Author Topic: Americans Rally Around The President As Obama Approval Jumps 5 Points Thanks To  (Read 4265 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
From February 26-28, President Obama’s approval rating was 44% in the Gallup Daily Tracking Poll. The president’s disapproval rating was 51%. Once Netanyahu’s arrived in the United States, President Obama’s approval rating jumped to 49%, and his disapproval rating fell to 47%.

There were signs that the Republican handling of the Netanyahu invitation was not playing well with many Americans. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released yesterday found that by a margin of 48%-30%, registered voters said that John Boehner should have talked to President Obama before inviting Netanyahu.

A February 17, CNN poll found overwhelming opposition to the way that Speaker Boehner handled the invitation. Sixty-three percent of respondents felt that it was a bad move for Boehner to invite Netanyahu without giving Obama a head’s up, and only 52% of Republicans supported Boehner not notifying Obama first before inviting Netanyahu.

The Netanyahu speech has not worked out the way that Republicans had hoped it would. Speaker Boehner invited Netanyahu as a power play that was designed to get congressional Republicans back on track after a disastrous first few months in the majority. It appears that the speech has done the exact opposite.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/03/americans-rally-president-obama-approval-jumps-5-points-netanyahu.html

See also: Majority of Americans oppose Netanyahu invite

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/17/politics/poll-netanyahu-speech-opposition/index.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
LOL - his RCP average is 44%.   

He got 53% in 2012 too - so does that mean even less people support him now than voted for him 2 years ago? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the repubs are at it again  :D :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Thanks to:

Whiny bitchy repubs and birther retards.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
No accounting for taste.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thanks to:

Whiny bitchy repubs and birther retards.

49% approval anywhere else = failure - unless you are an Obama cultist

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

lol from 44 to 49 that's up,only your math has it down

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'll say this - and i've said it for a decade...

you don't see the impact of an event for 7-10 days AFTER an event happens.

Dems nosedived 10 days after obamacare.  Repubs nosedived 10 days after Palin announced. 

The "day of" polls are meaningless, always are.  IF IF IF Obama is kicking butt on polls on March 8th, call it a win for Obama.  If he's sinking on March 8th, call it a loss for Dems.  That's just how it is.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
lol from 44 to 49 that's up,only your math has it down

Tribal and party loyalty,  brother.   I wonder what % of people believe in bigfoot, ghosts, ufo's and demons
A

OzmO

• Getbig V

Then there should have been a landslide right?

The problem is the repubs served up a turd in 2012

Because if you can't win with a shit approval rating as you say, then you repubs are fucking pathetic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
A five point jump?  Strike up the band.  lol 

How bad is this president when people have to celebrate his approval rating approaching 50 percent? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
A five point jump?  Strike up the band.  lol 

How bad is this president when people have to celebrate his approval rating approaching 50 percent? 

From "The One we Have Been Waiting For" - to this.    lol!!!!!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
really not about the pres. it's about the repubs trying to make the pres. look bad and it backfired on them,oh well they have to be use to it by now :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The president looks good because half the country thinks he is doing a lousy job?  Seriously?  The man sucks and he has the numbers to prove it. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The president looks good because half the country thinks he is doing a lousy job?  Seriously?  The man sucks and he has the numbers to prove it. 

he sucks so bad yet the repubs couldn't beat him twice,the repubs must really suck ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V

what were Bush and CLinton's approval rating with fewer than 2 years remaining in office?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
what were Bush and CLinton's approval rating with fewer than 2 years remaining in office?

As I said before, Obama's approval rating is reflective of political and tribal loyalty. 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
he sucks so bad yet the repubs couldn't beat him twice,the repubs must really suck ;D

Yes they suck for not being able to beat him, but that doesn't change the fact Obama is lousy and his approval ratings stink. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Who cares?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
As I said before, Obama's approval rating is reflective of political and tribal loyalty. 

I'd add "blind" to that. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

why don't repubs run an african-american candidate and take away this advantage?

see i dont think this is the case.

OzmO

• Getbig V
OB is a shit president.  No doubt.  But so was BUSH regardless of anyone who would adopt a double standard by denying caring about or defending his low approval rating.    

OzmO

• Getbig V
why don't repubs run an african-american candidate and take away this advantage?

They can't run anyone good.  Its become a party of whiny blame-a-holics.  Just listen to the little bitches who whine about OB daily on this board.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Because black conservatives are considered uncle toms and sell outs.  A black conservative does not share the same policy position as the majority of black politicians or the majority of blacks for that matter.  Black conservatives advocate against race based policies and against increasing the size of the welfare state.  With positions like those being black doesn't help him in the black community.
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Who cares?

You must.  Unless Obama is the first POTUS whose ratings you are so concerned about.