Author Topic: Now I know why Obama didn't want Netanyahu to speak.  (Read 1274 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Now I know why Obama didn't want Netanyahu to speak.
« on: March 03, 2015, 04:09:16 PM »
Because he absolutely destroyed obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Now I know why Obama didn't want Netanyahu to speak.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 06:09:18 PM »
Imam Ayatollah Obama El Baracki al Kenya looked like utter garbage today trying to salvage his fake ass deal w the mullahs

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 06:19:38 PM »
Obama is an anti-colonial lefty who sees Israel as evil colonialists.  He has a very simple and ideological view of the world.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 03:10:32 PM »
JERUSALEM (AP) - Days after winning re-election, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday backtracked from hard-line statements against the establishment of a Palestinian state in the face of a diplomatic backlash.

In the closing days of his campaign, Netanyahu said there could be no Palestinian state while regional violence and chaos persist - conditions that could rule out progress on the issue for many years. The comments, aimed at appealing to his nationalist voter base, angered the Obama administration, which views a two-state solution as a top foreign policy priority.

Netanyahu said in a TV interview Thursday that he remains committed to Palestinian statehood - if conditions in the region improve -- and to the two-state vision first spelled out in a landmark 2009 speech at Israel's Bar Ilan University.

"I haven't changed my policy," he said in a full interview with MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports," excerpts of which will be shown on NBC's "Nightly News" later on. "I never retracted my speech."

At the time, he said he would agree to a demilitarized Palestinian state that recognizes Israel as a Jewish state. The Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has recognized Israel as a state but refuses to recognize its Jewish character, and last year formed a unity government backed by the Hamas militant group, which is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 10:08:18 PM »
JERUSALEM (AP) - Days after winning re-election, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday backtracked from hard-line statements against the establishment of a Palestinian state in the face of a diplomatic backlash.

In the closing days of his campaign, Netanyahu said there could be no Palestinian state while regional violence and chaos persist - conditions that could rule out progress on the issue for many years. The comments, aimed at appealing to his nationalist voter base, angered the Obama administration, which views a two-state solution as a top foreign policy priority.

Netanyahu said in a TV interview Thursday that he remains committed to Palestinian statehood - if conditions in the region improve -- and to the two-state vision first spelled out in a landmark 2009 speech at Israel's Bar Ilan University.

"I haven't changed my policy," he said in a full interview with MSNBC's "Andrea Mitchell Reports," excerpts of which will be shown on NBC's "Nightly News" later on. "I never retracted my speech."

At the time, he said he would agree to a demilitarized Palestinian state that recognizes Israel as a Jewish state. The Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has recognized Israel as a state but refuses to recognize its Jewish character, and last year formed a unity government backed by the Hamas militant group, which is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Netanyahu is the leader of the free world. NOT Obama.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 05:29:51 AM »
Netanyahu is the leader of the free world. NOT Obama.

Netanyahu is a paper tiger ,with out the U.S. Israel would be hurting and he knows this that's why he's back tracking