. BTW I am not defending this "elitist" education system, I hate it, but thats the way it is.