Author Topic: Palumbo:"Bostin Loyd buying a condo,making more money than me and aceto"  (Read 7080 times)

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
on the radio show Palumbo said that Bostin is making monthly more money than him and Aceto combined...with online training,books,clothes,suplements... and now he is buying an apartament in Portland...

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
The only things you ever post about are how much money people make & what kind of house they live in.

Bostin Loyd
Mike O'Hearn
Dave Palumbo
John Romano
Aaron Singerman
Rich Gaspari
Jay Cutler

The list goes on...

Worship the man in the thong, not his bank account. You weirdo

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
I believe it, look at this generation of retards that's paying him and buying his stuff

With all the social media esp Instagram it makes it much easier for self marketing, makes it even easier if u are not a pro but make more money than pros if u have an angle and with Bostin he's "telling it all" about steriods, cycles, how to inject steriods, synthol, no one in the industry I know of does that

He might not have sponsors but he doesn't need any

He has his own website and kids and dumbasses eat it all up

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Drug money :D
tank u jesus

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
The only things you ever post about are how much money people make & what kind of house they live in.

Bostin Loyd
Mike O'Hearn
Dave Palumbo
John Romano
Aaron Singerman
Rich Gaspari
Jay Cutler

The list goes on...

whats the problem my friend,am only reporting what THEY say...and tell me what are the things on MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT,RX MUSCLE and other boards and radio/tv shows they are talking about?!?!?! tell me son of a bitch,they are talking ONLY about the MONEY!!!! The contracts,make a living,buying houses,cars...this is what they are talking about!!!I didnt ever heard of " loving the sport " so now fuck offfffffffffffffffffffff

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
I think its pretty cool an open steroid user can make a living in this steroid-taboo world

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
whats the problem my friend,am only reporting what THEY say...and tell me what are the things on MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT,RX MUSCLE and other boards and radio/tv shows they are talking about?!?!?! tell me son of a bitch,they are talking ONLY about the MONEY!!!! The contracts,make a living,buying houses,cars...this is what they are talking about!!!I didnt ever heard of " loving the sport " so now fuck offfffffffffffffffffffff

Why do you care?

if MIKE OHEARN wanted to be anonimus,he WOULD NOT ever post the pictures of his house called "a castle" and also tag the address of it...or you think he is sooo stupid that he doesnt know how to use instagram,facebook etc so he accidentally posted his address?!?!? ... and when he called his house a castle I as a fan of bodybuilding and this gossip forum posted it... this is called journalism not privacy infranting

Sorry, I forgot you were a bodybuilding journalist.
And looking up other men's houses on Google Maps. Nothing weird about that

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
on the radio show Palumbo said

stopped reading
Y

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Barca is an RX Muscle Shill.

BBFan

• Getbig II
Barca is an RX Muscle Shill.

I always thought that's Palumbo posting.On a side note Aceto's close to or over 100 properties along with Palumbo's businesses gross a lot more than this clown Bostin.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Bostin makes about $200,000/yr.  Maybe more since I last heard.  Kid is really doing well for himself.  I love it!  He totally clowns the typical wanna be pros with his success.  Fuck them all I say!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
"...none of that mortgage BS."    ::) Genius.
a

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
disgusting.

bodybuilding shouldnt be about money it should be about the calling.

if anything bodybuilding should cost money.

ritch

• Getbig V
I'm sure he makes 3-5k per week selling gear.
?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Bostin Loyd
Mike O'Hearn
Dave Palumbo
John Romano
Aaron Singerman
Rich Gaspari
Jay Cutler

The list goes on...

The OP will never change his behaviour. He is obsessed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
The OP will never change his behaviour. He is obsessed.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Bostin Loyd
Mike O'Hearn
Dave Palumbo
John Romano
Aaron Singerman
Rich Gaspari
Jay Cutler

The list goes on...

LMFAO!

Well said, my friend. Well said.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
If he puts us all in his will, we'll bet getting cash in a few years. Dead by 30.

THE BEEF

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Bostin makes about $200,000/yr.  Maybe more since I last heard.  Kid is really doing well for himself.  I love it!  He totally clowns the typical wanna be pros with his success.  Fuck them all I say!

With what exactly? In the "real world" you need an excellent education to make 200k per year.

(not that I envy him, knowing he spends 150k per year on drugs and the rest on food lol)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
He eliminates the possibility for future heavy users to "come out" on YouTube.  I'm surprised someone else hasn't.
N

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
With what exactly? In the "real world" you need an excellent education to make 200k per year.

You really don't.

While a good education can definitely help or get you started in the right direction,being smart, motivated, driven, and lucky all are equally important factors.  Any one of these factors, either in aggregate or by themselves , can be enough.
Y

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
You really don't.

While a good education can definitely help or get you started in the right direction,being smart, motivated, driven, and lucky all are equally important factors.  Any one of these factors, either in aggregate or by themselves , can be enough.

lol Oxford or LSE cum laude graduates get job offers for 200k per year (if they're lucky), that's the famous 1 % you clueless moron.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
lol Oxford or LSE cum laude graduates get job offers for 200k per year (if they're lucky), that's the famous 1 % you clueless moron.

Affeman is right.

Graduates of Oxford and Cambridge and educated to "rule" and automatically get a green card into high society.

Being smart, motivated, driven, and lucky are indeed all important factors, but they are not on par with saying "I went to Cambridge" or "I went to Oxford".  This automatically opens doors into high earning positions around the world. Many top companies and financial institues will simply not consider applicants who do not come from this background.

Yes there are entrepreneurs and successful people who didnt go to Oxford or Cambridge and went on to achieve great things, but if you took an average of 1000 "oxbridge" students and a 1000 "regular" students you would find a vast disparity in earnings.

denarii

• Getbig V
I'm sure he makes 3-5k per week selling gear.

What is your expert opinion on how to get 100's of thousands of used notes into the financial system to pay for a condo?